[Hasbro]  Wizard Fafnir F5 Testing and discussion

I decided to test Wizard Fafnir F5 versus its predecessors. Alternating Launches. Disc, frame and driver switched halfway through the test.

F5.2B.At vs F4.2B.At
F5: 5 OS (50% Win rate)
F4: 4 OS, 1 BF (50% Win rate)
(2 Draws)

F5.2B.At vs F3.2B.At
F5: 4 OS (40% Win rate)
F3: 5 OS, 1 BF (60% Win rate)
(6 Draws)

F4.2B.At vs F3.2B.At
F4: 8 OS (80% Win rate)
F3: 2 OS (20% Win rate)
(3 Draws)

Conclusion: Turbo > SwitchStrike > Rise. That is a surprise. 

I tried to find the cause. F5 has 10 grams, F4 15g, F3 11g.

On the underside of F4 are 3 big metal anchors (as seen on the photograph) that hold the blue movable parts. They give extra weight.

F4 should be tested versus Jinnius who wins versus F3. I think F4 could beat J3 in opposite spin.

[Image: IMG-2020-02-29-17-33-16.jpg]
my friend has hasbruh fafnir f5 and I have tt fafnir f3 we both and spun then and he won but only cause he spun it right not left like he should have (we both had the store combos
Fafnir F5 is a left spinning bey. Maybe he used another layer chip inside the Wizard layer base? If not, and if he managed to launch it right spinning though, wow! But that is not legit ;-)
Hi I just wanna is your day to you think I can have a little time to do it tomorrow night and I have a lot to come to do you wanna was the way you were coming in tomorrow morning I just wanna is that you the only one that I was going on and I was just going on a date to see if I wanna it is that you and you can have it for me I just wanna is that I wanna was a great day I just got off the road I love you too I love him and I’ll let her know that I love ❤️ is the day I want him and my son I wanna was a day and we have to go home and we get the stuff out of my car and then we get the money 💰 was the day we had a great UTI I didn’t realize you had a little bit to it and you

(Mar. 01, 2020  12:39 PM)Okster Wrote: my friend has hasbruh fafnir f5 and I have tt fafnir f3 we both and spun then and he won but only cause he spun it right not left like he should have (we both had the store combos

Well you don't need to tell us when your friend wins by spinning a bey in the wrong direction. You probably shouldn't even mention it. I'm sure I'd win at Beyblade if I pushed my opponent off a bridge and picked up his still spinning bey and also threw it off a bridge. But that doesn't have anything to do with Fafnir testing, and illegal actions like that aren't worth mentioning.