Hello

Hi, I'm Hyper, I am a friend of UnseenBurst  and I like to beat people in beyblade
Yo, I litteraly just helped you make a thread of this XD Anyways, you're gonna have fun.
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. Also UnseenBurst, I don’t think this is the place to talk about Diablo Nemesis’s performance tip…
:)
(Sep. 10, 2021  11:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yo, I litteraly just helped you make a thread of this XD Anyways, you're gonna have fun.

wow he's one of your friends? nice

welcome here!
(Sep. 10, 2021  11:45 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. Also UnseenBurst, I don’t think this is the place to talk about Diablo Nemesis’s performance tip…
Smile

What?
(Sep. 11, 2021  12:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2021  11:45 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. Also UnseenBurst, I don’t think this is the place to talk about Diablo Nemesis’s performance tip…
Smile

What?

xd ohhhhhhh LJB didn't know you were also a wielder of memes
Any friend of Unseen is a friends of mine, Welcome to the WBO!
(Sep. 11, 2021  12:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
:)

What?

Diablo Nemesis is a Metal fight Beyblade that’s performance tip is X: D
(Sep. 10, 2021  11:31 PM)Hpyher Wrote: Hi, I'm Hyper, I am a friend of "UnseenBurst"  and I like to beat people in beyblade

Hello and welcome to this wonderful place where... Where's the script? It must be here somewhere...

Anyways, you made an introduction thread, which is better than me already.

also, enjoy your stay and stay hydrated.
(Sep. 10, 2021  11:31 PM)Hpyher Wrote: Hi, I'm Hyper, I am a friend of UnseenBurst  and I like to beat people in beyblade

Welcome to the WBO!

Enjoy your stay here.

Also I'm one of Unseen's friends here.

I think Unseen should tour you around.
hello which Beyblade is better lucifer the end or vanish Fafnir?
(Sep. 10, 2021  11:31 PM)Hpyher Wrote: Hi, I'm Hyper, I am a friend of UnseenBurst  and I like to beat people in beyblade

Hello there Hyper! Hope you enjoy your time in the WBO.
(Sep. 11, 2021  8:32 AM)Hpyher Wrote: hello which Beyblade is better lucifer the end or vanish Fafnir?

Both drivers for beys I think have lad (life after death) even though fafnir can spin steal

My answer: Lucifer the end
Thanks yall for being so welcoming, me and hpyer appreciate it
Hey Unseen Burst.Thanks for backin' me up yesterday with Greater Longinus.It ment a whole lot!Smile
(Nov. 08, 2021  3:59 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Hey Unseen Burst.Thanks for backin' me up yesterday with Greater Longinus.It ment a whole lot!Smile
Don't wanna seem rude, but I don't think you should thank UnseenBurst in this thread since it's not appropriate. I suggest making one lmao, ey a thread idea: Thank you thread. A thread where you thank others. So yeah, I might make that thread and you're welcome to thank Unseen there instead. Also, don't worry GreaterLonginus is like a Tsundere. They're quite mean at first but really soft and nice once you get to know them. Smile
I challenge you to a Battle.I win, I get to thank whoever I want with out your criticism .You win, I only thank the Thread.
(Nov. 09, 2021  12:15 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: I challenge you to a Battle.I win, I get to thank whoever I want with out your criticism .You win, I only thank the Thread.

Can you please not challenge random people to battles? Do you even live near them? Are you going to take an aeroplane to them? If not, please stop challenging people on their introduction threads. Moreover, it does not increase your points if you have an unofficial battle between two people.
I don't care If it gives me points. Beyblade is a sport and passion where you get stronger with your beys.Yes, if I have to I'd take a plane or walk to a random challenger I would. You don't Blade just the strong ones. You have to battle all kinds of Bladers to expand your experience and skill.A battle is a battle.So go ahead. Criticize me. I don't care. It'll just make me stronger!!!

Also, you spelt airplane wrong.So whats that tell you.
(Nov. 12, 2021  6:09 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: I don't care If it gives me points. Beyblade is a sport and passion where you get stronger with your beys.Yes, if I have to I'd take a plane or walk to a random challenger I would. You don't Blade just the strong ones. You have to battle all kinds of Bladers to expand your experience and skill.A battle is a battle.So go ahead. Criticize me. I don't care. It'll just make me stronger!!!

Also, you spelt airplane wrong.So whats that tell you.

Be realistic. This isn't the anime where you can go and challenge random people and it'll be worth the time. If there's tournaments or meetups in your area, go to those. Don't go off challenging random people in an unrealistic manner. It can and will get irritating.
Honcho and the other students thought Aiga was weird and annoying, yet he became the best in the world.it's worth the time if you've accomplished your goal, and thats what I'm gonna do!!
(Nov. 12, 2021  7:45 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Honcho and the other students thought Aiga was weird and annoying, yet he became the best in the world.it's worth the time if you've accomplished your goal, and thats what I'm gonna do!!

As I stated before. Please be realistic. It's all good that you're hyped about battling but please don't embarrass yourself. If you honestly think being "weird and annoying" is going to get you somewhere then this isn't the place for you. When it comes to In Real Life Competitive Beyblade you have to have an understanding of parts and you have to have parts. End of conversation.

Edit: I do recommend looking at the Organizer's Guide and the Rulebooks for each Format since you're newer here. It could help you understand how tournaments function.
(Nov. 12, 2021  7:45 AM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Honcho and the other students thought Aiga was weird and annoying, yet he became the best in the world.it's worth the time if you've accomplished your goal, and thats what I'm gonna do!!

Wow so your life aspiration is to blade? Unlike the anime, no one will give you money to do that you know. Its not worth your time to take an AEROPLANE to other countries. PLease learn your spelling. Aeroplane is correct.

A powered flying vehicle with fixed wings and a weight greater than that of the air it displaces.

It isn't wrong if it's British. You may love your American spelling but please do not say it is wrong to write the British spelling.