Hello!

Hi! My name is Kristaps(In english it could be Christhaph). Im 12 years old restarted beyblading like 2 weeks ago. My first bey when i was about 4 years old and i found it before month in my toy chest(box) and i bought Poison Scorpio and Burn FireBlaze 2pack + Max Stampede Stadium. I live in Latvia, Riga. Wink
Welcome to the WBO.
Enjoy the WBO
Welcome.
welcome to wbo!
welcome to the WBO!!
Thanks Everyone! Hopefully ill get a good time in WBO. Smile
Hello guys,my name is Shahmir Varqha. I am 11 years old and I love beyblades. I started playing beyblades at the age of 8 and then I played with my friends. My most favourite beyblade is probably el drago. I use to have 2 beyblades but then I realized that It was fake and now I asked my friends to tell the difference and I hope I can buy one now!! Oh, I live in Selangor, Malaysia. Thanks guys.
(Apr. 09, 2011  10:23 AM)Shahmir9 Wrote: Hello guys,my name is Shahmir Varqha. I am 11 years old and I love beyblades. I started playing beyblades at the age of 8 and then I played with my friends. My most favourite beyblade is probably el drago. I use to have 2 beyblades but then I realized that It was fake and now I asked my friends to tell the difference and I hope I can buy one now!! Oh, I live in Selangor, Malaysia. Thanks guys.

welcome to wbo EgleThe12!!!!!!!

Shahmir9 :- You can post your own thread here....(just go here and click on New Topic) Wink
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself
Welcome Shamhir9 and Egle the 12!!Enjoy the WBO!!
WeLcOmE tO tHe WbO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have a nice time and good luck.....but i'm sure you don't need it Wink
welcome Christphaph and Shahmir to the Wbo hope you Guys enjoy it on the W.B.O
Welcome and have a good time!!! Let me know if u want a sig
hello im cyber pegasus 1 and i really like beyblade my first bey was cyber pegasus legend one and ilive in england
Hi Guys I Joined The Wbo Yesterday And I'm Exited
I Just Wanna Say I Love Beyblade So Much
And You Can Also Find Me In My Youtube If you Click Me
My Favorite Bey Is Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
The Bey Is Still My Favorite Even Though I Dont Have It
Uhm Well Thats All I Have To Say But One More Thing
I Was Meant For This Site
And Thats All Thank You For Reading This
WELCOME HOPE YOU ENJOY THE ORGANIZATIO
(Apr. 08, 2011  6:14 PM)EgleThe12 Wrote: Hi! My name is Kristaps(In english it could be Christhaph). Im 12 years old restarted beyblading like 2 weeks ago. My first bey when i was about 4 years old and i found it before month in my toy chest(box) and i bought Poison Scorpio and Burn FireBlaze 2pack + Max Stampede Stadium. I live in Latvia, Riga. Wink
Welcome to WBO!