[Hasbro]  Orichalcum O3 Testing and Discussion

Here are some tests I did with Orichalcum O3. As far as the weight goes, I got 10.94 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
Use his Octa . (This is very good driver for my oppinion)I battled him with TT Dead Pheonix and Emperor Forneus , but he lose too Unhappy
(Sep. 03, 2019  7:48 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Here are some tests I did with Orichalcum O3. As far as the weight goes, I got 10.94 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)

Just found Orichalcum and Amaterios for the first time, and for some reason, mine are both very tight.
Ok, if we’re going to talk about Orichalcum O3 combos, then this is a must try. The results can only be explained as the equivalent of Gold Turbo for real life. Use Orichalcum O3 7 Vortex Wedge-S and go on a trip into the anime without really watching it.
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:23 AM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Ok, if we’re going to talk about Orichalcum O3 combos, then this is a must try. The results can only be explained as the equivalent of Gold Turbo for real life. Use Orichalcum O3 7 Vortex Wedge-S and go on a trip into the anime without really watching it.
There is one good part in this combo.