Hello !!!!!!

Hello i hjwbroussard, but just call me Herbert or just herb.

the last time a bladed with someone was years ago. a little after the hard metal system blades came out, all of a sudden all my friends stopped blading.

Now it's back , and I am ready to blade.

I still have my custome blade, from that time, and all it was doing was just gathering dust. maybe now i can take it out of retirement and show how good i am.
welcome
Thank you for the welcome.

so, is there a specific site to buy blades or do i just get lucky and find them on ebay?
(Dec. 09, 2009  12:29 AM)hjwbroussard Wrote: so, is there a specific site to buy blades or do i just get lucky and find them on ebay?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
Thanks again, i can't wait to start blading
welcome to the family
(Dec. 15, 2009  2:51 AM)darkwind Wrote: welcome to WBO.

I salute you. Stupid
(Dec. 15, 2009  5:16 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I salute you. Stupid

Uh? ...
Welcome to the WBO, Herbert Wink
good to see more bladers around here , welcome herbert.
thank you guys for the welcomes. i appreciate it alot.
Hey Herbert if you live in holland then you can battle me.
Oh man u caught me not too long after i moved from holland to america.
srry. i wish i knew about u a few weeks ago.. :-(
too bad you could've battled me too!hmm i wonder why you'd go to america...oh well.Btw there are new beyblades called "Metal fight beyblade" those are new type beyblades so u can't use your old one in tournaments.
wouldn't this be considered spam at this point?
i know tsunami is doing this in practically every intro thread, hes spamming the place up.
Well i just like to be friendly and welcome everyone.And it looks new enough to me.
most have been here for like ten days and nobody has been on these threads in ages so its a bit over friendly dont you think?
(Dec. 15, 2009  5:16 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I salute you. Stupid
thanks.

anyway hope you like it here
(Dec. 24, 2009  6:23 PM)bey tempest Wrote: most have been here for like ten days and nobody has been on these threads in ages so its a bit over friendly dont you think?

really?wow...i guess i didn't paid much attention to the dates...Sorry.