Hasbro Stadium Disscussion!!!!!!!!

(Jan. 17, 2018  5:56 PM)sakura Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  1:21 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: Dragoon, Balder, etc weren’t haven’t been released yet! 

I think in zankye’s hascon video they said that they may release dragoon S and others, plz confirm!
Yes, they have plans to release them.

Bout time, dranzer s is actually gonna be goood
(Hasbro slopes still fix everything)
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:50 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  5:56 PM)sakura Wrote: Yes, they have plans to release them.

Bout time, dranzer s is actually gonna be goood

Yeah man, slopes can fix everything.( Weird saying but true.)
(Jan. 18, 2018  2:57 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  6:50 PM)K1D Wrote: Bout time, dranzer s is actually gonna be goood

Yeah man, slopes can fix everything.( Weird saying but true.)

Except single layer nepstrius
I wonder if they will release them in a set or single, double or starter packet!

Ps: Finally I can get FRICKEN driger s!!!!!
(Jan. 04, 2018  11:22 PM)MWF Wrote: With the metal saga mind if i mention the destroyer dome?

OML lol those battles were weird!
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:17 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I wonder if they will release them in a set or single, double or starter packet!

Ps: Finally I can get FRICKEN driger s!!!!!

Hasbro will prob make them sets or starters.
Stadiums??? Time for the ancient Cybertronian relic to speak up, then...

The original stadiums for Plastic? I hate them. The walls were detrimental to all types, and the pockets even worse. However, there was a smaller one that doubled as a carrying case - the Mobile Beystadium - that Hasbro released during the Beyblade V-Force line (and had a GORGEOUS red & black repaint during the Beyblade G-Revolution line)...this is clearly the best thing Hasbro came up with. However, it's not really viable for Plastic at all, and especially not those lumbering behemoths that are Engine Gear System blades!!! Nope, I've found that this works much better for smaller things, namely HMS, Metal Fight, and to a lesser degree, Burst. It's not even viable as a carrying case for Plastic parts. However, while I'm not sure how it handles as a carrying case for Metal Fight (I only have like four MFB blades) or Burst (never bothered to try that) parts, it's absolutely wonderful for HMS parts...I think I have almost all my dupes & spare parts in there!! And because it has to double as a carrying case, the plastic is a lot sturdier. No breaking it down here. (Maybe an occasional scratch here and there, from metal tips such as Death Gargoyle MS's Metal Change Core, but that's about it) Nearly 15 years and it's still holding strong - I got my Mobile Beystadium at Target back in 2003!!

Taking a look at the stadiums Hasbro made for Metal Fight & Burst...it looks to me like they've learned absolutely nothing. Crappy designs with nasty walls and nastier pockets...only a little smaller. Apart from size, it sounds like the exact same design language as their old Plastic Era stadiums, and that's just unfortunate. At least in the Mobile Beystadium - much like Takara's old Tornado Balance Stadium Type-S - Attack types have a chance to beat Stamina types...whereas in larger stadiums, you could pretty much forget it.
Pretty much the whole thread in its entirety summmed up, Hasbro Stadiums SUCK
(Jan. 20, 2018  3:29 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Pretty much the whole thread in its entirety summmed up, Hasbro Stadiums SUCK

^
any updated info on clossal stadium
does anyone have a prediction on how good or successful the collosal beystadium will be?
(Jan. 20, 2018  11:19 AM)BlackConvoyX Wrote: Stadiums??? Time for the ancient Cybertronian relic to speak up, then...

The original stadiums for Plastic? I hate them. The walls were detrimental to all types, and the pockets even worse. However, there was a smaller one that doubled as a carrying case - the Mobile Beystadium - that Hasbro released during the Beyblade V-Force line (and had a GORGEOUS red & black repaint during the Beyblade G-Revolution line)...this is clearly the best thing Hasbro came up with. However, it's not really viable for Plastic at all, and especially not those lumbering behemoths that are Engine Gear System blades!!! Nope, I've found that this works much better for smaller things, namely HMS, Metal Fight, and to a lesser degree, Burst. It's not even viable as a carrying case for Plastic parts. However, while I'm not sure how it handles as a carrying case for Metal Fight (I only have like four MFB blades) or Burst (never bothered to try that) parts, it's absolutely wonderful for HMS parts...I think I have almost all my dupes & spare parts in there!! And because it has to double as a carrying case, the plastic is a lot sturdier. No breaking it down here. (Maybe an occasional scratch here and there, from metal tips such as Death Gargoyle MS's Metal Change Core, but that's about it) Nearly 15 years and it's still holding strong - I got my Mobile Beystadium at Target back in 2003!!

