Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion

most stadiums are flat at the bottom...
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: most stadiums are flat at the bottom...

I meant it's sloped but becomes completely flat.
Why are you talking about Pegasis Thunder Whip, Lightning Force and Max Stampede in the Mobile Stadium discussion..?
As far as this tangent goes, the Max Stampede Stadim actually looks good.
Can't be bothered to buy it though.
I don't see why people buy other stadiums when they have a perfectly fine attack stadium, and then test the Hasbro stadiums.. It is pretty obvious that it will not match up to some of TT's better batch of stadiums. :U
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:59 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: As far as this tangent goes, the Max Stampede Stadim actually looks good.
Can't be bothered to buy it though.

funny, just a few weeks ago, no one with a TT stadium would have ever said that about any Hasbro stadium. i will be buying it if i can find one.

Seriosly though, for those who were talking about every stadium except Mobile, go to that thread. threads for PTW, LF, Max Stampede, and Super Vortex can easily be found in beyblade general via the search function.
got this 4 crimbo its one of the most durable arena but has the major flaw that all hasbro arenas have .
Necro? But on that note, it is not as unfair to attack types without the barriers.
I'm unhappy that my L-Drago doesn't work well with this stadium. It's such a shame since the battle case is really cool. I need to get another rubber flat spin tip so I can pit L Drago with my Storm Pegasus. I could just buy the two player starter set, and L Drago would work better in that stadium. However, that would be a waste of money and a cool stadium.
No, no it won't. Battle Case and SVS are carp.
When you said no it won't, are you saying Super Vortex is a good stadium? Did you misspell carp?
I meant when you said "It would work better" Nothing can save SVS and Battle Case. They are carp, which is basically carp on the forums, but it is not a good idea to say that all of the time, so we say "carp" instead because of the filter.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:22 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: What is a good stadium then?

The Max Stampede and Lightning Force stadiums are good.
Do those stadiums work well for attack types? On my Thunderwhip Pegasus, I'm always afraid of pulling the the ripcord at full speed because my attack tops will go into the pockets. Also, when I use that stadium with Storm Peagsus and a top from another type, Peagsus tends to circle around stamina and defense type beys, causing its attacks to "miss".
if u are ever wanting a fun battle in this stadium - gravity persuis ch125rf vs gravity persius d125rf
we me and my friend played one of them jumper over the top bit
LOL They are carp i payed 19 dollers for it just to get my hands on the Red Storm Peg and the Gold l Drago lol already had the Black Drago arena.same for the travlers one just wanted the blades

Just in case you want to know what happned to the SVS arena well here is a little math for you.

SVS arena+4shot (size of BB's along with how many) 12 ga shotgun ammo= Trash dump
Crapbro mobile arena+12 ga double 00 buck=a bad day in the mountins.

ps: i got this stuff discounted becouse i work for walmart
Im sorry that you werent pleased with the Mobile Stadium, but in my case, it was sold out EVERYWHERE in Australia, so my brother imported it for me.

And honestly, it IS the only stadium I have, so its the only one I know. But I have had alot of use with it, so I can tell you,

The stadium is fantastic, so portable, I can take it anywhere (If i dont mind strangers staring at my suitcase-looking-object..) And I can take it anywhere WITH my beyblades and accessories inside!

The sloping is fine for me, and I enjoy battling in it. I have alot of fun and I LIKE the size. I think its actually not very small, but not very big either, its sort of inbetween, a nicely sized, portable and cool looking stadium. Smile

I love the stadium! Best stadium released for Metal Fusion so far!
I just got the stadium yesterday and it sucks more than carp..
Spinner lol I totally did the same thing. I bought the SVTS for the beys which I kinda needed. The store that had it also has the Fireblaze stadium and I noticed it had little grooves near the middle going towards it. So can someone tell me if I should've gotten it cause I could've gotten it for free... They also had the Mobile Stadium...
The only thing I don't like about mobile stadiums like these is that the plastic doesn't give like regular stadiums. Whenever a Beyblade hits the stadium walls or floor with heavy impact, the stadium doesn't absorb shock and the blade is more likely to recoil.

But I have to say, this is an improvement over last generation's.
Gah, I cant believe so many people hate the stadium! I like i-

No, wait, now i've officially been converted.

DOWN WITH PORTABLE STADIUMS.