Hasbro responds to my criticisms

(Sep. 17, 2008  3:51 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ok thx, I figured thats what they were, why isn't it just called the GT series? That would be easier to remember.

I don't see how GT is any easier to remember than G2, but OK.
My guess is some n00b used the term G2, Hasbro was too lazy to look into it, and just pulled a random fan question and slapped it on the FAQ.
Hasbro didn't even give a carp about beyblade like Tarkra did.
(Sep. 17, 2008  4:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  3:51 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ok thx, I figured thats what they were, why isn't it just called the GT series? That would be easier to remember.

I don't see how GT is any easier to remember than G2, but OK.

That and if it's the set that contains Zues, gigars etc...They don't have GT on the end, so it's pointless. G2 is probably better since it's a "second half" of the G series.
Hasbro screwed up alot of useful beyblade parts. Lol back then I was mad because I couldnt order blades online and was stuck with hasbro. but seriously, if hasbro gets a hold of MFB they CAN and WILL screw them up somehow.
Who know, maybe they'll have learnt from the mistakes they made with the plastics. It seems that at the mention of hasbro, bladers become like angry villagers with pitchforks xd
IIRC G2 was the late V-Series/early G-Revolutions stuff that got the Engine gear treatment like Blizzard Orthros and Dark Effigy.
i honestly think that the chairmens and takara tomys chairmans. get togther and figure a way to work togther to make the beyblades in japan the same time as here so we can equally battle in more tournaments instead of waiting 1 year to battle with the same beyblades .
I honestly don't know why some of you guys think anyone but Hasbro would touch MFB. Takara and Hasbro have been in bed since the late 70's/Early 80's. Heck, I can't name a single toyline produced by Takara that was released internationally by someone who wasn't Hasbro. Tomy products? Yeah, other companies have, but I like to think Takara is the one who wears the pants in the Tomy Takara relationship.
(Sep. 21, 2008  7:37 PM)To Wrote: I honestly don't know why some of you guys think anyone but Hasbro would touch MFB. Takara and Hasbro have been in bed since the late 70's/Early 80's. Heck, I can't name a single toyline produced by Takara that was released internationally by someone who wasn't Hasbro. Tomy products? Yeah, other companies have, but I like to think Takara is the one who wears the pants in the Tomy Takara relationship.

What other company releases TOMY? We get TOMY in North America. They made that pop up Pirate carp. Come to think of it TOMY will probably handle it's own affairs in North America.
(Sep. 21, 2008  9:51 PM)Train Wrote: What other company releases TOMY? We get TOMY in North America. They made that pop up Pirate carp. Come to think of it TOMY will probably handle it's own affairs in North America.

I would hope so. It would be nice.
(Sep. 21, 2008  9:51 PM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2008  7:37 PM)To Wrote: I honestly don't know why some of you guys think anyone but Hasbro would touch MFB. Takara and Hasbro have been in bed since the late 70's/Early 80's. Heck, I can't name a single toyline produced by Takara that was released internationally by someone who wasn't Hasbro. Tomy products? Yeah, other companies have, but I like to think Takara is the one who wears the pants in the Tomy Takara relationship.

What other company releases TOMY? We get TOMY in North America. They made that pop up Pirate carp. Come to think of it TOMY will probably handle it's own affairs in North America.

A lot of Tomy's stuff is picked up by the lesser known toy companies in North America, since many of their products aren't sure-fire. The most popular, and well-known Tomy product released by someone who isn't Hasbro is the Pokemon toys, which until like 2007 were released by Hasbro. Then Nintendo decided to be Nintendo, and just like what they did to 4Kids, and Wizards, they decided to pull back the license, and give it to Jakk's Pacific, a company known for carp.

IIRC, something like Beyblade wouldn't be able to be released by Tomy affilates in North America sbecause from my [admitedly low] understanding a lot of Tomy Takara's brands are sold from the different names. Ex. Transformers are still sold by Takara in Japan, where as the Transformers Crossovers are sold by Tomy in Japan. Not sure if Beyblade falls into this cateogory. But surely if TT planned to use their affilates, it wouldn't take until 2010 for a launch.
I'm not gonna read all of this, but I'm just gonna throw out that Hasbro released Zoids which were made by Tomy.
Quote:Then Nintendo decided to be Nintendo, and just like what they did to 4Kids, and Wizards

I almost cried when they announced that they'd begun to make the cards themselves. Wizards were SOOO much better at making them. Q.Q

EDIT: On topic, I think hasbro is kinda a lazy company. Lots of big companies realise that people will buy their carp no matter what and just go lazy on everything.
A tip for everyone, if you're going to buy a Hasbro product, I'd advise not buying it at Walmart.
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:52 PM)To Wrote: A tip for everyone, if you're going to buy a Hasbro product, I'd advise not buying it at Walmart.

Why?
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:52 PM)To Wrote: A tip for everyone, if you're going to buy a Hasbro product, I'd advise not buying it at Walmart.

Why?

It's a not so secret-secret that Hasbro will often cheap out on toys that are headed for Walmart. Mostly because Walmart sells their product at a lower cost then the compeitition so cases bought by Walmart are less money then another retailer so Hasbro cheaps out.

They could use a cheaper quality of plastic at times, or in many cases use less paint. It's not a coincedence where some toys at Walmart will be missing a streak of paint, and you go to Toys"R"Us and that same toy and it's various siblings have that streak.

I don't believe this pratise is exclusive to Hasbro however.
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:15 AM)To Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Why?

It's a not so secret-secret that Hasbro will often cheap out on toys that are headed for Walmart. Mostly because Walmart sells their product at a lower cost then the compeitition so cases bought by Walmart are less money then another retailer so Hasbro cheaps out.

They could use a cheaper quality of plastic at times, or in many cases use less paint. It's not a coincedence where some toys at Walmart will be missing a streak of paint, and you go to Toys"R"Us and that same toy and it's various siblings have that streak.

I don't believe this pratise is exclusive to Hasbro however.

I was always under the assumption that hasbro sent the same-quality product everywhere, not picking and choosing.
It seems like it would cost more to create a separate production process for Wal-Mart than it would save. I'm going to call BS on that.
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It seems like it would cost more to create a separate production process for Wal-Mart than it would save. I'm going to call BS on that.

Same line, just the ones that "mistakenly" don't get painted go to Walmart.
source please
Can't find it right now, but I know it had something to do with Transformers Movie Barricade, so that gives me something to search for.
will hasbro even produse MFB? or will they drop it like they did Medabots,Bdaman,and Duel Masters?

hasbro=fags

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
why would u not buy a hasbro product at walmart
(Sep. 29, 2008  4:10 AM)Animeblader Wrote: why would u not buy a hasbro product at walmart

You should read the thread before asking questions.