[Hasbro]  I Found a Right Spin Counter to Drain Fafnir's Spin Steal!!!

If you guys have already found a counter to dF that's right spin, I guess I'm late to the party. Recently, I have been making random combos to test and see if any were resistant to Drain Fafnir's spin steal gimmick. These are the Hasbro beys, so I don't know about the Takara Tomy version of this combo and how it would do against the TT Fafnir. The combo was Doomscizor D3 8Vortex Hold. I think the only reason it didn't spin steal was because of the Hold driver's life after death, as it only edged out dF's stamina by 2-3 seconds. Still, I was shocked to find out that I made a spin steal resistant bey. I hope this helps at least one person when battling dF.
Stock dF is not that great until you put Br,At on it with a lad frame.
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:22 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Stock dF is not that great until you put Br,At on it with a lad frame.

Ok, once i get Caynox C3 and Wyvron W3, I'll try that. Thanks for the tip!
Deep Caynox c3 stock combo can beat it too. Anyway cool thread.
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:25 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Deep Caynox c3 stock combo can beat it too. Anyway cool thread.

I didn't know that, I'll have to do try that too! Thanks!
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:25 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Ok, once i get Caynox C3 and Wyvron W3, I'll try that. Thanks for the tip!

Wish I could find a Caynox online that's not $25+...  Angry
If this thread felt unnecessary, I'm sorry. I got so excited that I found a combo that beat dF's gimmick and I had to tell people.

(Sep. 24, 2018  5:33 PM)zelderan Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:25 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Ok, once i get Caynox C3 and Wyvron W3, I'll try that. Thanks for the tip!

Wish I could find a Caynox online that's not $25+...  Angry

On amazon, you can get one for $11.
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:33 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: If this thread felt unnecessary, I'm sorry. I got so excited that I found a combo that beat dF's gimmick and I had to tell people.

(Sep. 24, 2018  5:33 PM)zelderan Wrote: Wish I could find a Caynox online that's not $25+...  Angry

On amazon, you can get one for $11.

Even V2 with a Skilled Hand Like Wombat's Can KO it out
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:33 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: On amazon, you can get one for $11.

Oh carp, I'll have to check there! Thanks
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:35 PM)zelderan Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:33 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: On amazon, you can get one for $11.

Oh carp, I'll have to check there! Thanks

No Problem!
Khalzar K3's stock combo can burst dF, and Regulus R3 7Under Hunter can too.
(Sep. 24, 2018  7:53 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Khalzar K3's stock combo can burst dF, and Regulus R3 7Under Hunter can too.

Well what basis for this claim do you have.

Khalzar is good for attack yes, but 1 Regulus's design leads it to getting burst often.

2. If you are launching drain full spin then you arn't even using the most of its ability's, slow spun it how you should test it.
(Sep. 25, 2018  2:06 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  7:53 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Khalzar K3's stock combo can burst dF, and Regulus R3 7Under Hunter can too.

Well what basis for this claim do you have.

Khalzar is good for attack yes, but 1 Regulus's design leads it to getting burst often.

2. If you are launching drain full spin then you aren't even using the most of its ability's, slow spun it how you should test it.

Just saying, Regulus R3 is MUCH better than its TT version. Other than that, there is no logical reason for it to burst Fafnir unless both were hard launched, and Hunter made sR3 lose stamina way too quickly, causing a Slow-Motion-Burst effect.

to add my two cents, Maximus Garuda can easily destabilize and outspin Drain Fafnir...
Those anyone have a extra df