Hello

Hi my name is Cody Garrett i have started beyblade about 2 months ago and im learning more and more about it each day. Im looking forward to see if any tournaments ever come to Austin Texas because i would definately go. The only thing I mainly need to get my self ready for a tournament is a grip. I saw some on amazon for 20$ might get that idk yet. Bye!!! ~CG
hello welcome to beyblade! my name is Gil. i can tell a lot of people are anxious for tournaments in texas. if u wanna know some tips get basalt horogium. its like the best bay. i would suggest getting the grip to. it makes it feel comfier but u can buy the grips at walmart and toys r us for $15! if u have any questions feel free to ask me. Bye! -Fury
Hope you enjoy the WBO
(Jun. 28, 2011  4:57 AM)Fury Wrote: hello welcome to beyblade! my name is Gil. i can tell a lot of people are anxious for tournaments in texas. if u wanna know some tips get basalt horogium. its like the best bay. i would suggest getting the grip to. it makes it feel comfier but u can buy the grips at walmart and toys r us for $15! if u have any questions feel free to ask me. Bye! -Fury

Ya in texas they dont really sell the good grips anymore they only sell the metal masters ones like the custom grip thats about it. im looking for the grips like the original metal fusion ones.
welcome aspiring blader
I got a beyblade grip Grin i got the sagittario value pack. Now just to find a bey with a string launcher looking at gravity perseus.
hey im going to wallmart today which bey should i get?
yay now i have 8 beys :3 i just got counter leone
Does any 1 live in austin? if they do i need a battle :3