Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Oct. 20, 2017  4:02 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: How is Fengriff F2?

we only know of 4 people that have it on youtube jojo goob kimbo and zankye and they dont do testings so we dont have enough data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFyprmX77pk

only video of fengriff actually going against other beys

also jormuntor j2 is a MONSTER. from what i have seen it bursts pretty much everything implying its slopes are beast
(Oct. 20, 2017  4:05 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  4:02 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: How is Fengriff F2?

we only know of 4 people that have it on youtube jojo goob kimbo and zankye and they dont do testings so we dont have enough data

also jormuntor j2 is a MONSTER. from what i have seen it bursts pretty much everything implying its slopes are beast

So J2 is tight? Can't wait to get it so I can see how strong it is with a certain mold of needle. Yet the nearest Walmart only has I think wave 1 possibly 2 what wave was B2 in?
(Oct. 20, 2017  3:57 AM)bidinga Wrote: betromoth b2 heavy accel #b9505 got attacked HEAD ON by roktavor heavy xtreme and roktavor bursted!
One round does not mean anything do proper testing in tt stadium for atleast 10 rounds
(Oct. 20, 2017  4:42 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  4:05 AM)bidinga Wrote: we only know of 4 people that have it on youtube jojo goob kimbo and zankye and they dont do testings so we dont have enough data

So J2 is tight? Can't wait to get it so I can see how strong it is with a certain mold of needle. Yet the nearest Walmart only has I think wave 1 possibly 2 what wave was B2 in?

wave 4 is o2 E u2 and b2 dual packs are t and n2 e2 and h2
I think I created a monster...

So I just got rip Fire spriggan (the layer is actually tighter than my normal one and looks cooler currently it is in the combo S2.H.H) and I was seeing what worked. Then I put it on D2 it is as loose as possible yet will not burst due to minimum contact due to great tornado stalling.

Long story short RFD2.K.U is strong.

I did some solo spin testing with rip fire knuckle and unite.

RF D2.K.U 1:30.73
RF W2.K.U 1:54.95
RF K2.K.U 1:26.24
RF U.K.U 1.41.90
(Oct. 21, 2017  12:23 AM)MWF Wrote: I think I created a monster...

So I just got rip Fire spriggan (the layer is actually tighter than my normal one and looks cooler currently it is in the combo S2.H.H) and I was seeing what worked. Then I put it on D2 it is as loose as possible yet will not burst due to minimum contact due to great tornado stalling.

RF U.K.U 1.41.90

i dont think rip fire layers are allowed in hasbro only format tournaments or in any format.also could some test yegdrion and y2 heavy survive/defense against roktavor and xcalius attackers.to check how op yegdrion really is
(Oct. 21, 2017  10:51 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2017  12:23 AM)MWF Wrote: I think I created a monster...

RF U.K.U 1.41.90

i dont think rip fire layers are allowed in hasbro only format tournaments or in any format.also could some test yegdrion and y2 heavy survive/defense against roktavor and xcalius attackers.to check how op yegdrion really is

does that mean infinite wont be allowed in tt format? edit:i just saw infinite can't be launched with a normal launcher in a normal stadium
is neptunis n2 boost zephr good for hasbro format
(Oct. 22, 2017  10:20 PM)HumanB Wrote: is neptunis n2 boost zephr good for hasbro format

No
(Oct. 22, 2017  10:20 PM)HumanB Wrote: is neptunis n2 boost zephr good for hasbro format

i would on

if u want zephyr get the roktavor and nepstrius dual pack roktavor is VERY good and nepstrius is trash armed is good for burst resistance,and zephyr is a very good attack driver
Okay, I got a new updated competitive list for the current Hasbro meta game based on shaadys list:

Attack:

Roktavor Heavy/Gravity Zephyr/Accel/Variable
Xcalius Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Xtreme
Valtryek V2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Zephyr
Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Variable/Accel/Zephyr

Reasons:
I put accel in some of the attack combos because accel on beys is more tighter than zephyr is. Accel & Zephyr on Xcalius is a no because on those two drivers, Xcalius is more bouncy with those drivers so Xtreme is the best choice. 

Defense:
Kerbeus K2 Gravity/Heavy Survive
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity Survive

Reasons:
Kerbeus & Unicrest are really good Defense Type layers. The reason survive is there instead of revolve is because survive is makes beys tighter than revolve does.

Stamina:
Doomscizor D2 Heavy/Gravity Revolve
Unicrest Gravity/Heavy Revolve
Kerbeus Gravity/Spread/Heavy Revolve/Survive
Yegdrion Gravity/Spread/Heavy Revolve/Survive
Roktavor R2 Heavy Revolve

Reasons:
Revolve is by far the best driver for stamina type combos. Survive can work as well on stamina combos but It isn't as good as revolve is and I think that it should be used for defense combos more.

