Hato's Beyblade Fan Series: Beyblade Spirit Connected ベイブレード:スピリット接続!!

Poll: How is the series?

Amazing! The Shakespeare of the WBO!
0%
As good as a banana; decent.
100.00%
Wow, get some work done... This should be in a garbage can!
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
First of all I want to change SR to SC as SR has been used, SC is now Stability Circle, second, sure!

My OC name is Hikari Tsume, I PMed his details.
Sorry for the double post, but this is important:
My fan-series, Spirit Connected, is now cancelled. You read it right; Spirit Connected is CANCELLED!
I have cancelled Spirit Connected due to the fact that it seems nobody cares to like it, so I won't be wasting my time. Sorry to those who liked it, but I will say this:
I will try to bring out a new fan series TOMORROW.

Thank you to those who read it, but I felt like this was necessary.
A beyblade series or a new fan series that's not beyblade?
i know why it wasn't seen,at the time you made this series, a lot of people tried to make a fan story all at once, for some reason... so the page was over saturated with stories far too much in a short space of time, and dont get me wrong, your series is good, but it probably didn't stick out to make it special, as they were all as good as each other.
The next one is also a Beyblade Fan Series, using a NEW system Smile

Well, that's exactly it,it was never special Uncertain
Can a staff member please close this?
what kind of system? but a new system? Cool! people usually use mfb, only me, jinbee, monohimi and i think tsuna used a new system.

anyway, my series wasn't special, it was short lived and I got bored of making it.
(Dec. 23, 2014  3:47 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: what kind of system? but a new system? Cool! people usually use mfb, only me, jinbee, monohimi and i think tsuna used a new system.

anyway, my series wasn't special, it was short lived and I got bored of making it.

Yup! A new system! Smile I will make the thread and upload episode 1 maybe tomorrow. I have to show the design/concept first, which I have, so it will come soon.. This new series will possibly use the same characters, but re-designed. I will consider still using humanoid animals, but it will mainly be a new series, so no more MFB.

Well, I hope mine is.. Hopefully..
Sounds great! Hopefully it's as good as Momohimis.

I wanna be a tiger lol.
so what's the gimmick of this series?

what i mean is it's kinda like me having a gyro system, jinbees compact engine gear system and momohimis remote control system, what's your innovation or system?
(Dec. 23, 2014  4:22 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: so what's the gimmick of this series?

what i mean is it's kinda like me having a gyro system, jinbees compact engine gear system and momohimis remote control system, what's your innovation or system?

I don't know... Possibly making the launcher having a gimmick? Mine will consist of 2 metal ring (metal CW and Zero G metal with plastic under;layers). I was thinking of the core having a spin gear, but it would be too much like Jinbee's.. So I honestly don't know..
Do you even know what mine is like? From what you describe, it doesn't sound like mine.