Hasbro Tornado Beys

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:29 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, there is one positive. Those who can only use Hasbro beys have now been given another way to get a left launcher...even though it is still a rip cord version.

Lightning L Drago starter, SVS, LLD duo set, eventually the weird MLD and GP set, MLD starter, i thinks theres enough ways to get a Light Luncher L with ripcord... oh and now this.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:35 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:29 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, there is one positive. Those who can only use Hasbro beys have now been given another way to get a left launcher...even though it is still a rip cord version.

Lightning L Drago starter, SVS, LLD duo set, eventually the weird MLD and GP set, MLD starter, i thinks theres enough ways to get a Light Luncher L with ripcord... oh and now this.
Well, at least for me, anything L Drago is scarce in stores. Luckily, I can buy stuff online, so it doesn't affect me.

I've only seen LLD a few times, never seen the LLD duo set, SVS is all but gone now.

And, I wonder how long Hasbro will keep producing anything with an LLD for...
theres about 6 Lightning L Drago boosters at a local Tesco in my area and a duo set, and about the same number of Earth Eagles, and for only £4 each
Too bad Hasbro doesn't seem to distribute beys well. Never seen a Hasbro Earth Eagle...even in stores not close to my area.
Lol, I haven't seen any metal masters yet, not even legend boosters...
I think its a matter of where you live. And btw, this should really be discussed in the Hasbro thread, not here. Kind of getting off topic.
These beys look freakish. Is this taller than 230?

This is proof that hasbro clearly does not see the more competitive side of blading.
Yeah, yeah, take your Hasbro complaints somewhere else. Just be glad they even release the beys
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:22 AM)IdiotBox Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  10:48 PM)Omega12 Wrote: But on a serious note. I don't think this topic is needed right now, or possibly ever.

It might be fun to watch tornado battlers duke it out in a bathtub... :3

Poor Tornado Herculeo...renamed Cyclone and then having its old name stolen from it and used towards this trash hasbro dares call a beyblade...those bastards!

The bathtub thing sounds fun (i wonder, why didn't I do that when I had my Trygle back in the day?)

DUDE!!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!!!

There are minors here!

1)What i said wasnt that bad. 1 word, and again its not that bad 0_o
2)Isnt anyone under the age of 18 considered a minor? Then I am a minor as well (im 16) 0_o
3)The word was used in a fairly evident joke like context 0_o

Back on topic, I heard from one of these little kids at my temple that there will be a Tornado Sagitario as well. Do not know how reliable he is though

I agree with Nightwolf. Not to long ago, many of us here were probobly hoping for a North American Beyblade revival. So appreciate it while its here. Hasbro beys have benifited the community in alot of ways.
I think these will be amusing thats it no competiveness nothing but i thinkk i would be nice to have 1 or 2 just for fin collection 2 so they have a chance fighting each other i found this amusing i wish Electro Fireblaze was at least Tornado FireBlaze Hasbro trying to say we have electro blades they are awesome getting everyone excited for a new name for electronic beys These are Plastic i Believe or at least thought
looks horrible,weak and is it made out of plastic and no metal? it sure looks like it.
Check out the spiral ridge along the 'track'. The whole point is that it'll corkscrew itself up out of the pockets. Competitive impotence aside, that's kind of cool, conceptually.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:40 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: I think these will be amusing thats it no competiveness nothing but i thinkk i would be nice to have 1 or 2 just for fin collection 2 so they have a chance fighting each other i found this amusing i wish Electro Fireblaze was at least Tornado FireBlaze Hasbro trying to say we have electro blades they are awesome getting everyone excited for a new name for electronic beys These are Plastic i Believe or at least thought

next time can you use punctuation, and paragraph your sentences, as it is really annoying to read your posts, without your eye dieing half way through...

i think these beys will be completely bad, the corkscrew, meh, i don't think it will work, the tops seem to come all at the same ugly height, and i think i only have negative opinions for these beys.....
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:57 PM)Spinster Wrote: Check out the spiral ridge along the 'track'. The whole point is that it'll corkscrew itself up out of the pockets. Competitive impotence aside, that's kind of cool, conceptually.

THANK YOU finally someone who can appreciate something because it is cool regaurdless of use Joyful_3

But seriously, if I hear one more hater comment, or one more "be glad hasbro brought beys here" I swear...

This is madness!
well im kinda thankful for the tornado beyblade because its for younger bladers and it keeps the game simple and fun for them plus it easy for them to keep up with parts. so people stop putting down hasbro for making a product for younger children. one more good thing about having these beys around it keeps the little kids away from the actual beyblade line so more for us! XD
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:58 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: well im kinda thankful for the tornado beyblade because its for younger bladers and it keeps the game simple and fun for them plus it easy for them to keep up with parts. so people stop putting down hasbro for making a product for younger children. one more good thing about having these beys around it keeps the little kids away from the actual beyblade line so more for us! XD

You do not seem to understand that Beyblade's target audience is entirely "younger bladers". Both the actual Beyblades and these "Tornado Battlers" are for them, not for the older Bladers on here.
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:58 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: well im kinda thankful for the tornado beyblade because its for younger bladers and it keeps the game simple and fun for them plus it easy for them to keep up with parts. so people stop putting down hasbro for making a product for younger children. one more good thing about having these beys around it keeps the little kids away from the actual beyblade line so more for us! XD

You do not seem to understand that Beyblade's target audience is entirely "younger bladers". Both the actual Beyblades and these "Tornado Battlers" are for them, not for the older Bladers on here.

actually i read in a toyfair article that tornado battlers are in fact for younger audiences. i truly understand that beyblading is for younger kids but tornado battlers are for kids that are starting out and just want to play and tornado battlers is a simple way for them to do just that without the customizing elements of regular beyblades.

It matters not. These "Tornado Battlers" have cool names and(to smaller children) look cool. The scientific-ness of customization can be avoided, and since the TB's are in the "eXtreme Top System," they seem to little kids to be special and the ability to twist their way out of pockets makes them sound powerful. The TB's do indeed seem to be for a younger audience. So yes, more Meteo L-Dragos and Twisted Tempos for us.
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:28 AM)toatanu Wrote:

It matters not. These "Tornado Battlers" have cool names and(to smaller children) look cool. The scientific-ness of customization can be avoided, and since the TB's are in the "eXtreme Top System," they seem to little kids to be special and the ability to twist their way out of pockets makes them sound powerful. The TB's do indeed seem to be for a younger audience. So yes, more Meteo L-Dragos and Twisted Tempos for us.

thank you! finally someone sees the the silver lining to this situation.
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:55 PM)Omega12 Wrote: It's been confirmed that the tornado beys are one peice and will have no interchangeable parts.

well that suks
They seem to be all plastic and I am pretty sure this is higher then 230 but really you need an attack type and pretty much just knock it away it looks all plastic so it couldn;t be that hard could it?
No, it couldn't be hard at all unless they have metal inside. Even then an attack type would kill them pretty fast.
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:57 PM)toatanu Wrote: No, it couldn't be hard at all unless they have metal inside. Even then an attack type would kill them pretty fast.

Apparently they are not made of metal at all.
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:57 PM)toatanu Wrote: No, it couldn't be hard at all unless they have metal inside. Even then an attack type would kill them pretty fast.

Apparently they are not made of metal at all.

HAHA, OH WOW!

What's the price of these compared to normal beys in the US? I'm guessing they'd be about $9.99, or so, but yeah, how does that compare?

Because seriously, if no metal is involved, and they're as much as proper beys, hasbro will be making a killing off these horrible, horrible things.