[Hasbro]  Turbo Valtryek V3 Testing and Discussion

Stock Turbo V vs Cosmic Vatryek Lore Valor-H
(Apr. 27, 2020  7:57 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Stock Turbo V vs Cosmic Vatryek Lore Valor-H
Why stock combo? Those don't really prove anything as pretty much all stock combos lack a full competitive setup.
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:28 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  7:57 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Stock Turbo V vs Cosmic Vatryek Lore Valor-H
Why stock combo? Those don't really prove anything as pretty much all stock combos lack a full competitive setup.

Cosmic Vatryek Outer Dimension-H vs Turbo Valtryek with a good disc and Destroy.
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:36 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:28 AM)bladekid Wrote: Why stock combo? Those don't really prove anything as pretty much all stock combos lack a full competitive setup.

Cosmic Vatryek Outer Dimension-H vs Turbo Valtryek with a good disc and Destroy.
I assume you mean dimension-S. Dm-S is really only good in opposite spin as far as it's god like status is concerned and even then is pretty much locked to the W and L frames. Ds isn't really that good and especially not for attack. Why do so many people think it's a good attack piece?
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:04 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:36 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Cosmic Vatryek Outer Dimension-H vs Turbo Valtryek with a good disc and Destroy.
I assume you mean dimension-S. Dm-S is really only good in opposite spin as far as it's god like status is concerned and even then is pretty much locked to the W and L frames. Ds isn't really that good and especially not for attack. Why do so many people think it's a good attack piece?
The height m8
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:36 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: I assume you mean dimension-S. Dm-S is really only good in opposite spin as far as it's god like status is concerned and even then is pretty much locked to the W and L frames. Ds isn't really that good and especially not for attack. Why do so many people think it's a good attack piece?
The height m8
That doesn't really help. Plus if Dm-S gets hit it will scrape off balance. With opposite doing this isn't too much of an issue, but with same spin, especially against an attack one. Also Dm-S is still not optimal for same spin compared to a lot of things.