Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Article Rough Draft

Pyro wrote ...
The Metal Wheel, and Track parts seem to be a bit choppy, so edit if you'd like. Weights are to come later, if you have them please post!
First serious draft haha.

As for the stamina remarks I have in this article, they will be changed once tests are certain.

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Number:BB-99
System:Hybrid Wheel System
Type: Stamina

Note: Hell Kerbecs was released as a starter by Takara-Tomy with the Light Launcher 2, while the Sonokong starter was released with the Snipe Launcher.

Face: Kerbecs
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Cerberus, a former constellation in space. This face represents Kerberos, the protector to the gates of Hell.

Clear Wheel: Kerbecs
Weight:3.30g
This Clear Wheel was released in a translucent yellow. Like its metal wheel, it is split into three parts, each separated by a notch. The repetitive pattern on this Clear Wheel represents chains. Kerbecs is one of the heaviest and well-balanced Clear Wheels out there, and has great use in Defense and Stamina customizations. Kerbecs can also be used very effectively with 3-sided Metal Wheels like Hell since it is one of the few 3-sided clear wheels, along with Unicorno and others.

Use in Defense Customizations:
Kerbecs can be put to good use in top-tier Defense Customizations such as MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB
Use in Stamina Customizations
Kerbecs can be used in top-tier stamina combos like Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode)WD.

Metal Wheel: Hell
Weight:39.56g
Hell was released in a radiant gold colour. Being exclusive to the Maximum Series, it is the largest metal wheel in diameter, however Big Bang has has been shown to have equal diameter. Hell is split into three different protrusions which are shaped to represent the Three-Headed Dog, Kerberos. Between each protrusion is a large gap allowing BD145's own protrusions to point upwards past the bottom of the Metal Wheel. On the side of each protrusion are four indents allowing the Metal Wheel to make proper contact with other Metal Wheels. These multiple protrusions have proven to be very useful in attack combinations. Due to it's heavy weight, it's recoil is lessened by a significant amount. The wheel itself is raised and has good slopes, giving usage in Destabilizer customs too.

Use in Attack Customizations:
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF

Use in Defense Customization:
MF-H Hell Bull GB145/230 RS/CS

Use in Stamina Customization:
MF-F Hell Bull BD145 WD

Track: Boost Disk [BD145]
Weight:8.01g
Boost Disk is a one of a kind track. It's currently the widest track available, and was released in a translucent black. This track is unique because of it's width and it's ability to change modes. You can change modes by removing the Track completely from the Metal Wheel and flipping it upside down and reattaching it, similar to SW145. In it's Normal Mode it sits lower on the track, and has proven to be quite bad, since it scraps the floor easily. Also, Normal Mode is compatible with all HWS beyblades. Its second mode is called Boost Mode, which fits perfectly into Hell. With the three upward protrusions going past the bottom of the Metal Wheel into the gaps of Hell itself, Boost Mode has proven to work amazingly in Attack and Defense combinations. The notches on this track have been proven to give a strong smash attack, and along with Lightning, it makes a deadly combo. This track cannot be used in Boost Mode if used with any other Metal Wheel other than Hell.

Use in Attack Customizations:
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF

MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario (Hasbro) BD145 [Normal Mode Only] MB/CS

Use in Stamina Customization:
MF-F Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD

Bottom: Defense Sharp [DS]
Weight:0.73g
Defense sharp was released in a translucent black. This bottom is essentially a hollowed out Defense bottom with a thinner Sharp placed in the middle, leaving a gap in between. This bottom can be used as a decent tip for Defense and Stamina but it outclassed by RS and WD/PD respectively.

Overall:Hell works very well in all types, Attack and Defense specifically. Boost Disk can also be used in many customs due to it's smash capabilities, large size and weight. DS also has some use in stamina. Almost every part of this Beyblade can be used in a top-tier combination. Every Blader should at least one of this beyblade.
Has use in Stamina too. The parts are not all outclassed.
Couple things
-I'm pretty sure kerbecs clear wheel is the same weight as takara tomy bull. But you'll have to search to confirm this though.

-In the hell section, I think it ahold be noted that it is shaped so that it can fit bd145 boost mode correctly

-The defense combo for he'll should have bd145, rather than

-you wrote "similar to sd145". It's sw145

-for ds, you wrote it can be used for defense and is outclassed by wd(why would wd be for defense?) and RS. It can be used for stamina and is outclassed by wd and sd

-I think the combo hell bull bd145 (boost mode) wd should be mentioned. Apparently it does incredibly well.

- I wouldnt say that hell is outclassed, I would say that it is outclassed as an attack wheel.

There was some sentences that just seemed awkward or confusing, but I already gave you quite the list, so start here Smile
Edited.
Clear Wheel weight: 3.30g
Metal Wheel weight: 39.56g
Track Weight: 8.01g
Bottom Weight: .73g
Thank you Guardian! Smile
Hey Pyro! I love the Draft here is one mistake:

Pyro Wrote:Metal Wheel: Hell
Weight:
Hell was released in a radiant gold colour. Being exclusive to the Maximum Series, it is the largest metal wheel in diameter. Hell is split into three different protrusion which are shaped to represent a three headed dog.

Where it says Three Headed Dog, it should say:

which are shaped to represent the Three-Headed Dog, Cerberus.
Thanks, fixed.
Also:

Pyro Wrote:Track: Boost Disk [BD145]
Weight:8.01g
Boost Disk is a one of a kind track. It's currently the widest track available, and was released in a opaque black. This track is unique because of it's width and it's ability to change modes. You can change modes by removing the Track completely from the Metal Wheel and flipping it upside down and reattaching it, similar to SW145. In it's regular mode it sits lower on the track, and has proven to be quite bad, since it scraps the floor easily. It's second mode called Boost Mode, when used with Hell fits perfectly into it.

