[Hasbro]  Caynox C3 Testing and Discussion

Hey everyone, KJ here. Got some Caynox C3 tests done and more on the way of course. Unfortunately, this time around, I actually forgot my phone and tripod at my house (at family right now), but when I get back home later tomorrow, if I have any Caynox C3 tests left, I'll try to record them. If not, chances are I'll record a new Caynox C3 test that I get for next time or probably just another competitive test that one of y'all gave me.

Jormuntor J2 7Glaive Atomic (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7Glaive Atomic (Even): Rebel Blader
- J2.7G.At: 11 Burst (55% Win Rate)
- C3.7G.At: 7 OS, 2 KO (45% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 7 Revolve (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Revolve (Even): Rebel Blader
- J2.7.R: 17 Burst (85% Win Rate)
- C3.7.R: 3 OS (15% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Even): Rebel Blader
- J2.7.Br: 2 Burst (10% Win Rate)
- C3.7.Br: 18 OS (90% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 7 Revolve (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Even): Rebel Blader
- J2.7.R: 7 OS, 1 Burst (40% Win Rate)
- C3.7.Br: 12 OS (60% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Revolve (Even): Rebel Blader
- J2.7.Br: 16 Burst (80% Win Rate)
- C3.7.R: 4 OS (20% Win Rate)
C3 does better with Bearing... I think that's safe to conclude... The thing is, in TT, it's the opposite of Hasbro... dC has great locking but bearing doesn't. Here, C3 has bad locking but Bearing is like any other... This gets interesting...
(Jun. 23, 2018  7:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: C3 does better with Bearing... I think that's safe to conclude... The thing is, in TT, it's the opposite of Hasbro... dC has great locking but bearing doesn't. Here, C3 has bad locking but Bearing is like any other... This gets interesting...
Now I think if Hasbro and TT could have been compatible then this beyblade would be OP.
KJrules17, how does it do against Sr(Hasbro and TT)? Any idea?
(Jun. 23, 2018  8:12 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Now I think if Hasbro and TT could have been compatible then this beyblade would be OP.
KJrules17, how does it do against Sr(Hasbro and TT)? Any idea?
I don't have any TT Burst Beys, but I recently did a test btw Spryzen Requiem S3 and Caynox C3. The results for that test and a few others are in the Spryzen Requiem S3 testing thread, but I'll post the results for that test in here as well.

(Left Spin) Spryzen Requiem S3 7Glaive Bearing (First Weak) vs. Caynox C3 7Glaive Atomic (Second): Rebel Blader
- SRS3.7G.Br: 14 Burst, 6 OS (100% Win Rate)
- C3.7G.At: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

I have to check my testing list to see if I have any more tests btw SRS3 and Caynox C3, but that's the only one I've done between the two of them so far.
It seems that C3 is definitely not replacing j2 for stamina . Lets hope it does better against the other layers since they are less aggressive once that is done we shall look further if c3 has any special synergy with bearing. So far c3 seems disappointing
Even with the spring loaded gimmick it's surprisingly easy to burst c3 on its default driver, as well as orbit and atomic with something heavy like excalius x3.

What I did notice however, even tho this may not be the right place to mention this, but the bearing driver causes the whole top to spin on a pretty severe angle. I think this might be able to be combined with j3 and it's rising layer to stall out G3 or something. Just an idea.
Kerbeus 7Glaive Atomic (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7Glaive Atomic (Even): Rebel Blader
- K.7G.At: 5 Burst (25% Win Rate)
- C3.7G.At: 14 OS, 1 Burst (75% Win Rate)

Kerbeus 7 Revolve (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Revolve (Even): Rebel Blader
- K.7.R: 8 Burst, 1 KO (45% Win Rate)
- C3.7.R: 11 OS (55% Win Rate)

Kerbeus 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Even): Rebel Blader
- K.7.Br: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
- C3.7.Br: 20 OS (100% Win Rate)

Kerbeus 7 Revolve (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Even): Rebel Blader
- K.7.R: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
- C3.7.Br: 18 OS, 2 Burst (100% Win Rate)

Kerbeus 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Revolve (Even): Rebel Blader
- K.7.Br: 5 Burst (25% Win Rate)
- C3.7.R: 15 OS (75% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 7Glaive Atomic (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 5 Bearing (Even): Rebel Blader
- J2.7G.At: 8 OS, 7 Burst (75% Win Rate)
- C3.5.Br: 5 OS (25% Win Rate)

Caynox C3 5 Revolve (First) vs. Jormuntor J2 7Glaive Atomic (Second): Rebel Blader
- C3.5.R: 3 OS (15% Win Rate)
- J2.7G.At: 15 Burst, 1 OS, 1 KO (85% Win Rate)

Fafnir F3 7Glaive Bearing (Odd Weak) vs. Caynox C3 7Glaive Atomic (Even): Rebel Blader
- F3.7G.Br: 14 Burst, 4 OS (90% Win Rate)
- C3.7G.At: 2 OS (10% Win Rate)
Well looks like this is the final hope for c3 choose the tightest parts for these tests
C3 7 Br vs j2 7g At alternate launches
C3 Knuckle Br vs j2 7g At alternate launches
C3 Gravity Br vs j2 7g At alternate launches
C3 7 Br vs k 7g orbit alternate launches
C3 7 Br vs U 7g at alternate launches
(Jun. 23, 2018  1:07 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Even with the spring loaded gimmick it's surprisingly easy to burst c3 on its default driver, as well as orbit and atomic with something heavy like excalius x3.

