[Hasbro]  If You Need Competitive Parts/Combos To Be Tested, Let Me Know!

Hi, my name is KJ and I've been doing many tests for the Hasbro side of competitive Burst. While I'm not competitive myself, I love the idea of making different combos and testing them to see which one is better.

Anyway, the main person who's been giving me tests, Rebel Blader, is going to be out for a while to study for exams. In the meantime, if you are a Blader who has competitive Hasbro combos or parts that need testing, let me know. The best ways to reach me are through the PMs of the WBO or just by DMing me on Discord (kjrules2017#5344). 

Here's my current Hasbro Part List so you can know what I'm working with: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AnHI...sp=sharing

Update (3/2/18): I now have my first versions and duplicates of the Wave 3 SwitchStrike Beyblades (Garuda G3, Xcalius X3, Jinnius J3, and the Fafnir F3 recolor).

[Image: image.jpg?width=800&height=600]

Also, if you decide to give me a test, please give me all the details I need to know about it. For example, this is the format of the tests I do: K 4GO (First) vs Z2 4GZ (Second Sliding Shoot). I can't stress this enough, but things like launch order and launch power are extremely important for me and probably others to do tests, so it'll take longer for your tests to get done if you don't tell me. Also regarding launch power, I only have three stages: Weak, Moderate, and Full. If you don't say anything about launch power, both beys will be launched with full power.

Be sure to take a look at the Hasbro Competitive Combos List as well, as it could potentially help.

And don't worry, even if you aren't a Blader with competitive combos, I'll still take your tests down in the notes, but just know that tests for anything competitive will be prioritized.

But that wraps up everything, so I hope I can get to test more combos from you all. Thanks and have a good one!
Can you test gV.7V.Ir vs stock duo nemesis
(Feb. 16, 2018  1:44 AM)K1D Wrote: Can you test gV.7V.Ir vs stock duo nemesis
You checked my Part List right? I don't have Iron and Twin Nemesis hasn't come out for Hasbro yet. I only do Hasbro testing because I only have Hasbro Burst Beys. Trust me, if both systems were compatible, I'd have so many TT Burst Beys, but that's not the case.
(Feb. 16, 2018  1:51 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  1:44 AM)K1D Wrote: Can you test gV.7V.Ir vs stock duo nemesis
You checked my Part List right? I don't have Iron and Twin Nemesis hasn't come out for Hasbro yet. I only do Hasbro testing because I only have Hasbro Burst Beys. Trust me, if both systems were compatible, I'd have so many TT Burst Beys, but that's not the case.

Oh sorry mate
(Feb. 16, 2018  2:44 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  1:51 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: You checked my Part List right? I don't have Iron and Twin Nemesis hasn't come out for Hasbro yet. I only do Hasbro testing because I only have Hasbro Burst Beys. Trust me, if both systems were compatible, I'd have so many TT Burst Beys, but that's not the case.

Oh sorry mate
It's all good.
how do u get money for all these beys?
(Feb. 26, 2018  9:27 PM)bidinga Wrote: how do u get money for all these beys?
Sometimes, it was money from my previous jobs, money from parents or others (during holidays, my birthday, etc), sometimes it's the extra money I don't need whenever I get a loan refund from the college I go to after the tuition is paid for. Because Burst is the main thing I'm collecting, it's the first thing I spend money on (after all the necessities are covered, of course).
(Feb. 26, 2018  9:58 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
Sometimes, it was money from my previous jobs, money from parents or others (during holidays, my birthday, etc), sometimes it's the extra money I don't need whenever I get a loan refund from the college I go to after the tuition is paid for. Because Burst is the main thing I'm collecting, it's the first thing I spend money on (after all the necessities are covered, of course).

wish i was old enough for a job
(Feb. 28, 2018  6:03 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  9:58 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Sometimes, it was money from my previous jobs, money from parents or others (during holidays, my birthday, etc), sometimes it's the extra money I don't need whenever I get a loan refund from the college I go to after the tuition is paid for. Because Burst is the main thing I'm collecting, it's the first thing I spend money on (after all the necessities are covered, of course).

wish i was old enough for a job

So do I- it's hard trying to buy Yu-Gi-Oh, beyblades, and LEGOs at the same time.
(Feb. 26, 2018  9:58 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
sometimes it's the extra money I don't need whenever I get a loan refund from the college I go to after the tuition is paid for. 

