Hasbro Metagame and Testing Thread III

(Aug. 19, 2015  9:26 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  9:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  9:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Just for the record guys if the beyblade part wasn't released by Hasbro I'm fairly certain you aren't suppose to test it in this thread. Like comparing Duo (4D Version) to stuff isn't really fair and I don't believe that should be taken into consideration to help create a "Hasbro Stadium" metagame.

I can understand that but the fact is, there's already Dragooon, Genbull, Girago and Reviser so there shouldn't be a problem.
I was just honestly trying to follow the rules that had been set in place, I guess if everyone wants Duo to be thrown into the meta whatever.

Also would anyone be interested in testing from the Super Vortex or Rip Grind stadiums? Those are the only two Hasbro I actually own now after selling a few.

Well I was more of using Duo as an example of something worthy to test out when I should have mentioned the Hasbro released chrome wheels, Duo is better than Hell and Basalt for testing in standard but I should have brought in Genbull.
what about the samurai cyclone stadium? for zero-g?
You know that old combo I was talking about a few days ago, I changed it a bit.
It is now Dragoon Behemoth 135 S
S has bad balance and since Bahamdia is for attack, S will worsen it.
(Aug. 21, 2015  11:17 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: S has bad balance and since Bahamdia is for attack, S will worsen it.

Ok I understand what tip will be good? (Note my CS was destroyed by a 4 year old kid with safety scissors RIP CF Crying )
(Aug. 21, 2015  11:34 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2015  11:17 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: S has bad balance and since Bahamdia is for attack, S will worsen it.

Ok I understand what tip will be good? (Note my CS was destroyed by a 4 year old kid with safety scissors RIP CF Crying )

I recommend RF, but if your stadium is a Hasbro one, I would use HF or MF.
(Aug. 21, 2015  11:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2015  11:34 PM)MWF Wrote:

I recommend RF, but if your stadium is a Hasbro one, I would use HF or MF.

I tried HF I didn't like what it did to the bey and I don't have MF. Is EDS good?
Not for this one. If you want a stamina combo, use Genbull Dragoon F230CF.

Also what stadium are you using?
(Aug. 22, 2015  12:02 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not for this one. If you want a stamina combo, use Genbull Dragoon F230CF.

Darkhelm fx and I'm trying to make it an attack/stamina type
(Aug. 22, 2015  12:05 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2015  12:02 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not for this one. If you want a stamina combo, use Genbull Dragoon F230CF.

Ah okay, just wanted to make sure.

But as I said, I would recommend Genbull Dragoon F230CF, it has stamina and some attack.

Though TBH, I would use a stamina type since it's a Hasbro stadium.
(Aug. 22, 2015  12:12 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2015  12:05 AM)MWF Wrote:

But as I said, I would recommend Genbull Dragoon F230CF, it has stamina and some attack.

I don't have genbull

For a stamina type tip is MS Good for my combo
(Aug. 22, 2015  12:22 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2015  12:12 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2015  12:05 AM)MWF Wrote: Darkhelm fx and I'm trying to make it an attack/stamina type

I don't have genbull

For a stamina type tip is MS Good for my combo

No, definitely do not use MS, it's got the worst balance ever and I think it may even be worse than S.

Use WD for stamina.
Ok I understand thank you for your advice

But I'll use D because of it is able to catch the tornado ridge
I made a few changes it is now Dragoon Behemoth LW145 D
Is that a good combo?

For the Hasbro meta

*edit* I meant LDF145 or W145 I'm not sure which it is.
(Aug. 22, 2015  6:58 PM)MWF Wrote: I made a few changes it is now Dragoon Behemoth LW145 D
Is that a good combo?

For the Hasbro meta

*edit* I meant LDF145 or W145 I'm not sure which it is.

No, Behemoth is not good for stamina, D isn't that good with 145 height, list the chrome wheels and other parts you have, also, please list them on the thread "Build Me A Combo #2" if you do.
I found out that a worn CS is a good all round tip in oval stadiums
A friend gave my his CS and he said "it was too worn for his combo"