[Hasbro]  Hades H3 Testing and Discussion

As a Christmas present, I got Hades H3. So far, I think it is very strong and due to it's gimmick (metal on the most vital contact points), because of this, I see metagame potential for smash attack/Defense combos. 5 rounds for testing, beys will be strong launched and battles will be done in a hasbro blazing dojo stadium.

H3.00t.X vs. G3.0b.Br
Hades win rate: 0%
Garuda win rate: 100% (5 outspins)

Ok, so smash attack was not to well against Godly defense and stamina. Maybe using Unite will help Hades.

H3.00t.U vs. G3.0b.Br
Hades win rate: 0%
Garuda win rate: 100% (5 outspins)

Oof, no win for Hades? Welp, we can at least make a defense combo and go against that.

H3.00t.At-S (battle ring mode) vs. G3.0b.Br
Hades win rate: 60% (3 ouspins)
Garuda win rate: 40% (2 outspin)

Well, that escelated quickly.

Final throughts: Hades is a good layer, not OP but good. Todays metagame is consiting of Lord bases and Spriggans and Pheonixes and Balkeshes that we need to look back on the layers that were consitered trash back then, and see if they are truely trash.
Not only is that G3 combo really bad, but so is Hades. If it's allowed in limited, it could maybe be good, but that's if it's even allowed. It's defense is not good, and it's attack isn't even good. It's best attribute is stamina, but it just can't compete with higher level stuff. Kinda sad but that's how it be. Also, please fix your testing. Do battles to 10-20 and count everything as 1 point. It gives way better and more accurate test results.
I got Garuda g3 recolor for my Christmas
(Dec. 25, 2019  3:19 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I got Garuda g3 recolor for my Christmas

That was the garuda i was using.

(Dec. 25, 2019  3:02 PM)bladekid Wrote: Not only is that G3 combo really bad, but so is Hades. If it's allowed in limited, it could maybe be good, but that's if it's even allowed. It's defense is not good, and it's attack isn't even good. It's best attribute is stamina, but it just can't compete with higher level stuff. Kinda sad but that's how it be. Also, please fix your testing. Do battles to 10-20 and count everything as 1 point. It gives way better and more accurate test results.

How is G3's combo bad?
(Dec. 25, 2019  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2019  3:19 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I got Garuda g3 recolor for my Christmas

That was the garuda i was using.

(Dec. 25, 2019  3:02 PM)bladekid Wrote: Not only is that G3 combo really bad, but so is Hades. If it's allowed in limited, it could maybe be good, but that's if it's even allowed. It's defense is not good, and it's attack isn't even good. It's best attribute is stamina, but it just can't compete with higher level stuff. Kinda sad but that's how it be. Also, please fix your testing. Do battles to 10-20 and count everything as 1 point. It gives way better and more accurate test results.

How is G3's combo bad?
Well, for the most part G3 isn't that good now anyways with JJ and ZL. But besides that, bump is bad and is outclassed in many ways. 0 is also bad in this specific usage when compared to 7, 10, and 00, though it's the best of these and isn't really a problems. The biggest thing is that Br doesn't work well on G3. The thinness of the layer along with the wide shape makes it very easy to destabilize, but a cone shaped tip like Br makes it prime for being destabilized. I would suggest something like G3.St/00C/E/F.At-S.
New testing, 10 rounds

H3 00 b X vs. G3 0 s At-S
Hades win rate: 20% (2 KOs)
Garuda Win rate: 80% (2 KOs and 6 outspins)

H3 00 b X vs. Sr3 O w Br
Hades Win rate: 70% (5 KOs and 2 outspins)
Spryzen Win rate: 30% (3 outspins)
Do you think Hades H3 is worth buying for hasbro only format?
(Jan. 03, 2020  5:10 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote: Do you think Hades H3 is worth buying for hasbro only format?
Yeah, I'd say so. It's a good attack stamina hybrid.
Same here, a good balance of stamina and attack

Anyone got any good combos for him
New testing:

B3 0W Br vs. H3 00T (defense mode) Ds
Balkesh win rate: OOO (30%)
Hades win rate: OBOOBOKO (70%)
I just got Hades H3 too it gets outspinned easily by Balkesh so far it stacks up decently
I'm not sure if this is necroposting, but I've found what seems to be an OP Hades H3 combo.

Hades H3 00Turn (Blades pointing counter-clockwise) Bearing

I've tested it against EVERY Hasbro Burst Bey I have, and it's won every single time.
(Dec. 25, 2019  7:14 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2019  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: That was the garuda i was using.

How is G3's combo bad?
Well, for the most part G3 isn't that good now anyways with JJ and ZL. But besides that, bump is bad and is outclassed in many ways. 0 is also bad in this specific usage when compared to 7, 10, and 00, though it's the best of these and isn't really a problems. The biggest thing is that Br doesn't work well on G3. The thinness of the layer along with the wide shape makes it very easy to destabilize, but a cone shaped tip like Br makes it prime for being destabilized. I would suggest something like G3.St/00C/E/F.At-S.
Bump is not exactly outclassed but I agree with everything else you say

(Dec. 19, 2020  2:26 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm not sure if this is necroposting, but I've found what seems to be an OP Hades H3 combo.

I've tested it against EVERY Hasbro Burst Bey I have, and it's won every single time.

Hasbro Bearing? Isn't it banned
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2019  7:14 PM)bladekid Wrote: Well, for the most part G3 isn't that good now anyways with JJ and ZL. But besides that, bump is bad and is outclassed in many ways. 0 is also bad in this specific usage when compared to 7, 10, and 00, though it's the best of these and isn't really a problems. The biggest thing is that Br doesn't work well on G3. The thinness of the layer along with the wide shape makes it very easy to destabilize, but a cone shaped tip like Br makes it prime for being destabilized. I would suggest something like G3.St/00C/E/F.At-S.

(Dec. 19, 2020  2:26 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm not sure if this is necroposting, but I've found what seems to be an OP Hades H3 combo.

In classic it is
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2019  7:14 PM)bladekid Wrote: Well, for the most part G3 isn't that good now anyways with JJ and ZL. But besides that, bump is bad and is outclassed in many ways. 0 is also bad in this specific usage when compared to 7, 10, and 00, though it's the best of these and isn't really a problems. The biggest thing is that Br doesn't work well on G3. The thinness of the layer along with the wide shape makes it very easy to destabilize, but a cone shaped tip like Br makes it prime for being destabilized. I would suggest something like G3.St/00C/E/F.At-S.

I don't know, I find it hard to keep up with what's banned for every format. It is Hasbro Bearing. All the parts are Hasbro. I have no TT Beys.
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Bump is not exactly outclassed but I agree with everything else you say

In classic it is
It's also banned in limited