Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Article Rough Draft

(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Overall:Hell works decently for all types. Boost Disk can also be used in defense customs due to it's large size and weight. DS also has some use in stamina. Though most parts are outclassed, every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Why Did You Say Most Of The Parts Are Outclassed ?
Kerbecs Is The Heaviest TT Clear Wheel To Date.
Hell Has A Use In Attack Customs.
BD145 : No Need To Say.
DS: Only Thing That Can Compare To Stamina Of This Is MS.
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:53 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I think Kerbecs should be expanded some. Mention how it is one of the heaviest Clear Wheels, and is great for stamina and defense combos, although still not as heavy as Bull. (It's the same weight as Aquario, I believe). Also, you should mention the actual top-tier stamina and defense combos that Kerbecs is in. See here:
Pyro Wrote:Use in Defense Customizations:
Hell can be put to good use, in top tier Defense Customizations.
Should say Kerbecs, list the defense combos, and make a use in stamina section because Kerbecs is a suitable replacement for Bull, Aquario, etc.

EDIT: Oh, and doesn't Hell have the chains pattern on the top too? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, It Has.
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:42 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Overall:Hell works decently for all types. Boost Disk can also be used in defense customs due to it's large size and weight. DS also has some use in stamina. Though most parts are outclassed, every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Why Did You Say Most Of The Parts Are Outclassed ?
Kerbecs Is The Heaviest TT Clear Wheel To Date.
Hell Has A Use In Attack Customs.
BD145 : No Need To Say.
DS: Only Thing That Can Compare To Stamina Of This Is MS.[hr]
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:53 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I think Kerbecs should be expanded some. Mention how it is one of the heaviest Clear Wheels, and is great for stamina and defense combos, although still not as heavy as Bull. (It's the same weight as Aquario, I believe). Also, you should mention the actual top-tier stamina and defense combos that Kerbecs is in. See here:
Pyro Wrote:Use in Defense Customizations:
Hell can be put to good use, in top tier Defense Customizations.
Should say Kerbecs, list the defense combos, and make a use in stamina section because Kerbecs is a suitable replacement for Bull, Aquario, etc.

EDIT: Oh, and doesn't Hell have the chains pattern on the top too? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, It Has.
TT Bull has the same weight as Kerbecs.
Lol, MS sucks... And DS too is outclassed by PD, WD and SD.
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Face: Kerbecs
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Cerberus, one of the 88 constellations in space. This face represents Kerberos, the protector to the gates of Hell.

Are you sure that Cerberus is a constellation?
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:25 AM)Pyro Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus_(constellation)

Thanks, just wanted to make sure.
EDIT: But it's not one of the 88 constellations, so that should be clarified.
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:40 AM)Guardian Wrote: Clear Wheel weight: 3.30g
Metal Wheel weight: 39.56g
Track Weight: 8.01g
Bottom Weight: .73g

My weights for the clear wheel and metal wheel differ significantly.

Clear Wheel weight: 3.51g
Metal Wheel weight: 40.67g
Track Weight: 8.06g
Bottom Weight: .73g
You say every part has use in the overall section and in the next line itself you say "Though most parts are outclassed"
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:21 AM)Fire Eternal Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Face: Kerbecs
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Cerberus, one of the 88 constellations in space. This face represents Kerberos, the protector to the gates of Hell.

Are you sure that Cerberus is a constellation?

Yes And It Was The Guard Of Hades In Greek Mythology.
You haven't mentioned anywhere that it's good for attack which it is since it gets top tier results. Hell does even better onn BD145 in boost mode for attack. Also Kerbecs has good use in stamina even defeating Bull for stamina according to the results posted in the tiers thread.
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:39 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: You haven't mentioned anywhere that it's good for attack which it is since it gets top tier results. Hell does even better onn BD145 in boost mode for attack. Also Kerbecs has good use in stamina even defeating Bull for stamina according to the results posted in the tiers thread.

DS is also having most stamina in S Series.
CS says hi,
DS though is good for stamina
Don't really think that matters too much since they all suck anyway. Should be mentioned that uncustomised Hell Kerbecs with BD145 in boost mode defeats top tier stamina combos with pretty good win rates.
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Don't really think that matters too much since they all suck anyway. Should be mentioned that uncustomised Hell Kerbecs with BD145 in boost mode defeats top tier stamina combos with pretty good win rates.

It Destablizes 230 Much Better Than Any Track.
So you're agreeing with what I said then...
(Mar. 05, 2011  2:15 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So you're agreeing with what I said then...

Yes, You Have Much More Knowledge Than Me.
Anyway In A Few Videos I Saw DS Doing KOs.
To Me It Was Amazing As Spike Bottom Did KOs.
It Even KOed Galaxy Pegasus With R2F.

