Have you seen my videos?

Hey everyone at beywiki keyblader here to tell you I just finished making 8 new beyblade videos for your viewing pleasure. My crew Nicky and Ruben have once again helped me to help you have a great viewing experience. They feature great new songs which are some of my personal favorite.

So please comment and rate, and tell me what you think about this here!

Also look forward to a big video update in December when i get brand new Takara stadiums that I doubt many people have ever seen before.

Other topic!
To all beywikier's please tell me if you have seen my videos or not?
My video's
To any who seen them, please tell me what you think about them and what you would change or add!

Thank you!

Talk about both since Brad merged my 2 threads!
Ok see you already know i seen all your vids ok. And you already know what i think of them.
Dranzer206 Wrote:Ok see you already know i seen all your vids ok. And you already know what i think of them.

Thank you stranger lol!
Wrong forum. Moving to Beyblade general.
O for real Brain!!!! don't make me come to New York.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Wrong forum. Moving to Beyblade general.

How is it wrong, it's a question!
keyblader007 Wrote:

The Questions and Comments forum is about Beywiki.com, not your Youtube videos.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
keyblader007 Wrote:

The Questions and Comments forum is about Beywiki.com, not your Youtube videos.

lol, sorry!
I've seen your videos, and for the most part I like them. However, I could do without the ridiculous -- and often misinformed -- commentary. Also, you never really talk about what Beyblades you're using, and you use the same ones over and over ...

In short, your videos are fun but only mildly informative.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I've seen your videos, and for the most part I like them. However, I could do without the ridiculous -- and often misinformed -- commentary. Also, you never really talk about what Beyblades you're using, and you use the same ones over and over ...

Thanks for the comment, there mostly meant for fun!

Also i like to keep my combos private lol!
Otherwise mad people would copy me...

I will try to make more combos, I just love using those!

The only information they are meant to give was the way beyblades work in the stadium, I just add a little info, to explain briefly about that stadium.

I did a whole database of my stadiums on here is the link: Beyblade database!

Click on Hasbro or Takara for my pages! i wrote and photographed those two pages! But I didn't make the site or that idea of the page! Only the pics and descriptions are mine!

I will add more when i get more stadiums!
yea man i would like to, see more about the other stadiums.
Dranzer206 Wrote:yea man i would like to, see more about the other stadiums.

I told you the site has info on the stadiums!
Hello keyblader007, I just started getting interested in Beyblades a few weeks ago and started watching your videos then. I especially enjoyed the "Beyblade Special Video-How To Tell Fake From Real Beyblades" it was quite helpful.

Also in regards to the other videos I watched them mainly to see which stadiums to buy, you should put a link up to that info page where you have written up on the stadiums. It would have been nice to have seen that.

Thanks for the hard work.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I've seen your videos, and for the most part I like them. However, I could do without the ridiculous -- and often misinformed -- commentary. Also, you never really talk about what Beyblades you're using, and you use the same ones over and over ...

I'm liking the ideas of informative videos!
Juv Wrote:Hello keyblader007, I just started getting interested in Beyblades a few weeks ago and started watching your videos then. I especially enjoyed the "Beyblade Special Video-How To Tell Fake From Real Beyblades" it was quite helpful.

Also in regards to the other videos I watched them mainly to see which stadiums to buy, you should put a link up to that info page where you have written up on the stadiums. It would have been nice to have seen that.

Thanks for the hard work.

Thanks for that, it means a lot, if I never had anyone supporting me doing the videos I would have probably never done any in the first place.

I'm glad my real vs. fake video helped you. Too many bootleggers get away with ripping bladers off, but no more!

I gave the link to the page on this thread, you know youtube and links to websites. But I will think about doing something for this!
I was looking at this Bey Magna Dome, got any info on it?

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w11876539

From these pictures it looks like there is a Japanese Magnacore stadium underneath it but I can't be sure.
Juv Wrote:I was looking at this Bey Magna Dome, got any info on it?

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w11876539

From these pictures it looks like there is a Japanese Magnacore stadium underneath it but I can't be sure.

I would bother, honestly.
I know that box is really huge so shipping might be a carp.
Joyful_2IM NO STRANGER TO U MISTER!!!!! lol hi key and yes LOL ive seen your vids
G Wrote:

I'm liking the ideas of informative videos!

Hmmm...*nudges someone with a decent webcam and a good-sized knowledge of the game with the blades* We could couple videos with wiki articles as video reviews for blades, or we could have sort of instructional videos for launching techniques, strategies, etc. Actually, if we could find someone with the time to do this, this wouldn't be that bad of an idea!
i have alot of the better american blades and would love to do what katashi said as an excuse to whip out the blades again. ill do em, but i want to make a deal with brad. like make me a mod on these forums. [/u]
brandonk129 Wrote:i have alot of the better american blades and would love to do what katashi said as an excuse to whip out the blades again. ill do em, but i want to make a deal with brad. like make me a mod on these forums. [/u]

Either you're making a joke or you're asking for everyone to laugh at you.
I believe he would make a good moderator. 10 posts is a good number, right? Then again, I think rooneyt would also be a great moderator for the anime board.
Mr. Toto Wrote:I believe he would make a good moderator. 10 posts is a good number, right? Then again, I think rooneyt would also be a great moderator for the anime board.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
whats the joke part? me having the blades or you making me a mod?