Hasbro recolour Valkyrie V2 .L.U and Nepstrius N2 .V.Z - Build 2-3 combos please!

alright. so i recently got two hasbro beys. a Victory Valkyrie with limited and unite ( which is worn down. ) and a Nova Neptrius that came with vertical and zephyr and i want to get a attack type combo and a stamina type combo from these. please use different parts for both combos unless it will become a balanced type otherwise. and this is optional but also maybe the best balanced type possible with these parts. please and thank you.
You really can't make a Stamina combo out of these parts. For an Attack combo, Valtryek V2's combo is just fine. Nepstrius N2 is a sort of aggressive Balance Type, but it does have decent stamina. Hope this helps
(Aug. 10, 2018  8:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You really can't make a Stamina combo out of these parts. For an Attack combo, Valtryek V2's combo is just fine. Nepstrius N2 is a sort of aggressive Balance Type, but it does have decent stamina. Hope this helps

it did help, but on the box it said the Valkyrie V2 was a balance type, and i can get that because unite calms down later in the battle for a sort of stamina launch showing why its a balanced type, also the unite is worn meaning it IMMEDIENTLY goes to this part of the launch turning into a stationary attacker. just gonna mention that.
Well, that also has to do with how you launch it. If a slanted launch doesn't make it fast enought, just switch the layers to fet your preferred types.
Hey @[bladerNOOB500], use this thread for help with combo building.