Hasbro Layers and F6

I'm putting this in general cause I have no clue what forum this would go under, but since the Limited Format Rules don't mention it, I'm gonna ask here just in case. What are the rules regarding Hasbro's versions of the Cho-Z, GT, and Sparking Layers in the Limited Format? Are they allowed?

Also, on another note. So my friend's brothers have Hasbro's version of Fafnir F6 and brought it in. So we were doing some battles during lunch, and then I wanted to test how well F6 could spin steal. I tried once with F3, and once again with F6, both using 0 Glaive Hold. Oddly enough, F3 seemed to spin steal better than F6. Is that something that actually happens in actuality, or was that simply a fluke? I'm actually quite curious now.
(May. 22, 2021  1:27 AM)ShiningShout Wrote: I'm putting this in general cause I have no clue what forum this would go under, but since the Limited Format Rules don't mention it, I'm gonna ask here just in case. What are the rules regarding Hasbro's versions of the Cho-Z, GT, and Sparking Layers in the Limited Format? Are they allowed?

Also, on another note. So my friend's brothers have Hasbro's version of Fafnir F6 and brought it in. So we were doing some battles during lunch, and then I wanted to test how well F6 could spin steal. I tried once with F3, and once again with F6, both using 0 Glaive Hold. Oddly enough, F3 seemed to spin steal better than F6. Is that something that actually happens in actuality, or was that simply a fluke? I'm actually quite curious now.

FYI you did put it in the right forum
(May. 22, 2021  1:27 AM)ShiningShout Wrote: I'm putting this in general cause I have no clue what forum this would go under, but since the Limited Format Rules don't mention it, I'm gonna ask here just in case. What are the rules regarding Hasbro's versions of the Cho-Z, GT, and Sparking Layers in the Limited Format? Are they allowed?

idk about the first one
but the second one its true

probably because of the rounder shape and softer rubber drain fafnir has
I have an F6 and it does not spin steal quite well

so I reccomend using spryzen requiem and drain fafnir (requiem its prob banned in limited tho so its only good on hasbro only tournaments)

Hasbro layers are currently permitted in Limited, short of those specifically banned for balance reasons such as Spryzen Requiem S3, Garuda G3, Balkesh B3, Kerbeus K4 (not to be confused for Hazard Kerbeus K4), Turbo Achilles A4, Turbo Spryzen S4, and the entirety of Pro Series (sans currently legal disks and frames). Hasbro versions of Cho-Z, GT, and Sparking bases are still allowed, and many aren't even that great. We all know how bad Achilles A4 is... right?

Fafnir F3 does equalize a bit better as well, from what I've seen, plus has better same-spin power as well. The reason why is in Mirage's more aggressive shape, compared to Drain Fafnir where even the tiny plastic ridges are points it can use to latch onto faster spinning layers to grab some spin. Shape can matter more than material, and that's a large contributor to Drain Fafnir's success overall compared to later Fafnir layers which have usually suffered the more aggressive their designs are even with extra rubber to compensate.