Face: Kerbecs
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Cerberus, a former constellation in space. This face represents Kerberos, the protector to the gates of Hell.
( the protector to the gates of Hell.) According To Greek Mythology, You Should Add This.
Add more about Hell's performance in its section. You described its appearance quite excellently, but you didn't mention too much about the defensive performance, the stamina performance, what outclass it, etc.
BD145 in Normal mode has been proven to be quite good, contrary to what you wrote in that section.. editing required.
I think that pyro has been holding on this article, until more concrete tests are done and it is 100% clear what is good, and at what.
Um edited, it's been a while. Haha
Look through it please Smile
We'll worry about pictures after this article is finalized, there's a lot of people who can take good pictures though. Smile
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: The Metal Wheel, and Track parts seem to be a bit choppy, so edit if you'd like. Weights are to come later, if you have them please post!
First serious draft haha.

As for the stamina remarks I have in this article, they will be changed once tests are certain.

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Number:BB-99
System:Hybrid Wheel System
Type: Stamina

Note: Hell Kerbecs was released as a starter by Takara-Tomy with the Light Launcher 2, while the Sonokong starter was released with the Snipe Launcher.

Face: Kerbecs
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Cerberus, a former constellation in space. This face represents Kerberos, the protector to the gates of Hell.

Clear Wheel: Kerbecs
Weight:3.30g
This Clear Wheel was released in a translucent yellow. Like its metal wheel, it is split into three parts, each separated by a notch. The repetitive pattern on this Clear Wheel represents chains. Kerbecs is one of the heaviest and well-balanced Clear Wheels out there, and has great use in Defense and Stamina customizations. Kerbecs can also be used very effectively with 3-sided Metal Wheels like Hell since it is one of the few 3-sided clear wheels, along with Unicorno and others.

Use in Defense Customizations:
Kerbecs can be put to good use in top-tier Defense Customizations such as MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB
Use in Stamina Customizations
Kerbecs can be used in top-tier stamina combos like Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode)WD.

Metal Wheel: Hell
Weight:39.56g
Hell was released in a radiant gold colour. Being exclusive to the Maximum Series, it is the largest metal wheel in diameter, however Big Bang has has been shown to have equal diameter. Hell is split into three different protrusions which are shaped to represent the Three-Headed Dog, Kerberos. Between each protrusion is a large gap allowing BD145's own protrusions to point upwards past the bottom of the Metal Wheel. On the side of each protrusion are four indents allowing the Metal Wheel to make proper contact with other Metal Wheels. These multiple protrusions have proven to be very useful in attack combinations. Due to it's heavy weight, it's recoil is lessened by a significant amount. The wheel itself is raised and has good slopes, giving usage in Destabilizer customs too.

Use in Attack Customizations:
(Give some other combo here, it originally just gave the Lightning Tank combo, which uses BD145, not Hell.)

Use in Defense Customization:
MF-H Hell Bull GB145/230 RS/CS

Use in Stamina Customization:
MF-F Hell Bull BD145 WD

Track: Boost Disk [BD145]
Weight:8.01g
Boost Disk is a one of a kind track. It's currently the widest track available, and was released in a translucent black. This track is unique because of it's width and it's ability to change modes. You can change modes by removing the Track completely from the Metal Wheel and flipping it upside down and reattaching it, similar to SW145. In it's Normal Mode it sits lower on the track, and has proven to be quite bad, since it scraps the floor easily. Also, Normal Mode is compatible with all HWS beyblades. Its second mode is called Boost Mode, which fits perfectly into Hell. With the three upward protrusions going past the bottom of the Metal Wheel into the gaps of Hell itself, Boost Mode has proven to work amazingly in Attack and Defense combinations. The notches on this track have been proven to give a strong smash attack, and along with Lightning, it makes a deadly combo. This track cannot be used in Boost Mode if used with any other Metal Wheel other than Hell.

Use in Attack Customizations:
BD145 has amazing attack use in the combo widely known as the Lightning Tank: MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF

Use in Defense Customization:
MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario (Hasbro) BD145 [Normal Mode Only] MB/CS

Use in Stamina Customization:
MF-F Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD

Bottom: Defense Sharp [DS]
Weight:0.73g
Defense sharp was released in a translucent black. This bottom is essentially a hollowed out Defense bottom with a thinner Sharp placed in the middle, leaving a gap in between. This bottom can be used as a decent tip for Defense and Stamina but it outclassed by RS and WD/PD respectively.

Overall:Hell works very well in all types, Attack and Defense specifically. Boost Disk can also be used in many customs due to it's smash capabilities, large size and weight. DS also has some use in stamina. Almost every part of this Beyblade can be used in a top-tier combination. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Edited lots of stuff, but that intro to the Lightning Tank isn't actually necessary, I just put it in there.
Hmmm, why would you need multiples of this bey?
There's no part that gets frequently worn out, and you can always just switch your BD145/Whatever between your combinations. I know that Hell Kerbecs is amazing, however the only use I can see in having more than one is for testing purposes with yourself only. Which in that case, should mean that Baasalt, Byxis and whatever else is top tier should require multiples as well.

I would say drop it down to needing one.
I think the reason for multiples is that BD145 has use in multiple combos of different types which are often used to test against each other. Plus, DS wears down quickly (the S tip, that is), so multiples are necessary. But I'll edit it anyways. Pyro, where are you?! We need you to edit this and get Kei!