[Hasbro]  [WIP] Creating a database of all Beyblade Burst Parts with their strengths/weaknesses

After recently getting into Beyblade, i thought it would be useful to have some kind of database of all parts, and be able to use it to identify which parts are good/best for which roles.This should be an incredibly useful resource for new Bladers and would be able to help people get started o building their on combos, and understanding why they work. Today i started working on just such a thing, although it still has a Lot of parts needing to be filled out. It essentially just acts as one single location with all the information on each part all drawn into one  place for easy reference.

The database can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Currently It only contains information on some parts I personally own, as well as a number of the 'Meta' parts form the 'winning combinations thread', and I am yet to fill in any data for actual Energy Layers. the information is filled out based on what i have found on the wiki

I encourage you to have a look, and give me some feedback on whether it would be something the community would be interested in having as a resource-otherwise i am just wasting my time if i continue to work on it. I also have fairly limited knowledge on parts and am by no means an expert - so if anyone would like to provide me with information or directly contribute to the project in any way, I would love to hear from you.
Cool. It seems that after you fill in the all of the info this should be great and helpful.
Holy Moly what a great Job :)
0 has less burst resistance then 7 btw. Dont ask why cause my answer is probably not correct.
Edit: if you need help feel free to create a Hobby QandA thread. Or just ask appropriate questions.
(Sep. 28, 2018  5:23 AM)Ustaf Wrote: After recently getting into Beyblade, i thought it would be useful to have some kind of database of all parts, and be able to use it to identify which parts are good/best for which roles.This should be an incredibly useful resource for new Bladers and would be able to help people get started o building their on combos, and understanding why they work. Today i started working on just such a thing, although it still has a Lot of parts needing to be filled out. It essentially just acts as one single location with all the information on each part all drawn into one  place for easy reference.

The database can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Currently It only contains information on some parts I personally own, as well as a number of the 'Meta' parts form the 'winning combinations thread', and I am yet to fill in any data for actual Energy Layers. the information is filled out based on what i have found on the wiki

I encourage you to have a look, and give me some feedback on whether it would be something the community would be interested in having as a resource-otherwise i am just wasting my time if i continue to work on it. I also have fairly limited knowledge on parts and am by no means an expert - so if anyone would like to provide me with information or directly contribute to the project in any way, I would love to hear from you.

This is incredibly helpful and I'm a new Beyblader myself.  I was looking for something just like this.  Do you have an editable version?
This is such a good thread I absolutely love it
This is off in several places. Kinda wish I could edit it and correct this stuff.

Might spend time remaking this tbh.
Yeilding has the best burst resistance of any driver barring Dash/Prime drivers IIRC but falters due to poor KO resistance and reliance on other parts for LAD.

Hold has Tremendous LAD but due to mold inconsistencies can come out being hyper aggressive, and is absolutely usable for some combos.
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:00 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Yeilding has the best burst resistance of any driver barring Dash/Prime drivers IIRC but falters due to poor KO resistance and reliance on other parts for LAD.

Hold has Tremendous LAD but due to mold inconsistencies can come out being hyper aggressive, and is absolutely usable for some combos.

This is Hasbro
Honestly I still think some of this can apply to Tt
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:00 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Yeilding has the best burst resistance of any driver barring Dash/Prime drivers IIRC but falters due to poor KO resistance and reliance on other parts for LAD.

This is Hasbro

The sheet lists Yielding on it, there fore it was fair game to discuss it.
Wow thank you for this. I am trying to get back into beyblade and I need to see some of this stuff I have no idea what is meta now Uncertain
(Apr. 19, 2019  6:44 PM)S00las Wrote: Wow thank you for this. I am trying to get back into beyblade and I need to see some of this stuff I have no idea what is meta now Uncertain

For that, check the Winning Combos thread, and find out the reasons for those combos from other threads and interacting with oher memebers.
I know this is a bit of a Necro to the tread, but i got busy the last few months and havent been able to work on this at all. As such i have lost touch with the meta all -together so i dont feel i can really contribute to this project. if anyone else would like to take over, you should be able to make an editable copy of my spreadsheet from the file menu after following the link.

MagikHorse you expressed interest in perhaps doing this so i have tagged you
(Sep. 28, 2018  6:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Holy Moly what a great Job Smile
0 has less burst resistance then 7 btw. Dont ask why cause my answer is probably not correct.
Edit: if you need help feel free to create a Hobby QandA thread. Or just ask appropriate questions.
0 actually has more burst resistance, but it honestly depends on the individual piece due to mold variations.
So we're only discussing God and Dual layers here right?

Ustaf about your list, You said that Atomic loses Bearing in stamina, and wins in LAD. You should flip these details around. Bearing is basically the best LAD tip next to Xtend+, and Atomic is the best same spin tip.

For LAD:
Bearing: S
Atomic: B
Destroy: A

For Stamina:
Bearing: A
Atomic: S
Destroy: B(maybe lower)
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:48 AM)Armor Wrote: So we're only discussing God and Dual layers here right?

Ustaf about your list, You said that Atomic loses Bearing in stamina, and wins in LAD. You should flip these details around. Bearing is basically the best LAD tip next to Xtend+, and Atomic is the best same spin tip.

For LAD:
Bearing: S
Atomic: B
Destroy: A

For Stamina:
Bearing: A
Atomic: S
Destroy: B(maybe lower)

In terms of Raw Stamina, which the stat is referring to, Bearing is S class for sure while Atomic is like an B+, The reason for At beating out Br for same spin most of the time is due how it handles recoil and because it's way more burst resistant.