Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Article Rough Draft

Some things I would like to point out

-DS has some use in stamina in the combo Earth Bull 145 DS.
-Hell is better for stamina in the combo Hell Bull BD145 WD.
-BD145 is better for stamina in Hell Bull BD145 WD.
-You forgot to put the weight of Kerbecs
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:40 AM)Guardian Wrote: Clear Wheel weight: 3.30g
-In defense combo BD145 is better with Hell
-In defense combo Hell is better with BD145
-In my opinion "Every Blader Should Own Multiples Of This Bey"
-Kerbecs has use in Defense customs as it has the same weight has Bull.Maybe also in stamina
I'm so sure Kerbecs has the same weight as Hasbro's bull, Therefore considered a great clear wheel., I think The DS part Needs more work.
Nope,
Kerbecs is heavy as TT Bull 3.30 Grams.
Hasbro bull is 3.7 Grams.
(Feb. 23, 2011  5:00 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Nope,
Kerbecs is heavy as TT Bull 3.30 Grams.
Hasbro bull is 3.7 Grams.

Hasbro Bull is lighter than TT's?
No,
TT Bull is 3.30=3.3 grams
while Hasbro bull is 3.7=3.70 grams.
And kerbecs is 3.3 grams=3.30 grams
Mmh,not to be rude,but in the Overall Section i've read that you've written that the Hell is an outclassed wheel for Attack Customization. I don't agree, in our partial MetaGame (we must completely rewrite it) the Hell is giving a lot of great results. I have won an amatorial tournament beating the most of ours top tiers combo with MF-H Hell Bull CH120 RF in Naples.
So i think that's wrong to write that's outclassed,i think that the Hell needs more tests in Attack Customization!
Edited, I know now that Hell is an all around decent wheel for all types.
But it definitely doesn't need to be bought more than once.
Unless more attack tests are done.
Quote:Clear Wheel: Kerbecs
Weight:3.30g
This Clear Wheel was released in a translucent yellow. Like it's metal wheel, it is split into three parts, each separated by a notch. The repetitive pattern on this Clear Wheel represents chains.

Change to "its".

Quote: Hell is split into three different protrusion which are shaped to represent the Three-Headed Dog,
Kerberos...

Add an "s".

Quote:On the side of each protrusion are four indents allowing the Metal Wheel to make proper contact with others.

I think you should put "other Metal Wheels" instead.

Quote:Though there are many/b], they do not protrude outwards far enough to produce any significant Smash Attack.

Many what? It sounds awkward to me if you don't mention the contact points. (I assume your talking about them?)

Quote:Between each protrusion is a large gap allowing [b]the BD145's own protrusions to point upwards past the bottom of the Metal Wheel.

I think you need to get rid of the "the" because BD145 is a proper noun. (Or something like that.)
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Note: Hell Kerbecs was released as a starter by Takara-Tomy with the Light Launcher 2, while the Sonokong starter was released with the Snipe Launcher.

Not really necessary in my opinion, since both launchers are outclassed by the Beylauncher.

(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Face: Kerbecs
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Cerberus, one of the 88 constellations in space. This face represents Kerberos, the protector to the gates of Hell.

Cerberus was the protector the gates of the Underworld. You also put "Kerberos" instead of "Cerberus". Writing that the Cerberus constellation is no longer in use seems like a good idea to me, but I'm not sure if it's necessary.

(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Use in Defense Customizations:
Hell can be put to good use, in top tier Defense Customizations.

You put this under the Clear Wheel section. Which I don't think is where you meant to put it.

(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Metal Wheel: Hell
Weight:39.56g
Hell was released in a radiant gold colour. Being exclusive to the Maximum Series, it is the largest metal wheel in diameter. Hell is split into three different protrusion which are shaped to represent the Three-Headed Dog, Kerberos. Between each protrusion is a large gap allowing the BD145's own protrusions to point upwards past the bottom of the Metal Wheel. On the side of each protrusion are four indents allowing the Metal Wheel to make proper contact with others. Though there are many, they do not protrude outwards far enough to produce any significant Smash Attack.

