(Hasbro) Plastic & Metal Gens Remakes

Yo Bladers, I think Wraith Driger F got the original Driger F's colors style as another skin colors in the Quad Drive toyline of beyblade burst 2022 in Hasbro.

On my Beyblade Burst App show that Wraith Driger F got another skin color: Gray & red.

I'm believe Wolborg R.Pv (Ring Prevail-S) is in the 2022's (Hasbro) Beyblade Burst Quad Drive series with the Gray Wraith Driger F K.Pw (Knuckle Powerful-S).
(Nov. 17, 2021  8:23 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Yo Bladers, I think Wraith Driger F got the original Driger F's colors style as another skin colors in the Quad Drive toyline of beyblade burst 2022 in Hasbro.

On my Beyblade Burst App show that Wraith Driger F got another skin color: Gray & red.

I'm believe Wolborg R.Pv (Ring Prevail-S) is in the 2022's (Hasbro) Beyblade Burst Quad Drive series with the Gray Wraith Driger F K.Pw (Knuckle Powerful-S).

This really could've gone in the random thoughts thread, it in the Hasbro thread. Since it's here though, this is still highly unlikely. We already know the entire release of the wave these were supposed to come from, and it's release window has long since passed.

Besides, if they did retry releasing them, they'd have to redo the packaging and I just don't see that happening.

And if you wanna argue that it's because if the skins, Roktavor R4 has a ton of skins from Roktavor R3 as well despite the fact that none of those exist IRL either under that name. They even use the R3 model for them. If anything I feel like they put those colors to those remakes because getting the stock colored versions up to level 5 would be a massive grind since nobody has them to scan into the app naturally, so this is an alternative way to do it.
(Nov. 17, 2021  8:23 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Yo Bladers, I think Wraith Driger F got the original Driger F's colors style as another skin colors in the Quad Drive toyline of beyblade burst 2022 in Hasbro.

I'm believe Wolborg R.Pv (Ring Prevail-S) is in the 2022's  (Hasbro) Beyblade Burst Quad Drive series with the Gray Wraith Driger F K.Pw (Knuckle Powerful-S).

Yeah those beys are canned and so is soul Luinor and Storm pegasis I mean come on Storm Pegasis still isn’t in the app. Also I doubt hasbro will do quad drive speed storm so no hope for the v remakes or other mf beys to get made by hasbro. I assume for mf it’s due to licensing reasons and I guess the wave with Wolborg was canned due to its rarity and I don’t think tt whould allow hasbro to release there own version so instead they just made a recolour. But I’d say hasbro is done with remakes ok.
(Nov. 19, 2021  9:11 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: Yeah those beys are canned and so is soul Luinor and Storm pegasis I mean come on Storm Pegasis still isn’t in the app. Also I doubt hasbro will do quad drive speed storm so no hope for the v remakes or other mf beys to get made by hasbro. I assume for mf it’s due to licensing reasons and I guess the wave with Wolborg was canned due to its rarity and I don’t think tt whould allow hasbro to release there own version so instead they just made a recolour. But I’d say hasbro is done with remakes ok.

It's not licensing reasons, or none of the other plastic gen remakes would've existed either in their stock colors either. If anything that itself proves that this reasoning is baseless and already proven incorrect. Truth is, we still don't know what happened with that wave, or why it never released properly. We may never truly know. All we know is it's not this.

I'm also pretty sure that SpeedStorm is the most likely gimmick to return for the next series, given that it's still fairly new. Given that Slingshock and Hypersphere got support last season, I see no reason to just drop support for older gimmicks just yet.
(Nov. 21, 2021  1:57 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2021  9:11 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: Yeah those beys are canned and so is soul Luinor and Storm pegasis I mean come on Storm Pegasis still isn’t in the app. Also I doubt hasbro will do quad drive speed storm so no hope for the v remakes or other mf beys to get made by hasbro. I assume for mf it’s due to licensing reasons and I guess the wave with Wolborg was canned due to its rarity and I don’t think tt whould allow hasbro to release there own version so instead they just made a recolour. But I’d say hasbro is done with remakes ok.

It's not licensing reasons, or none of the other plastic gen remakes would've existed either in their stock colors either. If anything that itself proves that this reasoning is baseless and already proven incorrect. Truth is, we still don't know what happened with that wave, or why it never released properly. We may never truly know. All we know is it's not this.

