Hello!

Hi, my name is Kiew and I'm from Singapore. I'm 18 this year and I played Beyblade when I was 11 and played till 14 when the whole thing died down. I'm waiting for its revival too even after so many years as I simply can't find the same kind of excitement Beyblading brings as compared to other things like gaming. In Singapore, most of our Beyblades are not from Hasbro but from either Takara or OTC in Hong Kong. Taiwanese licensed one are also available through parallel imports. The best ever position I got in a local tournament is the Quarter-finalist. I'm looking for Singaporean Beybladers and perhaps we could organise some competition and have fun. Smile
Welcome! We do have other Singaporean members. Smile
Does anyone still plays with plastic beyblades?
Kiewzy Wrote:Does anyone still plays with plastic beyblades?

Of course, most of the bladers here play with both plastic and HMS. Smile
Hmm. I've haven got HMS since it was released after the declining interest in Beyblade. I think I'll get one before Beyblade raises its price.. Should I get Samurai Changer?
Kiewzy Wrote:Hmm. I've haven got HMS since it was released after the declining interest in Beyblade. I think I'll get one before Beyblade raises its price.. Should I get Samurai Changer?

Try asking in the purchase consultation topic in "Buy, Sell, Trade!". Smile
Yes, get a Samurai Changer!
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
welcome, you should also try picking up wolborg and dark effigy.
Hey welcome to Beywiki. Have fun!
Hi Smile Yes, there's at least two other Singapore members here. Welcome!
Bey Brad Wrote:Hi Smile Yes, there's at least two other Singapore members here. Welcome!

But Z only comes here to post photos
hahaha i was wondering about that, she posted pictures of herself in a bikini and then vanished