Hello.

Krad, the WBO was actually at MCM this year in May. We're undecided whether we'll be doing something in October, and as I'm not in the UK it's not really up to me.

We don't really look kindly on modified/illegal parts here as it's mostly a board for discussing "competitive" Beyblade, but we do like seeing what people make for fun, so you should show us sometime Smile
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:38 AM)FelGrand Wrote: "Home made" parts are illegal

Yes, but like I said, I don't use it for torunaments or anythign serious like that. For example, I would never dream of using it at the MCM exposition. I just wanted to have my own original BeyBlade. Makes me feel special ahaha. If any of you meet me at a tournament or anything, I definately won't be bringing it, but if we were just practicing or mucking about, then I would probably want to show it off.

but still, try and get october an A-OK
Woooo, SE England. Grin I know Canterbury, my dad used to live there I think. :3

If you come to a tourney you should still bring your bey so we can get a look. Smile Other people do, they just don't use them, obviously.
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:37 AM)Kradvalentine Wrote: Thanks for all the replies and sorry i did not reply sooner.

As for my 'custom' I think y'find that none of you will know the attack ring, because it's 'home made'. Whilst I understand I can't use it in official tournaments or anything, I like to use it in everything else. The bitchip sticker is also original, but other than that, they are existing parts. I wont tell you which ones, but their black. Happy hint :3.

Those of you asking where I live, im currently living in the south east of England, in the city of canterbury with my 'BeyBuddies' and 'Apprentice'. It's all a bit of roleplay really. Why? because were making a beyblade fanfilm for you tube, which should be out pretty soon. Also, for any of you folks who want to get ripped to shreds by me, I often attend the MCM exposition in london in may and october of every year, where they hold little tournaments. Which is funny because their all dressed up as anime characters. Nothing like creaming Uchiha Itachi's flash leopard 2 ahaha.

I've not entered many tournaments, but in the odd few I have, I use a custom that consists mainly of black parts. Sometimes I change it around so, don't think you know what to expect.

Well, i hope some of you reply, would be nice to get to know you guys.

Also, ill see if I can't get my 'apprentice' to make a profile on here. After all you have to get creamed by him before you can get creamed by me. :3

Toodles.

Love your confidence, but wait until you battle Brad and his BeyArsenal.
XD

Welcome.
Hi Welcome to the WBO Smile
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:37 AM)Kradvalentine Wrote: Also, ill see if I can't get my 'apprentice' to make a profile on here. After all you have to get creamed by him before you can get creamed by me. :3

Toodles.
I bet I can defeat both of you
Well im sure lots of you COULD beat me. And im sure i COULD beat lots of you, but like im sure a lot of you have also, i've been beyblading non stop since the initial release in europe back in I don't know when and i've got some pretty good 'moves' or whatever you want to call them.

End of the day, who knows. :3

By the way Anibus, I admire your work with paintjobs and grip editing and stuff. very good! Ill have a go soon myself, though i doubt ill compare to you.

Keep in touch everyone