I'm also pretty sure that SpeedStorm is the most likely gimmick to return for the next series, given that it's still fairly new. Given that Slingshock and Hypersphere got support last season, I see no reason to just drop support for older gimmicks just yet.

Well no more new speedstorm stuff was shown in the last update so I’d say probably no and seeing how bad speedstorm was I can see hasbro dropping it for more pro series representation. Also where is demise Solomon or Uranus. They weren’t added to the app so I’d say no.
(Nov. 24, 2021  2:44 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  1:57 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: It's not licensing reasons, or none of the other plastic gen remakes would've existed either in their stock colors either. If anything that itself proves that this reasoning is baseless and already proven incorrect. Truth is, we still don't know what happened with that wave, or why it never released properly. We may never truly know. All we know is it's not this.

Well no more new speedstorm stuff was shown in the last update so I’d say probably no and seeing how bad speedstorm was I can see hasbro dropping it for more pro series representation. Also where is demise Solomon or Uranus. They weren’t added to the app so I’d say no.

There was no Hypersphere or Slingshock representation either, and not enough stuff for a full wave of product has been seen yet. I'm not going to assume that because we haven't seen it immediately it won't exist, because it very well might but just isn't finalized yet.
(Nov. 24, 2021  5:05 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2021  2:44 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: Well no more new speedstorm stuff was shown in the last update so I’d say probably no and seeing how bad speedstorm was I can see hasbro dropping it for more pro series representation. Also where is demise Solomon or Uranus. They weren’t added to the app so I’d say no.

There was no Hypersphere or Slingshock representation either, and not enough stuff for a full wave of product has been seen yet. I'm not going to assume that because we haven't seen it immediately it won't exist, because it very well might but just isn't finalized yet.

I don’t understand about demise Solomon though. It is literally in the anime and hasbro still hasn’t confirmed they will release it yet, same with Uranus. If they don’t release they will be one of the few tt exclusives also Haida Amaterios baldur and Apollo and Artemis god layers.
(Nov. 24, 2021  7:32 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2021  5:05 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: There was no Hypersphere or Slingshock representation either, and not enough stuff for a full wave of product has been seen yet. I'm not going to assume that because we haven't seen it immediately it won't exist, because it very well might but just isn't finalized yet.

I don’t understand about demise Solomon though. It is literally in the anime and hasbro still hasn’t confirmed they will release it yet, same with Uranus. If they don’t release they will be one of the few tt exclusives also Haida Amaterios baldur and Apollo and Artemis god layers.

There is still time for confirmation for these things, since to my knowledge QuadDrive won't even release until 2022. Might be a little early to put them in the app then for non-major releases, especially since other beys we know exist aren't yet available for purchase in the app either (e.g. Gilded Baderov). For all we know Demise Solomon will be part of the first wave of non-QuadDrive releases. We've already seen the Origin/First base as well in the form of Origin Achilles, so hope hasn't yet run dry for an eventual stock color release of Origin Uranus either. Really, you're being way too impatient for a release window that's over 5 weeks away.

I can't explain why Hasbro never released Amaterios or Baderov, they did them in their micros line for some reason but just never released them for real. Duo Apollos/Artemis/Aeclipse would be impossible with Hasbro's locked in chips though. Removing the chip is absolutely mandatory in order to disassemble them or keep them locked together as one piece, so I can see why those may have been skipped. Either they would've had to slice the chip in half and give it a different locking mechanism, or make the chip removable for just this release. Let's be honest, those are solutions Hasbro just wouldn't really do, making this release a bit too difficult to really pull off.
(Nov. 24, 2021  9:03 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2021  7:32 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: I don’t understand about demise Solomon though. It is literally in the anime and hasbro still hasn’t confirmed they will release it yet, same with Uranus. If they don’t release they will be one of the few tt exclusives also Haida Amaterios baldur and Apollo and Artemis god layers.

There is still time for confirmation for these things, since to my knowledge QuadDrive won't even release until 2022. Might be a little early to put them in the app then for non-major releases, especially since other beys we know exist aren't yet available for purchase in the app either (e.g. Gilded Baderov). For all we know Demise Solomon will be part of the first wave of non-QuadDrive releases. We've already seen the Origin/First base as well in the form of Origin Achilles, so hope hasn't yet run dry for an eventual stock color release of Origin Uranus either. Really, you're being way too impatient for a release window that's over 5 weeks away.

