Hello

Hello. My name is MrBlackBlade and as you can probably tell, I'm new here.

I actually just got back into beyblade after five years. I had stopped because like most fads back when I was a kid, it died out. I had gained a bit more interest in it when I was 16 but once again it faded due to nobody near me even remembering the show or the tops.

At some point between now and then I heard about Metal Fight Beyblade and dismissed it without giving it a chance. That was a mistake on my part.

Anyway recently I had watched the entire G-revolution series and I remembered why I liked beyblade, the series at least. It looked entertaining and was a fun little story for everyone, even a 20 year old like me. Now i'm trying to find episodes of the Metal Fight Beyblade series to watch online. I'm looking for the subbed version but all I'm finding are dubbed versions.

Normally I'm not a person to dis dubbs but Ginga's dub voice is kind of annoying and seeing as he talks the most...yeah. But I do want to give the MFB series a chance.

I used to have a lot of beyblades, launchers, and stadiums but i've lost them over time. I'll probably start collecting them at some point. I want to start off with collecting at least the Engine Gear beyblades first then make my way to the Metal Fight ones.

EDIT: I'll ask it in the correct area.

Anyway I'm glad to be here.
Welcome to the WBO! Please read the message Kai-V sent you.
If you have questions ask them in the Ask a question get an answer thread.
Hey the bit beasts are auctually based off of constellations like for example gemios. I must admit the MFB was a good series but I like zero G better
Welcome back to beyblade and welcome to the WBO.
Welcome to the WBO. Read the message sent by Kai-V and Enjoy here!