Balance:
Yegdrion Knuckle/Heavy Zephyr
Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Spread Revolve/Defense
Roktavor Heavy/Gravity Survive
Valtryek V2 Spread Zephyr
Kerbeus K2 Heavy/Gravity Revolve

Reasons:
Valtryek & Yegdrion are great layers for balance type combos, simply because of good circular/jaggy designs and this goes for both Yegdrion and Valtryek.
(Oct. 25, 2017  11:08 PM)Etheral Spectre Wrote: Okay, I got a new updated competitive list for the current Hasbro meta game based on shaadys list:

Attack:

Reasons:
I put accel in some of the attack combos because accel on beys is more tighter than zephyr is. Accel & Zephyr on Xcalius is a no because on those two drivers, Xcalius is more bouncy with those drivers so Xtreme is the best choice. 

Defense:

Reasons:
Kerbeus & Unicrest are really good Defense Type layers. The reason survive is there instead of revolve is because survive is makes beys tighter than revolve does.

Stamina:

Reasons:
Revolve is by far the best driver for stamina type combos. Survive can work as well on stamina combos but It isn't as good as revolve is and I think that it should be used for defense combos more.

Balance:

Reasons:
Valtryek & Yegdrion are great layers for balance type combos, simply because of good circular/jaggy designs and this goes for both Yegdrion and Valtryek.

Add Press and Needle to the defense combos
(Oct. 25, 2017  11:08 PM)Etheral Spectre Wrote: Okay, I got a new updated competitive list for the current Hasbro meta game based on shaadys list:

Attack:

Reasons:

Defense:

Reasons:

Stamina:

Reasons:

Balance:

Reasons:

Z2 is one of the best mixed attackers available in Hasbro and should probably be added to the list. R2 isn't really competitive either as its design is too recoil heavy for its slopes to handle.
Hasbbro s2 is toptier for mixed attack add it too
Attack:
Spryzen S2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr
Zeutron Z2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr

Reasons:
I put accel in some of the attack combos because accel on beys is more tighter than zephyr is. Accel & Zephyr on Xcalius is a no because on those two drivers, Xcalius is more bouncy with those drivers so Xtreme is the best choice. Spryzen S2 is now top tier for mixed attack according to rebel blader and Zeutron Z2 is as well.

Defense:
Kerbeus K2 Gravity/Heavy Survive/Press/Needle
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity Survive/Press/Needle
Yegdrion Y2 Heavy/Gravity Press/Needle/Survive

Reasons:
Kerbeus & Unicrest are really good Defense Type layers. The reason survive is there instead of revolve is because survive is makes beys tighter than revolve does. Press & Needle are both tight defense type drivers and work well with some defense type layers.

Stamina:

Reasons:

Balance:

Reasons:
(Oct. 26, 2017  10:55 PM)Etheral Spectre Wrote: Alright guys this is the list which will have confirmed parts and will also tell which parts need to be looked for testing.
Attack:
==KO Attack==
Roktavor Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down/Limited Extreme/Variable(universally known to be good)
Xcalius Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down/Limited Extreme/Variable(universally known to be good)
Valtryek V2 Magnum/Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down/Limited Extreme/Variable(universally known to be good)
Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Magnum/Down/Limited Extreme/Variable(universally known to be good)
Spryzen S2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down/Limited Extreme/Variable(tested by wombat)
Reasons:

