[Hasbro]  Wolborg Testing and Discussion

TT's Wolborg is really good at both Burst and KO Defense, so I was wondering if Hasbro's version was also good in those roles. I didn't directly compare it to the TT Version, but rather judged it on it's own. Because I just wanted to test its defensive capabilities, I only judged it against two combos: a Burst Attacker and a KO Attacker.

DISCLAIMER: All matches were played in the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium, as I do not own a BeyStadium Standard Type or an MFB Attack Stadium, so the results might be inconclusive (especially in the case of KO Attackers).

Test Results:

Wolborg Down Yard-S vs. Roktavor Polish Nothing
Wb.D.Yr-S: 9 Wins (9 OS)
R.P.Nt: 11 Wins (9 OS, 2 Burst)
2 Draws (Both Sleepouts), 2 Relaunches
Wb.D.Yr-S Winrate: 45%

I'm not sure how to interpret this information. While it lost a little over half of the rounds, it only burst against the Roktavor twice (implying that it's burst resistance isn't terrible). I guess it shows how, even though it's burst defense is acceptable, it's stamina leaves much to be desired. Further testing might have to be done determine its stamina potential.

Wolborg Yell Keep-S Vs. Victory Valkyrie Triple Xtreme
Wb.Y.Kp-S: 12 Wins (12 OS)
V2.T.X': 8 Wins (1 OS, 1 KO, 8 Bursts)
Draws: 1 (Sleepouts), Relaunches: 1
Wb.Y.Kp-S Winrate: 60%

As Keep-S hasn't been officially tested, its KO Defense is debatable. Still, it must be doing something if it increases the Burstrate by such a degree (75% of all losses were bursts). Not only that, but the Stadium used doesn't really favor attack types (as it only has two pockets for Knockouts). Still, Wolborg was able to win a majority of its matches, and was better than I was expecting.

Overall, I'm a little disappointed with the results. It's performance seems lackluster at best, and it might be outclassed by other defensive layers (especially it's TT Counterpart which has access to Keep', a part with far better Burst Resistance than Keep-S). If others want to pick up testing this layer, maybe try it on Heavy, Orbit, or Merge (all parts I don't currently own).
Just wanna know
does wolborg have good or average slopes?
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Just wanna know

Just tested it out, and they seem to be slightly above average. They're better than A2 and Q2, but not as good as D2 or R2. I don't want to call them bad, but they're far from the best.
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:45 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Just wanna know

Just tested it out, and they seem to be slightly above average. They're better than A2 and Q2, but not as good as D2 or R2. I don't want to call them bad, but they're far from the best.

is heavy allowed on limited?
If so
Wolborg Heavy orbit vs Victtory Valkyrie boost xtreme
(Apr. 13, 2021  1:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  7:45 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Just tested it out, and they seem to be slightly above average. They're better than A2 and Q2, but not as good as D2 or R2. I don't want to call them bad, but they're far from the best.

is heavy allowed on limited?
If so
Heavy is allowed in limited. However, I myself lack both Heavy and Orbit, so I can't test this combo out myself.
(Apr. 18, 2021  6:34 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  1:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: is heavy allowed on limited?
If so
Heavy is allowed in limited. However, I myself lack both Heavy and Orbit, so I can't test this combo out myself.

oh
ok
an it be then
Wolborg gravity and defense vs victory valkyrie boost xtreme?
Is wolborg (TT) good? I have 3, I want to throw it out, I'm not attracted to it,I only keep beys that good or attractive
(Apr. 18, 2021  3:49 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Is wolborg (TT) good? I have 3, I want to throw it out, I'm not attracted to it,I only keep beys that good or attractive

probably one of the best bsb remakes
(Apr. 18, 2021  3:49 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Is wolborg (TT) good? I have 3, I want to throw it out, I'm not attracted to it,I only keep beys that good or attractive

TT? Oh yeah, it's really good. It's a really good layer, pretty comparable to Wyvern in many ways.
Wolborg gravity and defense vs victory valkyrie triple xtreme?