Taking a look at the stadiums Hasbro made for Metal Fight & Burst...it looks to me like they've learned absolutely nothing. Crappy designs with nasty walls and nastier pockets...only a little smaller. Apart from size, it sounds like the exact same design language as their old Plastic Era stadiums, and that's just unfortunate. At least in the Mobile Beystadium - much like Takara's old Tornado Balance Stadium Type-S - Attack types have a chance to beat Stamina types...whereas in larger stadiums, you could pretty much forget it.

My friend got that stadium on ebay last August, it's great for burst, he brings it to school and every one bring their beys, and then after 10+ beys launch in it rains layer and tips
(Jan. 31, 2018  4:12 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  11:19 AM)BlackConvoyX Wrote: Stadiums??? Time for the ancient Cybertronian relic to speak up, then...

My friend got that stadium on ebay last August, it's great for burst, he brings it to school and every one bring their beys, and then after 10+ beys launch in it rains layer and tips

Wait, so are you being sarcastic or?...just wondering if you meant "ruins" instead of "rains"...

No offense intended, but I'll take the post down if anyone finds it discomforting.
(Feb. 01, 2018  3:40 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  4:12 AM)K1D Wrote: My friend got that stadium on ebay last August, it's great for burst, he brings it to school and every one bring their beys, and then after 10+ beys launch in it rains layer and tips

Wait, so are you being sarcastic or?...just wondering if you meant "ruins" instead of "rains"...

No offense intended, but I'll take the post down if anyone finds it discomforting.
Not being sarcastic, i really do love it, and i did mean rains, Im not kidding, we broke a hasbro press
oh...rains parts...I get it, whoops Grin
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YFftFpPLQck

Not colossus beystadium but this looks epic!
it looks like a 1v1v1v1 set. I wonder what the number selection is for
(Feb. 18, 2018  6:05 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: it looks like a 1v1v1v1 set. I wonder what the number selection is for

Score board.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ-cVSlALhY

Rip maximum beys 2017-2018

Died from watching the video above!
The new tower stadium is so carp and I really don't want to spend $50 to get what I really want, Noctemis N3 and Strike Genesis Valtryek V3
(Feb. 19, 2018  10:25 AM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: The new tower stadium is so carp and I really don't want to spend $50 to get what I really want, Noctemis N3 and Strike Genesis Valtryek V3

agreed

The mini-stadium inside it looks really small and looks like it gives a disadvantage to stamina and defense types that just stand in the middle.

It could lead to bad testing results.
I watched a few videos on that stadium and apparently hasbro's strike god chip might just be cosmetic. I think it has the star frame but has a normal reboot. So hasbro's strike V3 might just be a slightly heavier V3.

And hasbro's N3 has 2 and jaggy.

also that stadium is awful.
(Feb. 19, 2018  2:11 PM)MWF Wrote: I watched a few videos on that stadium and apparently hasbro's strike god chip might just be cosmetic. I think it has the star frame but has a normal reboot. So hasbro's strike V3 might just be a slightly heavier V3.

When everyone thought hasbro was doing great... They show the tower set!
(Feb. 19, 2018  3:31 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  2:11 PM)MWF Wrote: I watched a few videos on that stadium and apparently hasbro's strike god chip might just be cosmetic. I think it has the star frame but has a normal reboot. So hasbro's strike V3 might just be a slightly heavier V3.

When everyone thought hasbro was doing great... They show the tower set!

stadiums have and always will be one of the worst things about hasbro's beyblades. They almost did it correctly with shogun steel but made the stamina stadium instead of the standard.
I'm going to save my comments for the Beys themselves (and Hasbro's extremely questionable choices) for a different thread, but I disagree immensely about the new stadium.

Yes, Chaos Core, Epic Rivals and the standard blue stadium from Hasbro are all incredibly bland and the pockets are frustrating. Comparing those to Takara Tomy and it's easy to see a massive quality difference. However, Avatar Attack is actually enjoyable, especially for younger kids (Hungry, Hungry Hippo meets Beyblade?) and Star Storm was a huge step-up for them. They're different than Takara Tomy, but those two are still welcome additions, with Avatar Attack being niche for younger audiences and Star Storm providing a unique, visually attractive stadium for competitive battlers. Takara Tomy offers two unique stadium experiences in Dual Spin (which was a failure thanks to the ridges) and Mugen, which is a tremendous amount of fun, but nothing really new for them considering they did something similar for 4D.

The video for Battle Tower Set shows Hasbro is willing to take risks. A melee-style, multi-tier stadium is something that has not been done before (I don't believe?) and it looks very fun and unique. The execution does not seem nearly as much, but the presentation featured 2 unenthusiastic presenters, using horrendous launchers, and a caught off-guard YouTuber. I think we should reserve judgement until its release. Perhaps it'll still be underwhelming but I welcome unique stadium options versus re-colours of the same stadium that Takara Tomy is currently doing. I'm saying this as a fan of TT, especially their generic stadium.