Hasbro Stadium Disscussion!!!!!!!!

(Jan. 08, 2018  5:38 PM)BALLERONABUDGET Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  3:34 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: I have yet to see a decent 'official' stadium, the only ones I've seen online (as that's the only way to buy Beyblade stuff in the UK, no shops stock it or have it in stock) are the washing up bowl ones.  They look like they're made out of very cheap plastic, but e-retailers charge the earth for them.  Anything from £50 and upward, even seen a few for £100 and that's not including p&p charges.  I've got the Beyblade V Force Mobile Stadium, the blue and green fold up one from 2004.  It's pretty decent, with a bit of a parabolic dish to it, but really, all the ones on sale are a bit too small for a decent battle.  In fact, I'm surprised (after watching a few YouTube videos) that they're used for tournaments and that the WBO hasn't come up with specifications for custom made tournament grade stadiums.  I've seen a lot of really impressive ones made out of satellite dishes on YouTube and you can see the Beyblades really do their stuff when they've got room to move.

I just got "into" Beyblade after my nephew roped me in during Christmas holiday. I've since spent quite a bit of time learning about Beyblade, seeing what to order and watching the Anime.

I've found stadiums to be pretty lacking without having to spend $60+ on a TT variant. Avatar Attack looks cool but I don't want to spend a premium for a feature I don't want to use. If they remove the Avatars and sell for $25-$35 I'd be all over it. For now I'm making due with the blue one as it provides good value for $10 and is something I can play in. Really eyeing the Spiked stadium for $55 or the TT Standard at $65 but I'm not 100% sure about either.

Just a warning for anyone buying the Spiked stadium

It's oval shaped, and the dip is off to one of the sides, so it makes battles extremely akward and attack types die very easily in it.
what are the right dimensions for a stadium, do you think? the yellow one has a diameter of 25; but I have seen some that have a diameter of 38 (however small). Perhaps the satellite dish are a good method? Or are there other homemade ways to make a great stadium?
Hasbro stadiums suck for tests. The beyblades keep falling in a stadium out. Takara Tomy stadiums are better in my opinion
Hey all, as it turns out hasbro is making a "colossal" stadium, probably gonna be a large TT size stadium
Watch them put some big stadium out holes. But hopefully this colossal stadium is worth the wait.
I have seen the colossal stadium on the burst app and it looks oval shaped!

This will most likely cost more than the other stadiums (discuding the 3 stadiums that come in sets)!!
(Jan. 09, 2018  11:58 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Watch them put some big stadium out holes. But hopefully this colossal stadium is worth the wait.
Do you know de wey?
So it's an oval, hmmmm wonder what hasbro thinking
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:48 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  11:58 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Watch them put some big stadium out holes. But hopefully this colossal stadium is worth the wait.
Do you know de wey?

i kno de wey
[Image: 82b.jpg]
Is Chaos Core bad?

I don't like the Blue/Yellow Hasbro ones I've tried.
(Jan. 11, 2018  1:15 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Is Chaos Core bad?

I don't like the Blue/Yellow Hasbro ones I've tried.

very the ridges on the chaos core make it horrible. the best hasbro stadium(s) are the avatar attack battle set stadium remove cover and avatar strike thingies but put black things for no ring outs, and the star storm one
(Jan. 08, 2018  7:15 PM)TL14 Wrote: I personally prefer the Hasbro Plastic Gen or  Hasbro MFB stadiums over the Hasbro Burst Stadiums because they have cool Artwork on them and are way bigger.

Yeah they are a lot better
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:48 AM)K1D Wrote:
Do you know de wey?

Oval is it? Please do not let it be something like the attack killing darkhelm stadium
(Jan. 11, 2018  5:24 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:48 AM)K1D Wrote: Do you know de wey?

Oval is it? Please do not let it be something like the attack killing darkhelm stadium

this is just an opinion ok, to me on the burst app it looks oval shaped so it is not confirmed but a likely chance it will!
is there any leaks on the colossus beystadium yet, anyone?
(Jan. 12, 2018  1:06 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  5:24 PM)MWF Wrote: Oval is it? Please do not let it be something like the attack killing darkhelm stadium

this is just an opinion ok, to me on the burst app it looks oval shaped so it is not confirmed but a likely chance it will!

kk, but the stadiums in the app look unrealistic as hell
(Jan. 15, 2018  5:10 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: LordLOLs do u know de way

yes, i kno de wae
Just to note the colossus stadium seems to have 4 pockets, 2 stituated at both of the long ends, for example

:o: <that’s pretty much the layout (Dots=pockets and o=oval)
(Jan. 13, 2018  12:40 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: is there any leaks on the colossus beystadium yet, anyone?

Hasbro might show it off at Toy Fair.
(Jan. 16, 2018  3:41 PM)sakura Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  12:40 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: is there any leaks on the colossus beystadium yet, anyone?

Hasbro might show it off at Toy Fair.

cant wait till the toy fair we will see all god beys at that fair.
(Jan. 17, 2018  12:46 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  3:41 PM)sakura Wrote: Hasbro might show it off at Toy Fair.

cant wait till the toy fair we will see all god beys at that fair
We might see some new dual layer beys, or some hasbro exclusive dual layers.
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:12 AM)sakura Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  12:46 AM)bidinga Wrote: cant wait till the toy fair we will see all god beys at that fair
We might see some new dual layer beys, or some hasbro exclusive dual layers.

new dual layers? what do u mean all dual layers have been released except hasbro exclusives.
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:35 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:12 AM)sakura Wrote: We might see some new dual layer beys, or some hasbro exclusive dual layers.

new dual layers? what do u mean all dual layers have been released except hasbro exclusives.

Dragoon, Balder, etc weren’t haven’t been released yet! 

I think in zankye’s hascon video they said that they may release dragoon S and others, plz confirm!
(Jan. 17, 2018  1:21 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:35 AM)bidinga Wrote: new dual layers? what do u mean all dual layers have been released except hasbro exclusives.

Dragoon, Balder, etc weren’t haven’t been released yet! 

I think in zankye’s hascon video they said that they may release dragoon S and others, plz confirm!
Yes, they have plans to release them.