Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

well i have 5 stadium all hasbro u know ptw ms tf SVS Mobile amd mainly use MS
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:42 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: well i have 5 stadium all hasbro u know ptw ms tf SVS Mobile amd mainly use MS

MS? do you mean MXS (Max Stampede)
then i will do ptw you can choose any other well i also have svs and i will get mxs soon so yeah you choose one.
i willl use mxs thank u lord wolfblade for correcting me
then i will use ptw and nano still what combos please.
yeah i need some tesrt request too any one asking for a thermal combo really wonder about that part
i dont have ES yet but i should soon, when i get it i will test
it was life after death spinn low but enough to out soin attack and mostly when hit ground maneved (sorry cant spell this) away from attack type MF LLL drago 100 rf and beat it others when lose feel only 1 really got him other luck what i need to know what it es thermal or both es with the movemeant but did thermal cause it Light bulb doing test with diiferent fusion wheel obvious awhat fusion wheel though earth to defense to hevy will test though
earth picses vs mf ll drago 100 rf

1. pices OS did not feel as confident as thermal earth took the hits properly but did not manuver away much but earth couold take it
2.picses OS did not manuever at all earth did it but es can get up from fall
3.defense OS picses
4.defene OS picses
5.serious efense OS pices accident launch l drago at 70% did better hits but arth
6. l drago just got luck exposed spin track from a hard hit kept hiting smashed on ground twice for while
7.l dragop balance problem got worse got stuck on tr got hit multiple time on ground
8.l drago when shot weaker makes earth to hevy falls dowb and hit
9. l drago ko extra time before l drago got in dropped him sorry
10.l drago es did it super this time fell twice low stamina got back up but when got knocked off balance for while lost too much stamina close

i was really happy with 10 and earth did way worse could not get away too heavy for es balnace got hurt more as u can see pretty bad 50;50
now woth burn then flame

Burn Picses t125 es vs mf ll drago 100 rf

1.ll drago es did not work but got back on balance with hit up in air then smack again fall self destruct
2.ll drago es did it burn did not work good enough got repetedly smacked around es did it job but burn uis incompatable
3.Picses burn did get knocked around not much got thrown away es kept it there by wobbling farther and got balance back OS
4. l drago annilated hit so hard t125 hit the ground 2 m=mega hits surived off balance before got hit again then fell hard
5.picses Os l drago miss after while es lost balance came back full balace small manuveer and burn when hit ground hops for more stamina lost like down up down balance
6. picses es did it again but burn is too light
7.picses Os es did it perfect but not serious at beggining not much quick not much spin loss
8.picses os total survival go es
9. picses OS knocked around es kept on balance fell moved away
10. l drago when it came down it looked like burn had it but when feell l drago hit too much stamina loss

6;4 did as good as earth too light and too much stamina loss enough testing for tonight got scholl yawn see you tomorrow
wolfblade here are those results:

Rock Virgo 100F vs. MF Earth Bull GB145SF

1: EB OS
2: RV OS
3: RV OS
4: RV OS
5: RV OS
6: EB KO (Rock Virgo knocked itself into a pocket)
7: EB OS
8: RV OS
9: EB OS
10: RV OS
11: RV OS (done one extra because the k.o. by earth bull was kind of a once in a while type of thing)
12: RV OS
13: RV OS
14: EB OS
15: RV OS

Rock Virgo: 10/15, about 67% win rate.

Analysis: Rock Virgo continued to perform decently as a destabilizer. I suggest that some of you continue to test this combo (possibly with a metal face?) and see where it can be taken. What do you think wolfblade?

Rock Virgo: 7/11,
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:51 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: then i will use ptw and nano still what combos please.

Can you test it out on LLD 100/CH120RF, MF Earth Bull GB145WB, and Earth Bull DF145WD. Thank you!
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:57 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:51 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: then i will use ptw and nano still what combos please.

Can you test it out on LLD 100/CH120RF, MF Earth Bull GB145WB, and Earth Bull DF145WD. Thank you!

i dont have gb yet(their to dang rare)can i use c145
Obtained Night Virgo.
Does It Need Further Testing?
Personally I would love to see it with some sort of use... I just think the wheel itself looks cool. Could you test it as a defense combo? Thanks!
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:50 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Analysis: Rock Virgo continued to perform decently as a destabilizer. I suggest that some of you continue to test this combo (possibly with a metal face?) and see where it can be taken. What do you think wolfblade?

nice, but i will need it tested by 4 more members and get simular results first

@ Stratus G
megablader9 said night did good for stamina when a metal face was on it, could you test that, i am i bit unbelieving of that
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: megablader9 said night did good for stamina when a metal face was on it, could you test that, i am i bit unbelieving of that

MF Night Bull DF145WD/SD?
Though I'm Going To Try Every Possible(Good) Stamina Custom It Could Be..

(Feb. 10, 2011  3:09 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: Could you test it as a defense combo? Thanks!
Sure.
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:36 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: megablader9 said night did good for stamina when a metal face was on it, could you test that, i am i bit unbelieving of that

MF Night Bull DF145WD/SD?
Though I'm Going To Try Every Possible(Good) Stamina Custom It Could Be..

yep thats good

ok megablader9 was a bit soft on the tested combos, so i am making rules for how the combo gets in the tier list and more. please read the following rules carefully
I can agree with those rules. Any other way that I can assist?
Hasbro's Metal Face apparently weighs more though, so you should theoretically only use that one since there is a relatively significant difference between the two companies.

Furthermore, I think you should not even mention all the stadiums and only allow the Maximum Stampede and Lightning Force Beystadiums. They finally came to Québec, so they should be almost everywhere by now ...
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro's Metal Face apparently weighs more though, so you should theoretically only use that one since there is a relatively significant difference between the two companies.

Furthermore, I think you should not even mention all the stadiums and only allow the Maximum Stampede and Lightning Force Beystadiums. They finally came to Québec, so they should be almost everywhere by now ...

ok, i will remove the other stadium but having to pay $60+ for 2 metal faces so you can test attack vs defence is to much. so i am going to keep TT metal faces for now...
I love that we are finally getting concrete with the Hasbro metagame.

Also, you should add that "Although the TT facebolt is allowed to be used, a combo using the metal face will not be added to the teir list until it is tested by someone with a Hasbro metal face!"

I plan on picking up a counter leone this weekend (?) so I can start testing then.
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:59 PM)Omega12 Wrote: I love that we are finally getting concrete with the Hasbro metagame.

Also, you should add that "Although the TT facebolt is allowed to be used, a combo using the metal face will not be added to the teir list until it is tested by someone with a Hasbro metal face!"

I plan on picking up a counter leone this weekend (?) so I can start testing then.

ok i will do that as well, and thank you with these rules it will have much better structure
Well, to start out with, what should be be using to test out attack combos? EarthBull GB145SF?
(Feb. 10, 2011  8:05 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Well, to start out with, what should be be using to test out attack combos? EarthBull GB145SD?

yep thats good, i will do stamina soon
Are MF on attack types optional? Also, was any testing done to kick the Legend series off?
(Feb. 10, 2011  8:21 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Are MF on attack types optional? Also, was any testing done to kick the Legend series off?
Yes it was. Legend series is good if you have a MF.