Hell Salamander bursting Garuda?!

Today, I discovered something very weird. I knew that my hS was powerful, but I thought it could never beat Garuda G3.

That was, after battling the two, I proceeded to very carefully pick up my G3 to examine its tightness. It burst as soon as my hands touched it.

I did some more battles, and they ended in the same-ish fashion. I’d have to pull a good launch with hS, and if it had the stamina to last it, it would always burst Garuda.

Can I get some people to test this out? I tried this with hS 7G Operate vs stock G3. hS was on ultra defense mode. 

Thanks. I might upload some tests to my YouTube channel, Meowcaster TCG, but yeah.
stock garuda has the forge disc 8 on it, thats why it may burst too easily.
I find it a bit sketchy that Hell Salamander can burst garuda just like that. What combos were used?
(Jun. 30, 2018  12:23 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I find it a bit sketchy that Hell Salamander can burst garuda just like that. What combos were used?

The combos used are in the description
uuuuuuummmm I know that hasbro's slopes with Garuda G3 are good but he77 salamander is one of the best Cho-Z bey's did you try it with combos
because any other way isn't kinda obvious that Salamander was gonna win

I'm not hating because the slopes are strong and you would expect it to burst less but still