Hasbro vs. TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade Burst Testing, Comparison & Discussion

Just a random newbie weighing in here, but wouldn't Hasbro's softer plastic actually be an asset in terms of longevity, on the virtue of being less brittle and thus less prone to breaking? TT may have a bit of an edge in performance when brand new, but that, combined with teeth wear means they're essentially glass cannons, right? Just a thought.
(Mar. 23, 2017  6:04 AM)Solar Slasher Wrote: Just a random newbie weighing in here, but wouldn't Hasbro's softer plastic actually be an asset in terms of longevity, on the virtue of being less brittle and thus less prone to breaking? TT may have a bit of an edge in performance when brand new, but that, combined with teeth wear means they're essentially glass cannons, right? Just a thought.

On,y some tt have breakage problems all the useful layers except for V2 and d2 do not have breakage problems
(Mar. 23, 2017  6:04 AM)Solar Slasher Wrote: Just a random newbie weighing in here, but wouldn't Hasbro's softer plastic actually be an asset in terms of longevity, on the virtue of being less brittle and thus less prone to breaking? TT may have a bit of an edge in performance when brand new, but that, combined with teeth wear means they're essentially glass cannons, right? Just a thought.

Due to their softer plastic, Hasbro layers have less stamina than TT layers. Teeth wearable is becoming less of a problem and it has only really been Valkyrie and Deathscyther that have bad teeth wearage. Hasbro layers do seem to be more resistant from breaking.
from my observation on the hasbro layer roktavor I see big wear from smash attack contact point. but at now I didn't noticed any change of performance. but surely the softer plastics suffer from hit.
(Oct. 31, 2016  12:48 PM)mj9 Wrote: Are there any noticeable differences between any of the drivers besides accell @[Kei] @[1234beyblade] @[Bey Brad]

I noticed that some of the chamfers on Hasbro's Press driver are bigger than Takara Tomy's.
I know that mixing Hasbro and TT layers is illegal, but are the disks of the same quality/interchangeable?
Yes, they are