I can't explain why Hasbro never released Amaterios or Baderov, they did them in their micros line for some reason but just never released them for real. Duo Apollos/Artemis/Aeclipse would be impossible with Hasbro's locked in chips though. Removing the chip is absolutely mandatory in order to disassemble them or keep them locked together as one piece, so I can see why those may have been skipped. Either they would've had to slice the chip in half and give it a different locking mechanism, or make the chip removable for just this release. Let's be honest, those are solutions Hasbro just wouldn't really do, making this release a bit too difficult to really pull off.

Well they did do the evos so I guess they decided to skip them so the evos had a set to themself and a special gimmick not done by a Switchstrike bey. Also why whould hasbro release images of Slingshock wave 8 if they where never released I mean they didn’t release images for Hypersphere wave 8.
These are my drawings of my own balance & stamina combo beys of Driger F (fang) and Wolborg battling each others:

[Image: dexpv04-d90bb59e-2346-4484-b0d3-68f229fb...xRSFpMttIU]

[Image: dexpubi-cd83a0dd-a618-4b95-80b4-590e584c...vjV704dH1Q]

[Image: dexpub8-c3f5b157-d1ce-4ecc-92e0-93574e92...e5x5Tq5Kf0]

[Image: dexpubb-73284ff0-959e-48d5-a07e-9d0ba576...7wpHY_48w4]

These ones showing the Plastic Gens F series burst Beys against the Center:

[Image: dexpv3y-ec601c87-34ca-40d0-b4ea-2784f4b4...dmsjVsBEnU]

[Image: dexpv43-120d5a28-5915-443e-a176-1de64a70...sdtHGvinB0]

[Image: dexpv44-4540af19-3769-44e7-95cd-e18841f1...lmlM_aBDac]

I Hope you guys like these drawings.
I got an idea, for the Hasbro (Burst) Driger F & Wolborg  combo, if the original color scheme don't get release, I'll use silver & gray paint sharpie or paint maker to colors the Energy Layers of both

Wraith Driger F (Fang) from Wraith DI F: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Wraith_...2_Fusion-S

Force Wolborg from Force WB: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Force_W...2_Flugel-S

If these energy layers in the bey's anime original color schemes for my Balance & Stamina type combos that I made from my Beyblade Burst App,

Driger F 0 Orbit

Energy Layer: Driger F (Driger F Knuckle Powerful-S)
Forge Disc: 0 (Ogre O5 0 Power-H)
Performance Tip: Orbit (Anubion A2 Yell Orbit)

Wolborg 8 Fusion-S - Stamina Type

Parts:
Energy Layer: Wolborg (Wolborg Ring Prevail-S)
Forge Disc: 8 (Silver X Jormuntor j4 8 Fusion-S) or Ring (any bey that have this forge disc)
Performance Tip: Fusion-S (Silver X Jormuntor j4 8 Fusion-S)

I wonder if the original color schemes version are better & painted makers custom version?
Check out, what Zankye said about the remaining two plastic burst remake beys:

Wolborg Ring Prevail-S:https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Wolborg_Ring_Prevail-S

Driger F Knuckle Powerful-S:https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Driger_...Powerful-S

This will might get some hope for those never released ones.
Hey Guys, guess what?! Bey SS Driger F & Wolborg is back on Amazon.com in Temporarily out of stock, so I decide to order them on June 7th, When I get pay on every second Tuesday to see if they are the real things.

Here are the links of there too unrevealed beys:

Bey SS Driger F - https://www.amazon.com/BEYBLADE-BEY-SS-D...op?ie=UTF8
Driger F Knuckle Powerful-S:https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Driger_...Powerful-S

Bey SS Wolborg - https://www.amazon.com/BEYBLADE-BEY-SS-W...ast_sto_dp
Wolborg Ring Prevail-S:https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Wolborg_Ring_Prevail-S

They both each cost like $9.99, I gotta check to see if they're the real burst beys from the 2019 in Beyblade Burst Rise toyline series.