Instead it should say:
In it's regular mode it sits lower on the track, and has proven to be quite bad, since it scraps the floor easily. Also, regular mode is compatible with all HWS beyblades. It's second mode called Boost Mode, when used with Hell fits perfectly into it. Boost mode is only compatible to Hell Kerbecs, and was not designed to be used on other beyblades.
Considering a flow of tests are being done on uncustomized/WD as a stamina type, you should probably hold off on considering it is generally outclassed. Also, I do not believe you can use Boost mode with Earth, or anyother metal wheel for that matter, IIRC. (Change?)
Yeah, is it even legal to use boost mode in any other wheel than hell?
And from the recent tests, uncustomized, it's pretty darn spectacular in stamina, countering all heights. And thats just uncustomized...
The real name for "its regular mode" is Normal Mode, nothing else.
I just worded it wrong making it sound like Boost Mode was able to be used with everything.

And as for the Stamina customs, I'll leave it as that for now and post something in the OP to warn people before they make any assumptions. I'll change it when things are certain.
True. When decustomised, as SSJfisherman said, it has great stamina. And was what Dan said, maybe you should just release the part where it says: "while still being outclassed by WD"

I mean there have been testings on it actually beating it, and some videos on YouTube.
So as of now Outclassed isn't right. Unfortunately I haven't seen ANY tests with a plain DS here. But there is on YouTube. So "Outclassed" seems not necessary.
Quote:Metal Wheel: Hell
Hell was released in a radiant gold colour. Being exclusive to the Maximum Series, it is the largest metal wheel in diameter. Hell is split into three different protrusion which are shaped to represent the Three-Headed Dog, Cerberus/Kerberos(BeybladeStation Edit). Between each protrusion there (personal preference) is a large gap allowing the BD145's bumps to protrude upwards past the bottom of the Metal Wheel. On the side of each protrusion (for clarity's sake because the previous sentence talks about the gaps) there are four indents allowing the Metal Wheel to make proper contact with others [?] (I think a word's missing here). Though there are many, they do not protrude outwards far enough to make/produce? any significant Smash Attack.
Thank you for all the great input guys! Edited.
Quote:is track cannot be use in Boost Mode if used with any other Metal Wheel other than Hell.

MF-H Earth Bull BD145 [Boost Mode Only] RS/CS
You said it couldnt be used in boost mode with any other metal wheel besides Hell but in the defence customization you say to use the earth wheel with BD145 in boost mode. It should be normal mode.
Hello. I'm new here and have a question. I am buying a beyblade for my sister for her birthday. It is a G blade Dranzer G A-99_TAKARA (Kai's beyblade). Its an older beyblade and I was wondering if it was a good one and if any launcher will work with it. I'm also intersted in buying a beyblade stadium and was wondering if there was a good one to buy. Here is one I found off the internet- http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...562&sr=1-5. Does anyone if this would be a good stadium to buy? It has to be CHEAP. Thanks for your help.
Also, could someone tell me how to start a thread? I can't find the "New Post" button.
(Feb. 23, 2011  2:25 AM)ronski00 Wrote: Hello. I'm new here and have a question. I am buying a beyblade for my sister for her birthday. It is a G blade Dranzer G A-99_TAKARA (Kai's beyblade). Its an older beyblade and I was wondering if it was a good one and if any launcher will work with it. I'm also intersted in buying a beyblade stadium and was wondering if there was a good one to buy. Here is one I found off the internet- http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...562&sr=1-5. Does anyone if this would be a good stadium to buy? It has to be CHEAP. Thanks for your help.

Ask that in "purchase consultation" which is in the "bey marketplace" forum.
Pyro, in the "use in ______ customization" sections, you need to describe that combo. What makes it good? Why that track instead of a taller one? Things like that.
From the packaing ive seen. The average beyblade diameter is around 46 meters in diameter whereas Hell is 50 meters in diameter.
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:30 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: From the packaing ive seen. The average beyblade diameter is around 46 meters in diameter whereas Hell is 50 meters in diameter.

Meters ...
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Face: Kerbecs
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Cerberus, one of the 88 constellations in space. This face represents Kerberos, the protector to the gates of Hell.

One of the omitted, actually.

[quote='Pyro' pid='556954' dateline='1298416725']
MF-H Earth Bull BD145 [Normal Mode Only] RS/CS
[quote]

Wrong. Not normal mode only.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Great-Wa...s-BD145RSF

Besides that, it's a good draft.
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Metal Wheel: Hell
Hell was released in a radiant gold colour. Being exclusive to the Maximum Series, it is the largest metal wheel in diameter. Hell is split into three different protrusion which are shaped to represent the Three-Headed Dog, Kerberos. Between each protrusion is a large gap allowing the BD145's bumps to protrude upwards past the bottom of the Metal Wheel. On the side of each protrusion are four indents allowing the Metal Wheel to make proper contact with others. Though there are many, they do not protrude outwards far enough to produce any significant Smash Attack.
"Protrusions" would probably be a slightly more appropriate word than "bumps".

Also, both DS and BD145 are translucent, not opaque.
[quote='Delta Blader' pid='557323' dateline='1298448889']
[quote='Pyro' pid='556954' dateline='1298416725']
MF-H Earth Bull BD145 [Normal Mode Only] RS/CS
Quote:Wrong. Not normal mode only.
I'm pretty sure the only reason why Pyro wrote "Normal Mode" was that "Boost Mode" is not compatible with Earth.