[Hasbro]  If You Have Combos You Want To Test Out With The New Hasbro SwitchStrike Beys, HMU!

What's up, my name is KJ. I recently obtained Anubion A2 and Luinor L2, and now I've also added Minoboros M2, Phantazus P2, Genesis Valtryek V3, Wyvron W3, Fafnir F3, and Roktavor R3 to my collection. I should be able to get a B-33 for Christmas, but it's not a guarantee considering the current relationship with my family. Anyway, let me know combos you want me to test regarding these new Beys or others as well now, so when I do get the B-33, I can do the battles and get back to you.

Also, let me know how many battles you want me to do as well as who I should launch first.

Here's my entire part list and quantities of each part for Hasbro's Beyblade Burst.

Beyblade Burst Parts List              

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AnHI...sp=sharing

Thanks and have a good one!

Also, Happy Holidays!

KJ
(Dec. 20, 2017  9:59 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: G2 Gravity Orbit vs V3 4V Xtreme
So just to confirm, you want Gaianon G2 Gravity Orbit to battle Genesis Valtryek V3 4Vortex Xtreme, right? Also, let me know how many matches you want (if you don't, it'll just be out of 20) and who you want me to launch first. Thanks.
fafnir f3 polish atomic versus stock j2
(Dec. 20, 2017  10:19 PM)bidinga Wrote: fafnir f3 polish atomic versus stock j2
So, just to confirm, you want Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic vs Jormuntor J2 Infinity Cycle, right? I can do 20 battles, if you want more, let me know. Also, who should I launch first? Thanks.
Lúinor L2 4 Glaive Hold vs Yegdrion 4 Cross Zepher, Yegdrion 4 Cross Defense, Doomscizor D2 4 Cross Defense, Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic, Fafnir f3 4 Cross Revolve, Roctavor Knuckle Extreme, Roctavor Knuckle Revolve.

L2.4G.H is a spin stealer/low velocity burster, so against right-spin launch it second and weakly, and against left-spin launch it hard like an attack type
(Dec. 20, 2017  10:45 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: Lúinor L2 4 Glaive Hold vs Yegdrion 4 Cross Zepher, Yegdrion 4 Cross Defense, Doomscizor D2 4 Cross Defense, Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic, Fafnir f3 4 Cross Revolve, Roctavor Knuckle Extreme, Roctavor Knuckle Revolve.

L2.4G.H is a spin stealer/low velocity burster, so against right-spin launch it second and weakly, and against left-spin launch it hard like an attack type
Just to confirm, should I launch L2 first or second against F3? Everything else I got. Each battle will be out of 20, unless you want a different number.
launch f3 first

can u also tell us when u get the caynox double pack or did u not order it?
(Dec. 20, 2017  11:03 PM)bidinga Wrote: launch f3 first

can u also tell us when u get the caynox double pack or did u not order it?
Alright you got it. Currently, I don't have the Caynox and Wyvron W2 Dual Pack, but I'm planning on getting it soon. I'd have to let you know on here though because I probably won't be able to make videos for a long time.

My bad, what he said launch F3 first and Lúinor like an attack type
(Dec. 20, 2017  11:08 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote:

My bad, what he said launch F3 first and Lúinor like an attack type
Alright, the notes are all down. Every other combo will be launched first, against right spin, weak launch L2, and against left spin, strong launch L2. All of this is correct, right?
(Dec. 20, 2017  10:06 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  9:59 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: G2 Gravity Orbit vs V3 4V Xtreme
So just to confirm, you want Gaianon G2 Gravity Orbit to battle Genesis Valtryek V3 4Vortex Xtreme, right? Also, let me know how many matches you want (if you don't, it'll just be out of 20) and who you want me to launch first. Thanks.

Yes, 20, G2
(Dec. 21, 2017  12:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  10:06 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: So just to confirm, you want Gaianon G2 Gravity Orbit to battle Genesis Valtryek V3 4Vortex Xtreme, right? Also, let me know how many matches you want (if you don't, it'll just be out of 20) and who you want me to launch first. Thanks.

Yes, 20, G2
Alright, great. All the notes have been taken down. I'll let you and everyone else who wanted combos tested when I get my hands on the B-33.
(Dec. 21, 2017  12:16 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  12:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Yes, 20, G2
Alright, great. All the notes have been taken down. I'll let you and everyone else who wanted combos tested when I get my hands on the B-33.
Okay.
(Dec. 20, 2017  9:26 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: What's up, my name is KJ. I recently obtained Anubion A2 and Luinor L2, and now I've also added Minoboros M2, Phantazus P2, Genesis Valtryek V3, Wyvron W3, Fafnir F3, and Roktavor R3 to my collection. I should be able to get a B-33 for Christmas, but it's not a guarantee considering the current relationship with my family. Anyway, let me know combos you want me to test regarding these new Beys or others as well now, so when I do get the B-33, I can do the battles and get back to you.

Also, let me know how many battles you want me to do as well as who I should launch first.

Here's my entire part list and quantities of each part for Hasbro's Beyblade Burst.

