Head Strong (a beyblade story)

Poll: What do you think of this story? (other than the typo's)

One Star: A moderator should wipe this thread
18.18%
Two Stars: Mediocre
0%
Three Stars: Decent
0%
Four Stars: Good, needs a little work
36.36%
Very Good, keep it going
45.45%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
The newest portion of the story has now been added to the first post of this thread, and please remeber to vote on the poll on this thread.
This post has been cleaned up.
Grrr...Character requests...Angry

Even worse, you take them and change the characters your way. At that point, why not stop being lazy and make your own? It's not hard, and if you need to you can PM people and ask for permission to use a character.

A THOUSAND CURSES ON YOUR REQUESTS! I SHALL AVENGE THIS DAY, URGH!
Sparta. I'm that u cursed this thread, but I wanted people to give me ideas that were cool, and they did, and thank you for all of you that did, but sparta, I'm not always creative or good and coming up with characters, I always mess things up, so I like it when other people give ideas. If it helps, I am not taking anymore, and of I get some, I may or may not, but I promise u, I will not change them. The reason the post at the front says those 4 constellations are reserved is for characters I was going to incorporate, that were my own ideas. I'm sorry you were offended by my ideas to change peoples ideas. And that goes for all of you that have thought the same thing, or if I messed up your character.

Again, I'm sorry Sparta
It's not that much of a serious thing. He was joking. PM someone if you need characters, however. Sparta, me, Nwolf, and even Noodoo Soup work. We're all pretty creative with characters. Or just PM a member you'd like to hear input from. Also, good luck in the WBO writing tournament.<off topic
Thanks Temporal. Sorry, its just that i've had some problems lately with some serious carpy critics, and I got a little edgey. Unhappy Ugh. And Have you heard from DeX lately? I kinda have our first entry for the tournament, but he hasn't been on in a while. U know anything?
I have a character request...Not sure if its any good but here it is:
Tategomi Harimoto
Height 6'1
Age 16
Eye color: Grey
Clothing: Blue Jeans, a Tee-Shirt,rubber Shoes.
Hair Color: Black
Beyblade Lava (Basalt and Divine put together) Serphent ( CW kinda looks like chimera's) RGB145 (Rubber Gravity Ball Tongue_out but the Gravity balls are metal the outer part is rubber. ) RFD (rubber flat defense) ( When on balance it is on EWD (Stamina mode), When it gets hit by an attack, it goes into attack mode (RF mode).)
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:17 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: I have a character request...Not sure if its any good but here it is:
Tategomi Harimoto
Height 6'1
Age 16
Eye color: Grey
Clothing: Blue Jeans, a Tee-Shirt,rubber Shoes.
Hair Color: Black
Beyblade Lava (Basalt and Divine put together) Serphent ( CW kinda looks like chimera's) RGB145 (Rubber Gravity Ball Tongue_out but the Gravity balls are metal the outer part is rubber. ) RFD (rubber flat defense) ( When on balance it is on EWD (Stamina mode), When it gets hit by an attack, it goes into attack mode (RF mode).)

great character!, and I may use it. But i don't know as i have to focus making the plot(I got to the end, but then I lost ideas as to how it should end), and then finishing it, but great! I am looking forward to hopefully using it.
Hey! Still a great story Shock! great to see that you're writing again.

P.S. i reopened my shop, you can request a sig if you want
THank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz I need a SIG!!!!!!!
Shock, you could do a new season like they did with 4D Tongue_out
The next installment may cause a few characters to die, so good idea.
(Sep. 15, 2011  5:17 AM)ShockCaelum Wrote: The next installment may cause a few characters to die, so good idea.

interesting but like characters that have been in the story since the start or ones that have just been requested just wonderin
Beyblade can never have to much characters Grin
How do you have a 3 segment launcher grip, and a pointer?
WBO. I am sorry to say that this story has not been updated for some time. But now the newest installment has been added to Chapter 6!!!!!Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Shock
Hey Shock dont mean to be annoying but did you forget about my character?
KID DRIGER. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I haven't forgoten, but I have been crunched for time, and I have four characters left, and two are soon to die. I'M sorry this hasn't been updated recently, but I have a ton of class work, and I am part of the WBO 2nd Writing Tournament, but your character will show up!!!!!
Ok thanks sorry for the stress but thanks for the update
Hello WBO. I am here with an announcement. I am first, no longer accepting character requests. Second, bbamsuv and Metal Zoroark---your characters are not going to incorperated. I'm sorry to say this, thank you for your ideas. I hope you continue to offer ideas to writers. Thank You.

ShockCaelum
Dear WBO,

It is with much saddness, that I close and forever end the story that was once known as Head Strong. Thank you for time and effort, as much of what was said here has helped me progress as a writer, and even allow for room for my abilities to grow, and I hope you all go on to grow as WBO Your Creation members as well. Thank You and So to long to Head Strong.

Bass Fornax---ShockCaelum---Ripple.......