Hasbro Metagame and Testing Thread III

Oops, sorry.Yeah but I mean my Phantom 230CS did defeat SA165WD and W145WD most of the times. Tongue_out
Anyone interested in Engine Gear Mobile stadium tests? We haven't really tested many Plastic/HMS stadiums with MFB. I could do some testing with MFB and even limited. Or is this thread just dead?
May as well leave this here, I don't want this thread to be dead ;-;

Earth Kerbecs GB145 WD vs. Hell Wolf BD145 WD
Earth Kerbecs GB145 WD: 9 wins (9 OS, 0 KO) 45%
Hell Wolf BD145 WD: 7 wins (5 OS, 2 KO) 35%
4 draws: 20%
Lion's Lair Stadium
What is the best attack type tip for the darkhelm FX beystadium. My tip of choice is SF
(Aug. 19, 2015  7:14 PM)MWF Wrote: What is the best attack type tip for the darkhelm FX beystadium. My tip of choice is SF

Using attack types in the rectangular stadium is pretty much useless, stamina rules that stadium. But if you must go with an attack type tip, mf, sf, cf, maybe gf. Anything that has a lot of stamina.
(Aug. 19, 2015  7:26 PM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  7:14 PM)MWF Wrote: What is the best attack type tip for the darkhelm FX beystadium. My tip of choice is SF

Using attack types in the rectangular stadium is pretty much useless, stamina rules that stadium. But if you must go with an attack type tip, mf, sf, cf, maybe gf. Anything that has a lot of stamina.

I found that SF and BSF has an attack pattern that stays in the bowl.
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:02 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  7:26 PM)ZachBob Wrote:

I could use enough force to break the grip on a string launcher before it hit the wall by its self

I've tried SF and it isn't great, and I think I had the same thing for CF too..

Also, I don't understand MWF; you broke the handle on the string launcher and the beyblade hit the wall from the power..? Either way, doing that just means it loses more stamina circling around..
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:02 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  7:26 PM)ZachBob Wrote: Using attack types in the rectangular stadium is pretty much useless, stamina rules that stadium. But if you must go with an attack type tip, mf, sf, cf, maybe gf. Anything that has a lot of stamina.

I could use enough force to break the grip on a string launcher before it hit the wall by its self

Also, I don't understand MWF; you broke the handle on the string launcher and the beyblade hit the wall from the power..? Either way, doing that just means it loses more stamina circling around..

Try SF with a synchrom bey like Dragoon Behemoth the uneven weight distribution makes it vibrate. That causes it to have a controlled attack pattern. Try aiming for the center with no bank it's an Attack/Stamina type
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:14 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:02 PM)MWF Wrote: I found that SF and BSF has an attack pattern that stays in the bowl.

Try SF with a synchrom bey like Dragoon Behemoth the uneven weight distribution makes it vibrate. That causes it to have a controlled attack pattern. Try aiming for the center with no bank it's an Attack/Stamina type

I have before; Behemoth on SF is not great; it has poor stamina, not great at Attack, and find that it really isn't great. It might be controlled, but not a great combo...

I will do tests in a couple of hours when I get home, though.
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:16 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:14 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote: I've tried SF and it isn't great, and I think I had the same thing for CF too..

I have before; Behemoth on SF is not great; it has poor stamina, not great at Attack, and find that it really isn't great. It might be controlled, but not a great combo...

Interesting when I pit it against burn ice titan 135 B and my combo won 9 out of 10 times 8 OS 1 SO
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:22 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:16 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:14 PM)MWF Wrote: Try SF with a synchrom bey like Dragoon Behemoth the uneven weight distribution makes it vibrate. That causes it to have a controlled attack pattern. Try aiming for the center with no bank it's an Attack/Stamina type

Interesting when I pit it against burn ice titan 135 B and my combo won 9 out of 10 times 8 OS 1 SO

It is a synchorm vs that semi-decent/outclassed combo. Cmon, Serious
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:29 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:22 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:16 PM)Hato Wrote: I have before; Behemoth on SF is not great; it has poor stamina, not great at Attack, and find that it really isn't great. It might be controlled, but not a great combo...

