[Hasbro]  How do different common Forge Disks compare/differ??

I recently bought a few Beyblades and absolutely feel in love with my Fafnir f3. However all the meta Builds recommend some combination of 0/4/5/7/10 C/G as a forgedisk. The wiki however doesnt give a huge description of how exactly these differ and in what situation/for what purpose i might want to use them in my Fafnir build. 

Could anyone enlighten me on the differences between them and what it means?
The weight differences , the Shape and the LAD ( Life After Death ) , Makes comparisons between Forge Disks !
There are two Sort of Factors That you Need to know while making a combo-
If it is balanced or not- Non Balanced Can be used to enhance Attack in Balance type combos.
And, Where is the weight located on the Disc, high Outward weight Distribution is better for stamina and attack, while, Cetral weight distribution is better for defence.
Non Balanced Discs- Q,M,1,1'..............
Balanced disc- MOst, with 0, 7 and 10 being top tier.
OWD- 10,8 , 7 and Gravity...............
CWD- 0, 2, yell......................
LAD- Special factor, that Makes you bey look like spinning when it stops spinning. eg. 0,7,5................

King of all Discs- Outer- It has all the properties above mentioned except being unbalanced, It's banned as it is rare.
(Sep. 11, 2018  11:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: There are two Sort of Factors That you Need to know while making a combo-
If it is balanced or not- Non Balanced Can be used to enhance Attack in Balance type combos.
And, Where is the weight located on the Disc, high Outward weight Distribution  is better for stamina and attack, while, Cetral weight distribution is better for defence.
Non Balanced Discs- Q,M,1,1'..............
Balanced disc- MOst, with 0, 7 and 10 being top tier.
OWD- 10,8 , 7 and Gravity...............
CWD- 0,  2, yell......................
LAD- Special factor, that Makes you bey look like spinning when it stops spinning. eg. 0,7,5................

King of all Discs- Outer- It has all the properties above mentioned except being unbalanced, It's banned as it is rare.

This is an amazing breakdown thanks. Its a shame the wiki doesnt contain information like this. the same sort of breakdown would be useful for Energy layers with the uses of spin direction and spikyness etc, and also for tips with material and shape and the bonuses they would provide.

Seems like the makers were trying to do this somewhat with their unexplained and not very accurate 'attack/burst/weight/stamina/agility' ratings