[Hasbro]  Jormuntor J2 Testing and Discussion

(Jan. 29, 2018  10:13 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:12 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: No problem. Make a video of it when you can ; p
I can't really do that at the moment (as I'm currently grounded from making videos of any kind), but I can tell you the results when the testing is done.
Cool
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:00 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:17 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: dont do it its not competitive jerk is a useless disc for goodness sake people this is competitive testing make competitive requests not just some wacky combos

Says the dude with a Roktavor as the profile picture and Jerk is not a useless disc

(Jan. 29, 2018  12:37 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Against what? Also, I would need to know the launch order and if you want either bey to be weak or moderately launched. If not, I'd launch both at full power. Thanks.

Against Xcalius X2 Quarter Quake
Yea thats cuz i like roktavor and hasbro roktavor is top tier also x2 is outclassed hop attack combos arent competitive in general and jerk is useless spend some time in the wiki.
also this thread is for competitive testing go somewhere else to request wack battles
(Jan. 30, 2018  8:09 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:00 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Says the dude with a Roktavor as the profile picture and Jerk is not a useless disc

Against Xcalius X2 Quarter Quake
Yea thats cuz i like roktavor and hasbro roktavor is top tier also x2 is outclassed hop attack combos arent competitive in general and jerk is useless spend some time in the wiki.
also this thread is for competitive testing go somewhere else to request wack battles

It's not wack actually. Determine that once you've tried it.
(Jan. 30, 2018  7:39 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2018  8:09 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Yea thats cuz i like roktavor and hasbro roktavor is top tier also x2 is outclassed hop attack combos arent competitive in general and jerk is useless spend some time in the wiki.

It's not wack actually. Determine that once you've tried it.

Its pretty much common knowledge that quake based combos are not competitive, they arent reliable. Also jerk is useless it has bad stamina and almost no LAD And hasbro revolve bursts too much to be viable in addition to that hasbro revolve gets beaten by same spin atomic easily
Jormuntor J2 4Glaive Orbit (First) vs. Xcalius 4Glaive Xtreme (Second Sliding Shoot)
- J2.4G.O: 7 OS, 3 Burst (50% Win Rate)
- X.4G.X: 6 Burst, 4 KO (50% Win Rate)
j2 4g o vs r 4g x launch second sliding shoot
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:13 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:12 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: No problem. Make a video of it when you can ; p
I can't really do that at the moment (as I'm currently grounded from making videos of any kind), but I can tell you the results when the testing is done.

How did it go?
(Feb. 07, 2018  5:06 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:13 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I can't really do that at the moment (as I'm currently grounded from making videos of any kind), but I can tell you the results when the testing is done.

How did it go?
Haven't done it yet. Rebel has given me several tests that are prioritized bc they deal with the Hasbro competitive metagame. I'm also in school, so yeah. But trust me, when I get your testing done, I'll let you know.
Jormuntor J2 4Glaive Unite (First) vs. Zeutron Z2 4Glaive Zephyr (Second Sliding Shoot)
- J2.4G.U: 5 OS (25% Win Rate)
- Z2.4G.Z: 15 OS (75% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 4Glaive Orbit (First) vs. Roktavor 4Glaive Xtreme (Second Sliding Shoot)
- J2.4G.O: 6 Burst, 4 OS (50% Win Rate)
- R.4G.X: 8 Burst, 2 KO (50% Win Rate)