It also beat Hell Kerbex BD145 DS
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:31 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:29 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:22 PM)MWF Wrote: Interesting when I pit it against burn ice titan 135 B and my combo won 9 out of 10 times 8 OS 1 SO

Hell Kerbecs is also outclassed in standard...

What stadium are you even using?
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:36 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:31 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:29 PM)Hato Wrote: It is a synchorm vs that semi-decent/outclassed combo. Cmon, Serious

Darkhelm FX and I don't have twisted tempo where I live I can't find beyblades in stores anymore :sad:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:43 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:31 PM)MWF Wrote: It also beat Hell Kerbex BD145 DS

Darkhelm FX and I don't have twisted tempo where I live I can't find beyblades in stores anymore :sad:

Basalt Horogium is also not good to test with, it's an outclassed beyblade for even Stamina.
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:31 PM)MWF Wrote: It also beat Hell Kerbex BD145 DS

That is outclassed too...

Basically, Duo and Synchorms are top tier. Look at the top tier list for Standard: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Stan...Discussion
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:47 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:36 PM)Hato Wrote: Hell Kerbecs is also outclassed in standard...

Basically, Duo and Synchorms are top tier. Look at the top tier list for Standard: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Stan...Discussion

I have duo ice titan just it is not a hyper blade
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:50 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:47 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:43 PM)MWF Wrote: Darkhelm FX and I don't have twisted tempo where I live I can't find beyblades in stores anymore :sad:

If it's not the 4D system then it's an outclassed wheel for Standard combos and is useless to test against.
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:50 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:47 PM)Hato Wrote: That is outclassed too...

If it's not the 4D system then it's an outclassed wheel for Standard combos and is useless to test against.

The only 4D bey I have is Kreis Crongus
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:54 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  8:50 PM)MWF Wrote: I have duo ice titan just it is not a hyper blade

The only 4D bey I have is Kreis Crongus

The only good part is Cygnus; but you need a good metal wheel..

I'll do some testings with Synchorms later; as I have said 3 times.
Just for the record guys if the beyblade part wasn't released by Hasbro I'm fairly certain you aren't suppose to test it in this thread. Like comparing Duo (4D Version) to stuff isn't really fair and I don't believe that should be taken into consideration to help create a "Hasbro Stadium" metagame.
(Aug. 19, 2015  9:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Just for the record guys if the beyblade part wasn't released by Hasbro I'm fairly certain you aren't suppose to test it in this thread. Like comparing Duo (4D Version) to stuff isn't really fair and I don't believe that should be taken into consideration to help create a "Hasbro Stadium" metagame.

I can understand that but the fact is, there's already Dragooon, Genbull, Girago and Reviser so there shouldn't be a problem.
(Aug. 19, 2015  9:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Just for the record guys if the beyblade part wasn't released by Hasbro I'm fairly certain you aren't suppose to test it in this thread. Like comparing Duo (4D Version) to stuff isn't really fair and I don't believe that should be taken into consideration to help create a "Hasbro Stadium" metagame.

You forgot one thing...
Hyper blade = 4D system
(Aug. 19, 2015  9:09 PM)MWF Wrote:

You forgot one thing...
Hyper blade = 4D system

I think he clearly knows that, it's just that Duo in 4D was never released by Hasbro.
(Aug. 19, 2015  9:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I can understand that but the fact is, there's already Dragooon, Genbull, Girago and Reviser so there shouldn't be a problem.
I was just honestly trying to follow the rules that had been set in place, I guess if everyone wants Duo to be thrown into the meta whatever.

Also would anyone be interested in testing from the Super Vortex or Rip Grind stadiums? Those are the only two Hasbro I actually own now after selling a few.