If you guys, want to see it to yourselves got ahead, Order them to see are the real life things.
I wonder when we can expect Hasbro to begin releasing the V-Force blades over here. I didn't feel like waiting and purchased the TT anniversary set. techzpod download mobdro
(Sep. 24, 2022  1:31 PM)jonazop Wrote: I wonder when we can expect Hasbro to begin releasing the V-Force blades over here. I didn't feel like waiting and purchased the TT anniversary set.

Hasbro do not appear to be planning to release those, or the mfb remakes.
Here is a beybattle teaser video that I might try to do is the V Burst Remake from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2020 V Set against the 3D Printed Saint Shield Beys made by Ghostmaster in a three on three battle in the same number of videos for one of these Generation Battles.

Here is the Battle order in a generation battle between Burst & 3D Printed Plastic series:
1st, DZ V Hr.Dm vs Vortex Ape 1

2nd, DC V Ar.Om vs Sharkrash

3rd, DI V 10R.W vs Vanishing Moot

In either of these two Beystadiums, Blazing Dojo or Volt Knockout coming soon in October 2022, 2022 Halloween, or November 2022

The Video will have the Information of these Beys in it on YouTube.

Tell me on your thoughts on this Beybattle between the first & third generations in the stadiums and like the bey you guys thinks will win?
Hey OG Plastic Gen Bladers, I just made three videos of The Burst V Bladebreakers against the 3D printed Saint Shields in the Blazing Dojo Stadium.

Here are the Beybattle video links:

Dranzer V Hr Dm vs Vx (Voltaic) Ape 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXdk4z4X6hM

Driger V 10R W vs Vanishing Moot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoli8e4xLlU

Draciel V Ar Om vs Sharkrash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbVJFcRzxxI&t=3s

On the second round, Burst Draciel V give it back to Sharkrash in a burst finish, but I broke the Sharkrash's A.R in two, so that make them even.
Now I know how Mariam felt, when her bey was destroyed by Queen's Gabriel expect the Attack Ring & bit chip survive.

The Info's on the Beyblades:

The V series burst remake:
Dranzer Volcano Hurricane Dimension ( DZ V Hr.Dm) - https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Dran...

Driger Vulcan 10 Reach Weight (DC V 10R.W) - https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Drig...

Draciel Viper Around Orbit Metal (DI V Ar.Om) - https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Drac...

The 3D Printed Saint Shields:
Vortex (Voltaic) Ape 1 - https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Vort...

Sharkrash - https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Shar...

Vanishing Moot - https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Vani...
those look like early early gen remakes right there in that teaser
I thought on this one, since Pandora's four elemental version released on YouTube by zankye. I was thinking about the Hasbro Plastic Gen Burst BladeBreakers will like to handle the four elemental Pandora in a four on four beybattle of the four elements in Beyblade Burst Quad Strike:

Blazing Battle of Fire - Flame Pandora Everlasting P8 Aq-Q Jl-Q+B10 (Attack / Balance) vs (Hasbro) Dranzer Flame Yell Zeta / F Y Zt: D25  TB12 - Balance Type

Splashing Contest of Water - Tidal Pandora Epic P8 Nx-Q Js-Q + A10 (Defense / Attack) vs Draciel F 10 Yd-S / Fortress 10 Yard-S: D57 DT11-S - Defense Type

Shocking War of Lightning  - Lightning Pandora Endless P8 Tq-Q F-Q + S10 (Balance / Stamina) vs Custom Wrath Driger F D44 TD05 / (Fang) 0 Orbit: Di F 0 O - Balance or Defense Type

Whirling Fight of Wind - Twister Pandora Evasive P8 Qq-Q E-Q + D08 (Stamina / Defense) vs Dragoon Fighter Sting Needle-S / F (Hasbro) St N-S: D72 TD03-S - Attack Type

Because The  Bladebreakers's bit-beasts wield the Chinese elements: Wood, Metal (i.e. Gold), Fire, Earth, Water.

In addition to this, their signature attacks are based on the actual elements of nature:

Dragoon specializes in Wind/Air Attacks.
Dranzer specializes in Fire Attacks.
Driger uses Lighting/Thunder Attacks
Draciel uses Water Attacks.

These Beys even use the elements in their surrounded, I don't think Pandora's elemental forms can't do that like the four legendary beyblades in plastic gen series.