Energy Layers
Atlas Anubion x2
Beast Betromoth x1
Dark Doomscizor x3
Doomscizor x2
Evipero x2
Fafnir F3 x1
Ferro Fengriff x1
Giga Gaianon x1
Genesis Valtryek V3 x1
Horusood x2
Hyper Horusood x1
Inferno Ifritor x1
Jumbo Jormuntor x1
Kerbeus x2
King Kerbeus x4
Lost Luinor x1
Minoboros x2
Mad Minoboros x2
Nepstrius x2
Nova Nepstrius x2
Odax x3
Omni Odax x3
Phrenic Phantazus x2
Quill Quetziko x1
Raging Roktavor x3
Roktavor x2
Roktavor R3 x1
Spryzen x3
Storm Spryzen x2
Treptune x1
Uber Unicrest x2
Unicrest x2
Valtryek x3
Victory Valtryek x4
Wild Wyvron x3
Wyvron x1
Wyvron W3 x1
Xcalius x2
Xeno Xcalius x1
Yegdrion x1
Yugen Yegdrion x1
Zillion Zeutron x1

Forge Discs
4 x2
6 x1
8 x1
Armed x3
Boost x5
Central x5
Down x2
Force x5
Gravity x4
Heavy x4
Infinity x2
Jerk x1
Knuckle x4
Limited x4
Magnum x2
Nine x1
Oval x4
Polish x2
Quarter x1
Ring x3
Spread x5
Triple x3
Upper x1
Vertical x5
Wing x5
Yell x2

Disc Frames
Cross x1
Glaive x1
Vortex x1

Performance Tips
Accel x5
Atomic x1
Blow x3
Claw x2
Cycle x1
Defense x4
Edge x5
Flugel x1
Fusion x4
Hold x1
Impact x2
Jaggy x7
Liner x1
Massive x4
Needle x4
Nothing x1
Orbit x2
Press x5
Quake x2
Reboot x1
Revolve x3
Spiral x1
Survive x3
Unite x3
Variable x4
Weight x1
Xtreme x5
Zephyr x4     

If I get any new parts, I'll edit the post. I'll also let anyone who wants combos tested when I have the B-33 in my possession. 

Also, Happy Holidays!

KJ

Can you try F3.P.At against V3.4V.X?
Also, off topic, but can you PM me the P2 QR code?
(Dec. 21, 2017  12:43 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  9:26 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: What's up, my name is KJ. I recently obtained Anubion A2 and Luinor L2, and now I've also added Minoboros M2, Phantazus P2, Genesis Valtryek V3, Wyvron W3, Fafnir F3, and Roktavor R3 to my collection. I should be able to get a B-33 for Christmas, but it's not a guarantee considering the current relationship with my family. Anyway, let me know combos you want me to test regarding these new Beys or others as well now, so when I do get the B-33, I can do the battles and get back to you.

If I get any new parts, I'll edit the post. I'll also let anyone who wants combos tested when I have the B-33 in my possession. 

Also, Happy Holidays!

KJ

Alright, I'll send you it in a bit. Regarding the battle, let me know how many matches you want (regular is 20) as well as who you want me to launch first. Thanks.

(Dec. 21, 2017  12:43 AM)dt1000 Wrote:

Also, Happy Holidays!

KJ

Also, I think you have PMs disabled. Just check this page.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...p_QR_codes
(Dec. 21, 2017  12:47 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  12:43 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Can you try F3.P.At against V3.4V.X?
Alright, I'll send you it in a bit. Regarding the battle, let me know how many matches you want (regular is 20) as well as who you want me to launch first. Thanks.

(Dec. 21, 2017  12:43 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Can you try F3.P.At against V3.4V.X?
Also, I think you have PMs disabled. Just check this page.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...p_QR_codes

Can you launch F3 first and weak, and 20 matches.
Here's a little update: 

Edit (01/05/2018): I just ordered the B-33 as well as the Star Storm Battle Set. They should be in by next week. The part list will be updated to include Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop as well as the second Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot. I'll try to get other Beys soon like the Evipero E2 - Horusood H2 Dual Pack, the Treptune - Nepstrius N2 Dual Pack, and the new Valtryek V2 Limited Unite and Spryzen S2 Limited Variable from the Evolution line. But that's pretty much it, so testing will begin soon.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AnHI...sp=sharing      

Also, Happy Holidays!

KJ
Updated the Part List w/ B-33, second Genesis Valtryek V3, and Satomb S3. Testing will begin later today.
Hey does anyone have any combos for Kinetic satomb s3 hasbro?
(Feb. 13, 2018  3:08 AM)Utoshi Wrote: Hey does anyone have any combos for Kinetic satomb s3 hasbro?
The Build Me A Combo threads can help you with that.

(Apr. 02, 2018  10:56 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Roctavor r3 8 atomic plz
R3 8At against what? Let me know the other opponent and launch order when you get the chance. Thanks.
I2.4V.Rb vs S3.Y.W
kS first,do20.
Also W.6C.D vs R3.O.U
R3 first,also 20.
Thank you.
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:09 AM)pegasus0000 Wrote: I2.4V.Rb vs S3.Y.W
kS first,do20.
Also W.6C.D vs R3.O.U
R3 first,also 20.
Thank you.
Alright, this is what you want right? Just wanted to make sure.

S3 YW (First) vs I2 4VRb (Second)

Btw, do you want me to sliding shoot I2 or nah?

R3 OU (First) vs W 6CD (Second)

Same thing with R3, sliding shoot or nah?

Thanks.
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:35 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:09 AM)pegasus0000 Wrote: I2.4V.Rb vs S3.Y.W
kS first,do20.
Also W.6C.D vs R3.O.U
R3 first,also 20.
Thank you.
Alright, this is what you want right? Just wanted to make sure.

S3 YW (First) vs I2 4VRb (Second)

Btw, do you want me to sliding shoot I2 or nah?

R3 OU (First) vs W 6CD (Second)

Same thing with R3, sliding shoot or nah?

Thanks.

Second Sliding Shoot.