[Hasbro]  Xtend-S Testing and Discussion

I had posted a bunch of tests for Xtend-S in my Miscellaneous Testing Thread in the past. But from now on, each Driver I focus on testing will get its tests posted in a thread just for it. And if I have any new tests with Xtend-S, they'll go here from now on.

Same Spin Tests Done So Far (Click to View)

Just like in the Yard-S Testing Thread, I made an l-word aka list to show what Xtend-S wins, loses, and draws against in Same Spin. I also made it so you could see it with or without percentages. The percentage shown is the likelihood of Xtend-S winning that matchup.

Same Spin Xtend-S Matchups
Beats (With Percentages) (Click to View)
Beats (Without Percentages) (Click to View)
Loses To (With Percentages) (Click to View)
Loses To (Without Percentages) (Click to View)
Draws Against (With Percentages) (Click to View)
Draws Against (Without Percentages) (Click to View)

Opposite Spin Tests Done So Far (Click to View)

Here’s the l-word aka list to show what Xtend-S wins, loses, and draws against in Opposite Spin. Once again, I included it with and without percentages. The percentage shown is the likelihood of Xtend-S winning that matchup.

Opposite Spin Yard-S Matchups
Beats (With Percentages) (Click to View)
Beats (Without Percentages) (Click to View)
Loses To (With Percentages) (Click to View)
Loses To (Without Percentages) (Click to View)

This basically wraps up the testing I currently have for Xtend-S. If there are any new tests I do for it in the future, I'll be sure to post them here.
So Xt-S would be best for standard, right? ‘Cause, the only left spin BEYBLADES in classic are the Dragoon’s (not Gaia Dragoon), but they don’t get used too much and the Hasbro ones are kinda bad, right?
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So Xt+ would be best for standard, right? ‘Cause, the only left spin BEYBLADES in classic are the Dragoon’s (not Gaia Dragoon), but they don’t get used too much and the Hasbro ones are kinda bad, right?
Xtend+ is great in Standard, yes. But I think it's banned from Classic now. Xtend-S on the other hand, while it seems to perform better in Opposite Spin, when I tried testing it on Dragoon Fighter (because it has better Burst Resistance than Dragoon Storm), it just doesn't work the same way. I'm not 100% sure if it's because DGF's shape isn't the best for Spin-Equalization or another factor, but yeah.
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:34 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So Xt+ would be best for standard, right? ‘Cause, the only left spin BEYBLADES in classic are the Dragoon’s (not Gaia Dragoon), but they don’t get used too much and the Hasbro ones are kinda bad, right?
Xtend+ is great in Standard, yes. But I think it's banned from Classic now. Xtend-S on the other hand, while it seems to perform better in Opposite Spin, when I tried testing it on Dragoon Fighter (because it has better Burst Resistance than Dragoon Storm), it just doesn't work the same way. I'm not 100% sure if it's because DGF's shape isn't the best for Spin-Equalization or another factor, but yeah.
Haha, sorry, I meant Xt-S. Joyful_3.
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Haha, sorry, I meant Xt-S. Joyful_3.
Yeah I guess it could see use in Standard, but it's better suited for Opposite Spin. But even then, it's outclassed by Bearing in Opposite Spin, so if you have Bearing, you'd use that instead.
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:40 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Haha, sorry, I meant Xt-S. Joyful_3.
Yeah I guess it could see use in Standard, but it's better suited for Opposite Spin. But even then, it's outclassed by Bearing in Opposite Spin, so if you have Bearing, you'd use that instead.

But, hasbro bearing is banned, right? And TT bearing has pretty weak spring strength.
(Aug. 07, 2019  4:48 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:40 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Yeah I guess it could see use in Standard, but it's better suited for Opposite Spin. But even then, it's outclassed by Bearing in Opposite Spin, so if you have Bearing, you'd use that instead.

But, hasbro bearing is banned, right? And TT bearing has pretty weak spring strength.

He was talking about Standard. Joyful_3
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:34 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:

What was the DGF xt-s combo that you used? I remember seeing a video where DGF polish xt-s was used to good success. The blader switched to slingshock mode to beat some matchups that it couldn't have beat by just LAD and precession.

(Aug. 07, 2019  4:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  4:48 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: But, hasbro bearing is banned, right? And TT bearing has pretty weak spring strength.

He was talking about Standard. Joyful_3

Oh, alright then.
(Aug. 07, 2019  4:51 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: What was the DGF xt-s combo that you used? I remember seeing a video where DGF polish xt-s was used to good success. The blader switched to slingshock mode to beat some matchups that it couldn't have beat by just LAD and precession.
The same combo. Dragoon Fighter Polish Xtend-S (Battle Ring Mode). You can view the tests I've done for it here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1510159. It didn't really perform all that well overall against all of those combos even though Xtend-S (Battle Ring Mode) is supposed to beat Revolve in Opposite Spin. And regarding SlingShock Modes, from my experience, many of them can't be hard launched or they'll Self-KO. I've tried weak launching some of them (Destroy-S' SlingShock Mode or SlingShock Drivers with similar designs in SlingShock Modes are the examples here) in Opposite Spin matchups too, but some of them lose spin faster than they can equalize it with their opponent so they wind up getting outspun. Other SlingShock Modes, like ones from Needle-S, Flugel-S, or Defense-S just to name a few, can sometimes destabilize and outspin Drivers in Opposite Spin (Yard-S (Battle Ring Mode) so far but I'll be testing more soon), but so far, their win rates haven't been consistent enough to warrant using them over something more consistent like Destroy, Bearing, etc. For right now though, I want to focus on mainly testing the SlingShock Drivers' Battle Ring Modes.
Which mode of destroy-s has better opposite spin performance in general? Is it better than xt-s?
(Aug. 08, 2019  8:12 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Which mode of destroy-s has better opposite spin performance in general? Is it better than xt-s?
Probably Battle Ring Mode since it's pretty much like normal Destroy. When I tried using Destroy-S' SlingShock Mode in Opposite Spin, it lost spin faster than it could equalize with it with its opponent, so it got outspun. But I'll try to do a few more tests with it soon™. I haven't done Destroy-S (Battle Ring Mode) vs. Xtend-S (Battle Ring Mode) yet, but I have done Xtend-S (Battle Ring Mode) vs. a sliding shot Destroy in Same and Opposite Spin. In Same Spin, Xtend-S (Battle Ring Mode) loses to a sliding shot Destroy, but in Opposite Spin, a sliding shot Destroy loses to Xtend-S (Battle Ring Mode). I'll also try tornado stalling Destroy against Xtend-S (Battle Ring Mode) in Same and Opposite Spin in the future as well.