???????????
Hey, could you test Z2.8c.Nt (first full) vs. A competitive attack combo (second sliding shoot)? I found this combo and want to see if it's any good.
(Mar. 03, 2018  5:57 PM)mudorios Wrote: Hey, could you test Z2.8c.Nt (first full) vs. A competitive attack combo (second sliding shoot)? I found this combo and want to see if it's any good.
I'm not competitive, so you need to tell me a combo to test it against. My testing archives are in my signature, you can use it if you want for potential ideas for combos. Thanks.
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:21 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: V3 7G Weight vs X3 7M Extreme
Ok, so GV3 7GW (First) vs X3 7MX (Second Sliding Shoot), right? Thanks.
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:25 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  6:21 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: V3 7G Weight vs X3 7M Extreme
Ok, so GV3 7GW (First) vs X3 7MX (Second Sliding Shoot), right? Thanks.

Yes
Hey would mind doing this combo W2 7 Spiral(Second slide shooting) against stock Roktavor R3
(Mar. 03, 2018  7:38 PM)bidinga Wrote: jinnius j3 4g at versus sX 7m x
So, J3 4GAt (First) vs X3 7MX (Second Sliding Shoot), right? Just wanted to clarify.

(Mar. 03, 2018  9:40 PM)PBJ520 Wrote: D3 boost and atomic
Against what?

(Mar. 03, 2018  11:36 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Hey would mind doing this combo W2 7 Spiral(Second slide shooting) against stock Roktavor R3
So, R3 4CFl (First) vs W2 7Sp (Second Sliding Shoot), right? Thanks.
(Mar. 04, 2018  5:34 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
So, J3 4GAt (First) vs X3 7MX (Second Sliding Shoot), right? Just wanted to clarify.

Against what?

(Mar. 03, 2018  11:36 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Hey would mind doing this combo W2 7 Spiral(Second slide shooting) against stock Roktavor R3

Yup
(Mar. 04, 2018  5:34 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:

Against what?

yes sir
Okay, umm, how about xcalius heavy extreme?

(Mar. 03, 2018  5:59 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  5:57 PM)mudorios Wrote: Hey, could you test Z2.8c.Nt (first full) vs. A competitive attack combo (second sliding shoot)? I found this combo and want to see if it's any good.
I'm not competitive, so you need to tell me a combo to test it against. My testing archives are in my signature, you can use it if you want for potential ideas for combos. Thanks.
Then xcalius heavy extreme
(Mar. 14, 2018  10:46 PM)mudorios Wrote: Okay, umm, how about xcalius heavy extreme?

(Mar. 03, 2018  5:59 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I'm not competitive, so you need to tell me a combo to test it against. My testing archives are in my signature, you can use it if you want for potential ideas for combos. Thanks.
Then xcalius heavy extreme
Gotcha. Thanks.

(Mar. 14, 2018  11:21 PM)Nightmare-James Wrote: Can Fafnir and lost Lunior parts be combine? I'm just getting back into Beyblade and I haven't played since it first came out with Original Dragoon. Which I had but it got burnt up in my mom's old house. So I was wondering because I want to get into playing competitively in tournaments if they have any for people 18 and up? I also want to combine it with victory Valtryek too.
(Mar. 14, 2018  11:21 PM)Nightmare-James Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  11:21 PM)Nightmare-James Wrote: Can Fafnir and lost Lunior parts be combine? I'm just getting back into Beyblade and I haven't played since it first came out with Original Dragoon. Which I had but it got burnt up in my mom's old house. So I was wondering because I want to get into playing competitively in tournaments if they have any for people 18 and up? I also want to combine it with victory Valtryek too.
Yeah, most Burst parts can be combined. The only exception that really comes to mind is Nightmare Longinus as you can't use Discs with this Layer. Also, try not to mix Hasbro and Takara Tomy parts for Burst, for the most part, their parts aren't compatible.