[Hasbro]  Engaard E4 Testing and Discussion

Here are some tests I did comparing the Same and Opposite Spin Stamina of Engaard E4 to Balkesh B3, Caynox C3, Fafnir F3, Garuda G3, Kerbeus K4, and Spryzen Requiem S3.

Weight: 9.90 grams

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
Interesting. You chose 2 copies of Sting. I try to be a fan of Sting, too. But I cant. All the Rise discs are so much lighter than the Discs with Numbers... 7, 00 and so on.

Or did you use TTs Sting? If not, how are Your experiences with Sting and could you test it vs. 7 or 00?
(Feb. 24, 2020  8:50 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Interesting. You chose 2 copies of Sting. I try to be a fan of Sting, too. But I cant. All the Rise discs are so much lighter than the Discs with Numbers... 7, 00 and so on.

Or did you use TTs Sting? If not, how are Your experiences with Sting and could you test it vs. 7 or 00?

I've always been using Takara Tomy's Sting in my new testing style. It's one of the only Takara Tomy Burst parts I have. I haven't tested TT Sting vs. 7 or 00 but I do know that TT Sting is very heavy and good in Same-Spin. I'll be sure to clarify that in my tests moving forward, sorry.
Ok, all fine. TTs Sting is really good.

Well, we see that Engaard is just average and pretty lightweight. 

The most interesting part of E4 for me is Quest-S. I found out that this driver loves Tornado Stalling, but every third battle it just sits in the centre. Will do some testing soon.
You tested E4's stamina capabilities. Being a defense type it should be tested against attack types, too. So, I performed some test battles between Engaard E4 and some attack type beyblades. I started with an easy challenger, Genesis Valtryek, continued with Khalzar, and finished with Turbo Valtryek.

Of course I put a level chip on E4, as recommended for all cho-z beys (except aK4), to optimize balance and add 1 extra gram. Quest-S was in Battle ring mode (free spinning).

E4.Ω.Qs-S vs. V3.6M.Rb
E4: 5 B, 3 OS (80% Win rate)
V3: 2 OS (20% Win rate)
(2 Draws, 1 Doubleburst)

E4.Ω.Qs-S vs. K3.7U.Hn
E4: 3 OS (30% Win rate)
K3: 2 B, 5 OS (70% Win rate)

E4.Ω.Qs-S vs. tV3.Z.Ev
E4: 4 OS (40% Win rate)
tV3: 1 B, 5 OS (60% Win rate)
(1 Doubleburst)

Conclusion: As a defense type, E4 could counter V3s attacks. V3 often selfbursted.

Versus the stronger K3 and tV3 he could only run and ride. As a tornado staller Qs-S sometimes managed to avoid collisions and prevailed in stamina. But when there was a collision E4 was destabilized. Hunter has a more aggressive pattern and therefore was more successful than Evolution (unworn).

Quest-S was not too bad and I will test it on some more competetive combos soon.