You should write that there is a small hole in Hell, which is what allows a small protruding segment of BD145's Boost Mode to only work on Hell.

(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Track: Boost Disk [BD145]
Weight:8.01g
Boost Disk is a one of a kind track. It's currently the widest track available, and was released in a translucent black. This track is unique because of it's width and it's ability to change modes. You can change modes by removing the Track completely from the Metal Wheel and flipping it upside down and reattaching it, similar to SW145. In it's Normal Mode it sits lower on the track, and has proven to be quite bad, since it scraps the floor easily. Also, Normal Mode is compatible with all HWS beyblades. It's second mode called Boost Mode, when used with Hell fits perfectly into it. With the three upward protrusions going past the bottom of the Metal Wheel. Boost Mode has proven to work decently in Defense and Stamina customizations. This track cannot be use in Boost Mode if used with any other Metal Wheel other than Hell.

Again, not sure if the following statement is necessary, but near the center of BD145, the words "BOOST DISK" are engraved in a circle pattern.
@ ShadowPegasis

I think he meant the Kerbecs Clear Wheel, since it weighs as heavy as a TT Bull.

EDIT: More fixes:

Quote:This track is unique because of it's width and it's ability to change modes.

Change to "its".

Quote:In it's Normal Mode it sits lower on the track, and has proven to be quite bad, since it scraps the floor easily.

Change to "its".

[quote]It's second mode is called Boost Mode, and is exclusive to Hell only, as there is a little groove on Hell that fits into a tab on BD145 perfectly. It also has three upward protrusions going past the bottom of the Metal Wheel.

1: Change to "its".

2: Add the "is".

3: I re-worded the part.

Since I re-worded that, you don't need the last sentence anymore.
Quote:Overall:Hell works decently for all types. Boost Disk can also be used in defense customs due to it's large size and weight. DS also has some use in stamina. Though most parts are outclassed, every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

I know Ray Joker said about "it's" but he didn't mention the "it's" in the Overall.
Also please remove: "Though most parts are outclassed."

Hell is not outclassed.
BD145 is not outclassed.
For DS, there is not much information to say that it is outclassed.
Actually there was testing on it. Also testing has shown that Hell has quite good attack potential. Especially when used with BD145. Here's what I think:

Hell:

Attack: Outclassed
Defence: Needs more testing just using the wheel
Stamina: Needs more testing just using the wheel

BD145:

Attack: Has some use with Hell wheel in boost mode. Needs testing to see if it can work like R145 does with attack.
Defence: Definatly not outclassed. Seems like it does just as well as GB145 if not better.
Stamina: Some use when used with Hell. Needs more testing.

DS:

Attack: No use
Defence: No use
Stamina: Some use. Testing required.

I think it should be noted that adding BD145 to any combo using the Hell wheel helps it a lot in all three types since MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RS does great, MF Hell kerbecs BD145RF does great and Hell Kerbec BD145WD does great too. All of those combos have gotten good win rates in testing.
Quote:Use in Stamina Customization:
MF-F Hell Bull BD145 WD
Using PD or EWD is much better.
(Feb. 24, 2011  9:49 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Hell:

Attack: Outclassed
Defence: Needs more testing just using the wheel
Stamina: Needs more testing just using the wheel

BD145:

Attack: Has some use with Hell wheel in boost mode. Needs testing to see if it can work like R145 does with attack.
Defence: Definatly not outclassed. Seems like it does just as well as GB145 if not better.
Stamina: Some use when used with Hell. Needs more testing.

DS:

Attack: No use
Defence: No use
Stamina: Some use. Testing required.

I think it should be noted that adding BD145 to any combo using the Hell wheel helps it a lot in all three types since MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RS does great, MF Hell kerbecs BD145RF does great and Hell Kerbec BD145WD does great too. All of those combos have gotten good win rates in testing.

