Hasbro Stadium Disscussion!!!!!!!!

(Jan. 17, 2018  5:56 PM)sakura Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  1:21 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: Dragoon, Balder, etc weren’t haven’t been released yet! 

I think in zankye’s hascon video they said that they may release dragoon S and others, plz confirm!
Yes, they have plans to release them.

Bout time, dranzer s is actually gonna be goood
(Hasbro slopes still fix everything)
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:50 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  5:56 PM)sakura Wrote: Yes, they have plans to release them.

Bout time, dranzer s is actually gonna be goood

Yeah man, slopes can fix everything.( Weird saying but true.)
(Jan. 18, 2018  2:57 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:50 PM)K1D Wrote: Bout time, dranzer s is actually gonna be goood

Yeah man, slopes can fix everything.( Weird saying but true.)

Except single layer nepstrius
I wonder if they will release them in a set or single, double or starter packet!

Ps: Finally I can get FRICKEN driger s!!!!!
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:22 PM)MWF Wrote: With the metal saga mind if i mention the destroyer dome?

OML lol those battles were weird!
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:17 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I wonder if they will release them in a set or single, double or starter packet!

Ps: Finally I can get FRICKEN driger s!!!!!

Hasbro will prob make them sets or starters.
BlackConvoyX
Stadiums??? Time for the ancient Cybertronian relic to speak up, then...

The original stadiums for Plastic? I hate them. The walls were detrimental to all types, and the pockets even worse. However, there was a smaller one that doubled as a carrying case - the Mobile Beystadium - that Hasbro released during the Beyblade V-Force line (and had a GORGEOUS red & black repaint during the Beyblade G-Revolution line)...this is clearly the best thing Hasbro came up with. However, it's not really viable for Plastic at all, and especially not those lumbering behemoths that are Engine Gear System blades!!! Nope, I've found that this works much better for smaller things, namely HMS, Metal Fight, and to a lesser degree, Burst. It's not even viable as a carrying case for Plastic parts. However, while I'm not sure how it handles as a carrying case for Metal Fight (I only have like four MFB blades) or Burst (never bothered to try that) parts, it's absolutely wonderful for HMS parts...I think I have almost all my dupes & spare parts in there!! And because it has to double as a carrying case, the plastic is a lot sturdier. No breaking it down here. (Maybe an occasional scratch here and there, from metal tips such as Death Gargoyle MS's Metal Change Core, but that's about it) Nearly 15 years and it's still holding strong - I got my Mobile Beystadium at Target back in 2003!!

Taking a look at the stadiums Hasbro made for Metal Fight & Burst...it looks to me like they've learned absolutely nothing. Crappy designs with nasty walls and nastier pockets...only a little smaller. Apart from size, it sounds like the exact same design language as their old Plastic Era stadiums, and that's just unfortunate. At least in the Mobile Beystadium - much like Takara's old Tornado Balance Stadium Type-S - Attack types have a chance to beat Stamina types...whereas in larger stadiums, you could pretty much forget it.
Pretty much the whole thread in its entirety summmed up, Hasbro Stadiums SUCK
(Jan. 20, 2018  3:29 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Pretty much the whole thread in its entirety summmed up, Hasbro Stadiums SUCK

^