I love the idea !
20.00%
I like it needs improvements
60.00%
Average
0%
Needs more explanation , I'm not interested
0%
I hate your iddeas , stop spamming the forums !
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Sorry for the title , XD , I am not trying to copy Nuno , anyways I am introducing a new spinning top game , called ________( you make up the name ).The new spinning top system consists of the :

*Base wheel

*Fuse wheel ( can consist of more than 1 parts )

* Gyro Core

* Central Gravity Retainer ( CGR for short , latches on Core and produces " after spins ".

* Base core

Here are the types :

*Blaze

*Terranian ( or sub-terranian )

*Aero-Axles

*Specail/Exlusives

Blaze types are the equivalent of Attack

Terranian is the equivalence of Defense

Aero-Axles are Stamina

Special/Exclusive you get the drill.

Here is how it is said :

* Name of Fuse wheel then Base wheel ( Dragon being Base wheel , Helios being Fuse wheel ) Then Core ( Here being SP -Spin Power )
Then bottom CRE A1 ( being Coated Rubber Extreme A1 model)

I want YOU to design your entry , and please ask me any questions , here are some answers I'll give you :

*Your design has to be eligible , not like a big winner ( EX.Libra).

*The Bottom and Gyro Core are winded motorized mechanisms , not batteried !

*And last of all , please use EFFORT !

I may participate , but not really .
So basically you want to see people make spinning tops with no real concept to work with?
Design/Draw spinning tops Momiji , oh yeah the concept is to put and design a new spinning top game , as Beyblade and Battle Strikers are only viable , hmph.
Just saying it's quite unoriginal, and your lack of participation in the "event" is not the best image.
I like the idea its pretty awsome!
Oh and if you peeps are confused , DO NOT BUILD HELIOS DRAGON !!! It was only put as an example build your own ! Best design ( As in , good, nice , creativity , I understand not everybody is not artistic , just put effort ! )will win !
thats cool i will try