I don't want to be rude, but if you say that Hell is outclassed you can't come to play in Italy. Hell is the most violent MW that i've seen!
Why you say that's outclassed?
Btw,BD145 is good with Gravity Wheel; if you fight against a Spin Stealer (Gravity,Drago) , you'll lose sometimes. We're also trying to play MF-H Earth xx BD145 xx and we have some good results
These are just my suggestions from looking at the testing. Outclassed just means there are better parts than it not that it's bad. I'm not certain. Was just giving my opinion.
(Feb. 24, 2011  12:51 PM)X1 Wrote:
Quote:Use in Stamina Customization:
MF-F Hell Bull BD145 WD
Using PD or EWD is much better.

Umm. Isn't EWD outclassed?
(Feb. 24, 2011  9:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: These are just my suggestions from looking at the testing. Outclassed just means there are better parts than it not that it's bad. I'm not certain. Was just giving my opinion.

Yes,i don't want to hurt you,and i know that's a your suggestion,but in my opinion the Hell is clear that's good for attack customizations.
I've read Pyro's words and then yours and i don't know why you say this guys!
There aren't much testings on Hell specifically aimed at Attack , but it is a heavy attack wheel, compared to both the Lightning Wheel and Vulcan Wheel. That also leading into its wide diameter, which prevents from getting KO'ed easily.

EDIT: Adding to this, Galaxy himself says that it is violent, since he has 1st hand experience.
(Feb. 24, 2011  9:56 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Yes,i don't want to hurt you,and i know that's a your suggestion,but in my opinion the Hell is clear that's good for attack customizations.
I've read Pyro's words and then yours and i don't know why you say this guys!

For reference, here is our "Hell Testing" topic
if you could either post your guy's tests, or explain to us through your tournaments, that'd be great.

Because lately we've found that hell kerbecs bd145(boost mode) [stamina bottom] does really well, and counters all stamina heights, 85-230.
Joyful_2
I think in the stamina combos, actually Hell Kerbecs BD145 is very well distributed, considering that Hell + Kerbecs are made for BD145. As it has three gaps (Hell + Kerbecs) and three protrusions (BD145).
Quote:This Clear Wheel was released in a translucent yellow. Like its metal wheel, it is split into three parts, each separated by a notch. The repetitive pattern on this Clear Wheel represents chains

shouldnt it be like the hell wheel instead of its metal wheel?
Hell is not a Wheel though, it is a Metal Wheel. So you would have to write "Hell Metal Wheel" anyway.
Yes but i isnt"its wheel" kerbecs can go on other beys right?
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:18 AM)Pyro Wrote: Use in Defense Customizations:
Kerbecs can be put to good use, in top tier Defense Customizations.

Metal wheel:Hell
proper contact with other Metal Wheels.These proportions allow smash attack to a certain extent

Bottom: Defense Sharp [DS]
Weight:0.73g
Defense sharp was released in a translucent black. This bottom is essentially a hollowed out Defense bottom with a thinner Sharp placed in the middle, leaving a gap in between. This bottom can be used as a decent tip for Stamina but it is outclassed by WD for Stamina.
Overall
...........................................The only part that is outclassed is DS,So every blader should own mutiples of this beyblade.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hell-Tes...ll+testing
hELL ATTACK TESTING.
I think Kerbecs should be expanded some. Mention how it is one of the heaviest Clear Wheels, and is great for stamina and defense combos, although still not as heavy as Bull. (It's the same weight as Aquario, I believe). Also, you should mention the actual top-tier stamina and defense combos that Kerbecs is in. See here:
Pyro Wrote:Use in Defense Customizations:
Hell can be put to good use, in top tier Defense Customizations.
Should say Kerbecs, list the defense combos, and make a use in stamina section because Kerbecs is a suitable replacement for Bull, Aquario, etc.

EDIT: Oh, and doesn't Hell have the chains pattern on the top too? Correct me if I'm wrong.