Added Down and limited since they are good alternatives.Limited is like a heavier version of force.it puts weight behind the contact points and lower weight means more burst defense and more speed.Added Down cuz it has the best burst defense and its owd increase aggressive movement it also has good stamina.did not added r2 since its worse than above mentioned layers but it also hasnt  been tested that much.
Things to look into testing: 
1)Z2 for KO Attack.2)Minoborus for KO attack.3)B2 for KO Attack.4)Hold for KO attack.5)X2 for KO Attack.6)Polish for KO attack.7)Horusood and Odax for KO attack.
==Mixed Attack==
Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Accel/Zephyr(universally known to be good)
Roktavor Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr(universally known to be good)
Zeutron Z2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr(tested by shaady)
Valtryek V2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Accel/Zephyr(has been tested)
Spryzen S2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr(tested by wombat)
Reasons for changes: Added spread only to valkryie since VSA was a popular tt combo and i  am not sure how spread will do on other attack layers.Added S2 and Z2 since they have been tested.
1)Spread for mixed attack.2)I2 for mixed attack.3)B2 for mixed attack.4)Minoborus for mixed attack.
==Stationary Burst Attack=
Valtryek Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Needle/Press/Survive/Defense(universally known to be good)
Roktavor Gravity/Knuckle Needle/Press/Survive/Defense(universally known to be good)
1)Stationary Minoborus, it can be a good burst attacker as well as a good stationary anti attacker too.2)I2 on Needle/Press/Needle.3)Weight for burst attack.4)Claw for burst attack.5)Stationary xcalius for attack and anti attack.
Defense:
Kerbeus K2 Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle/Down Survive/Press/Needle/Defense(universally known to be good)
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Survive/Press/Needle/Defense(universally known to be good)
Yegdrion Y2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Press/Needle/Survive/Defense(universally known to be good)
Unicrest U2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Press/Needle/Survive/Defense(tested by Monodragon)
Evipero Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Press/Needle/Survive/Defense(tested by mono dragon)
Doomscizor D2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Down Press/Defense/Survive/Needle.(tested by shaady)
Reasons:
Added Down since its the best burst defense Disc in the meta.Also added Defense since it has slighty less ko defense and more stamina than needle and press.Added E and U2 since they are good for pure defense.added d2 since its ok for defense.
1)G2 for Defense.2)Claw for defense.3)Weight for defense.4)Edge for defense.5)J2 for Defense and destabilization 6)Spread for defense.7)D2 for defense.
==KO Defense==
Evipero Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Unite.(since its good for defense so should be good for Ko defense too)
Unicrest U2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Unite.(since its good for defense so should be good for Ko defense too)
Unicrest Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Unite.(since its good for defense so should be good for Ko defense too)
1)G2 for KO defense.3)J2 for KO defense.3)Yegdrion for KO Defense.Yegdrion Y2 for KO defense.
Stamina:
Doomscizor D2 Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Survive/Defense(tested by shaady)
Unicrest Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Survive/Defense(universally known to be good)
Kerbeus Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Survive/Defense(universally known to be good it will posiibily get banned soon)
Yegdrion Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Revolve/Survive/Defense(universally known to be good it will posiibily get banned soon)
Reasons:
Revolve is by far the best driver for stamina type combos. Survive can work as well on stamina combos but It isn't as good as revolve but has more burst defense.added defense since it has almost equal stamina to survive and more ko defense.
1)J2 for Stamina.2)Claw for stamina.3)More testing for D2 for stamina.4)more testing on Defense for stamina.5)weight for stamina.6)R2 for stamina.
==Mobile Stamina==
Unicrest Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Zephyr/Accel(universally known to be good)
Kerbeus Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Zephyr/Accel(universally known to be good it will posiibily get banned soon)
Yegdrion Spread/Gravity/Knuckle Zephyr/Accel(universally known to be good it will posiibily get banned soon)
1)D2 for Mobile Stamina.2)W2 for mobile stamina.3)Extensive testing of h2 for mobile stamina.4)R2 for mobile stamina.
Balance:
Empty but i will tell which things are needed to test for it:1)valtryek/Roktavor on Unite.2)Kerbeus K2/Unicrest U2/Evipero on revolve.
I have tested u2 on revolve and I can say that d2 on revolve is better
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:07 PM)Foxer Wrote: I have tested u2 on revolve and I can say that d2 on revolve is better

could u post the tests?
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:39 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:07 PM)Foxer Wrote: I have tested u2 on revolve and I can say that d2 on revolve is better

could u post the tests?

i would but i don't have a standard tt stadium sorry
I got Miniboros not too long ago, and I thought of doing testing on attack myself. The only problem, it is EXTREMELY burst prone. I feel like it will burst consistently more than it will burst its opponents.
(Oct. 28, 2017  2:06 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: I got Miniboros not too long ago, and I thought of doing testing on attack myself. The only problem, it is EXTREMELY burst prone. I feel like it will burst consistently more than it will burst its opponents.
Thanks for the info.please tell about other parts in the list too.btw u sure minoborus has weak slopes?

Doesn't d2 on Revolve burst too often ?

Also there's people here saying Revolve is one of the best parts for stamina but in my experience it barely outspins Survive (and that's only if the Bey doesn't get knocked round too much) while also bursting much easier. Is there something I'm missing about Revolve?
(Oct. 28, 2017  9:58 PM)tubitr Wrote:

Doesn't d2 on Revolve burst too often ?

Also there's people here saying Revolve is one of the best parts for stamina but in my experience it barely outspins Survive (and that's only if the Bey doesn't get knocked round too much) while also bursting much easier. Is there something I'm missing about Revolve?

On a heavy disc, it is hard to push around, and has very good defensive and stamina abilities.