[Hasbro]  Glyph Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for the Glyph Layer Base.

Glyph Joker 00Expand Rise-H Vs. Balkesh B3 0Wall Bearing
Let me know some combos you would like me to test on Glyph, and feel free to do your own testing on Glyph.
Can you try Glyph Ashura 0Turn Charge-H?
lenny: there is no Ashura in the Hasbro World. Maybe you mean Ashindra?

BuilderROB: maybe Glyph Joker 0Wall Bearing  vs. Balkesh 0W Br?

For stamina tests it's better to use identical parts, for better comparability.
(Feb. 17, 2020  8:17 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: lenny: there is no Ashura in the Hasbro World. Maybe you mean Ashindra?

I don’t have identical parts of those, and I’m not going to try to find a Caynox C3 just to do testing for that kind of thing. If you want later I can use something like survive, as that is the highest stamina driver I have two of.
How about you test it against asteroid zeutron 7 vortex atomic-s
(Feb. 17, 2020  5:36 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: How about you test it against asteroid zeutron 7 vortex atomic-s

Don’t have Asteroid Zeutron, but I have Zeutron Z4.
(Feb. 16, 2020  11:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the Glyph Layer Base.

Let me know some combos you would like me to test on Glyph, and feel free to do your own testing on Glyph.

(Feb. 17, 2020  8:17 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: lenny: there is no Ashura in the Hasbro World. Maybe you mean Ashindra?

Do you have a TT bearing and a Hasbro Bearing?
(Feb. 17, 2020  5:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2020  11:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the Glyph Layer Base.

Do you have a TT bearing and a Hasbro Bearing?

Yes, but they’re different as the Hasbro one does have ball bearings but on the inside while the TT one has them on the outside.
(Feb. 17, 2020  6:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  5:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Do you have a TT bearing and a Hasbro Bearing?

Yes, but they’re different as the Hasbro one does not have ball bearings while the TT one does.

Ball Bearings?
(Feb. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  6:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yes, but they’re different as the Hasbro one does not have ball bearings while the TT one does.

Ball Bearings?

Yeah. A TT bearing has ball bearings like in a fidget spinner. That is what gives TT bearing such high stamina.
(Feb. 17, 2020  5:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Do you have a TT bearing and a Hasbro Bearing?

Yes, but they’re different as the Hasbro one does not have ball bearings while the TT one does.

The Hasbro one has ball bearings, it's just they're on the inside of the driver, not the outside like TT's. The Hasbro Bearing has no POM however, and has less support on the plate (it wiggles more than TT's). However, they both have Ball Bearings, just in different parts of the driver.

What about Glyph Joker 0W Br VS MGC Arc Bahamut 0W Br?
(Feb. 17, 2020  7:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  6:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yes, but they’re different as the Hasbro one does not have ball bearings while the TT one does.

What about Glyph Joker 0W Br VS MGC Arc Bahamut 0W Br?
I can do that test when I get home.
(Feb. 17, 2020  7:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  7:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: What about Glyph Joker 0W Br VS MGC Arc Bahamut 0W Br?
I can do that test when I get home.
Yeah, but arc is much worse than Balkesh even equilizing wise.
(Feb. 17, 2020  8:00 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  7:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can do that test when I get home.

I know about the burst resistance, but how is it worse at spin equalizing?
(Feb. 17, 2020  8:00 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  7:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can do that test when I get home.

That doesn’t even make sense. How could something with the same shape have worse spin equalization?
(Feb. 17, 2020  9:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  8:00 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, but arc is much worse than Balkesh even equilizing wise.

That doesn’t even make sense. How could something with the same shape have worse spin equalization?

That's exactly what I'm thinking. The one difference is the burst resistance.
(Feb. 17, 2020  9:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  8:00 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, but arc is much worse than Balkesh even equilizing wise.

Why does J3 have better spin equilizing than bJ?
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:15 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  9:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That doesn’t even make sense. How could something with the same shape have worse spin equalization?
Why does J3 have better spin equilizing than bJ?

We don’t know if it does. I don’t have a TT bJ so I couldn’t test it.
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:15 PM)bladekid Wrote: Why does J3 have better spin equilizing than bJ?

We don’t know if it does. I don’t have a TT bJ so I couldn’t test it.
Well it does have better.
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:47 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: We don’t know if it does. I don’t have a TT bJ so I couldn’t test it.
Well it does have better.

Ok, but you haven't explained why/how.
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:47 PM)bladekid Wrote: Well it does have better.

Ok, but you haven't explained why/how.
Why? Because it has better equilizing than bJ. How? It could be a variety of things including Ballance, weight, plastic softness.