What I did notice however, even tho this may not be the right place to mention this, but the bearing driver causes the whole top to spin on a pretty severe angle. I think this might be able to be combined with j3 and it's rising layer to stall out G3 or something. Just an idea.

Yeah, that's usual for Bearing because the tip is separate from the rest of the Driver allowing it to lean without too much loss of stamina due to the bearing inside the driver.
use deep chaos with 7 and revolve 

don’t launch deep chaos hard...

launch it soft, or medium soft at the most
use a slight angle

and try to aim your landing in a place that will avoid the first few swings of your opponent
(if battling an attack bey)

before super z, dC was one of most important stamina beys
it’s a specialized freak of a bey
too bad it’s just blown out of the water by super z weight
(Jun. 24, 2018  5:12 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: use deep chaos with 7 and revolve 

use a slight angle

and try to aim your landing in a place that will avoid the first few swings of your opponent

This is Caynox being used, not Chaos. The slopes of Deep Caynox is super week, and Hasbro's Revolve has a super weak spring on it. That will spell disaster for Deep Caynox burst resistance wise.
(Jun. 24, 2018  5:18 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  5:12 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: use deep chaos with 7 and revolve 

use a slight angle

This is Caynox being used, not Chaos. The slopes of Deep Caynox is super week, and Hasbro's Revolve has a super weak spring on it. That will spell disaster for Deep Caynox burst resistance wise.

if you are looking for burst resistance
launch softer and avoid the first few swings

using revolve allows the bey to circle your opponent 
which allows the best utilization of the dC gimmick

that’s all i’m saying

——

anyone who first uses deep chaos thinks it bursts too easily 
the problem is the launch strength.

i know first hand:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...pid1418643
I know about that tactic, I'm not dumb.
(Jun. 24, 2018  5:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I know about that tactic, I'm not dumb.

you sure?
(Jun. 24, 2018  5:25 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: if you are looking for burst resistance

that’s all i’m saying

U cant just weak launch against every opponent.eg if u weak launch against something like j2 7g At u would get outspun easily
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  5:25 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: if you are looking for burst resistance

that’s all i’m saying

U cant just weak launch against every opponent.eg if u weak launch against something like j2 7g At u would get outspun easily

no one is saying weak launch against everyone

we were talking about burst resistance

now you are talking about stamina
yes you might need to launch a bit harder given the opponent 
it’s a trade off that needs to be optimized

this is your decision as a blader
lol
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:08 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: U cant just weak launch against every opponent.eg if u weak launch against something like j2 7g At u would get outspun easily

no one is saying weak launch against everyone

this is your decision as a non-stupid blader
lol

That is basically the issue c3 bursts against anything if u launch it with a bit more strength than a soft launch
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:10 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:08 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: no one is saying weak launch against everyone

this is your decision as a non-stupid blader
lol

That is basically the issue c3 bursts against anything if u launch it with a bit more strength than a soft launch

alright that might be a fair point

it’s worth keeping in mind, beys with low burst resistance are often misunderstood early on
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:12 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:10 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: That is basically the issue c3 bursts against anything if u launch it with a bit more strength than a soft launch

alright that might be a fair point

it’s worth keeping in mind, beys with low burst resistance are often misunderstood early on

I know about that but sometimes the burst resistance is too low that it can not be fixed.
(Jun. 24, 2018  3:27 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  1:12 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: alright that might be a fair point

I know about that but sometimes the burst resistance is too low that it can not be fixed.

i’ve never seen that. low burst resistance is just another trade off to deal with. 

look at aB. spin direction has a huge impact on burst resistance.  against left spin Sr, dC can win most of the time. 

did you know that?

(Jun. 24, 2018  7:39 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  3:36 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i’ve never seen that. low burst resistance is just another trade off to deal with. 

look at aB. spin direction has a huge impact on burst resistance.  against left spin Sr, dC can win most of the time. 

did you know that?

There is other stuff like U, J2 etc which can deal with left spin combos and perform way better than c3 against same spin stuff. Also stop comparing tt stuff with hasbro the performance of hasbro and tt parts can be quite different and yea dC only beats left Sr when it has an a mould godchip.  And there are layers which couldnt be good because of bad teeth eg w2,C and j2(tt only) etc. also in aBs case aB was used as a left spin defense type it was mainly used to beat attack and majority of attack was right spin so aB could be weak launched without any danger of being outspun as it would win via spin equalizing. Whereas in c3 case we need it beat right spin stamina stuff so it has to be hard launched and tge weak slopes of c3 cannot withstand being hard launched so it just burst too much to be used on a traditional orbit/atomic setup. However theres still hope it might do well on Br and Ds however i do not have high hopes for the Br variant as Br is easy to destabilize in right spin. Sorry for multi postin. It happened because of bad internet connection.
Do caynox c3 with 7 and bearing (middle launch) against Spriggan requiem s3 with 4 and destroy/iron both direction (opposite direction soft launch same direction hard launch )
Caynox c3 first launch later Spriggan requiem s4
(Jun. 24, 2018  9:06 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Do caynox c3 with 7 and bearing (middle launch) against Spriggan requiem s3 with 4 and destroy/iron  both direction (opposite direction soft launch same direction hard launch )
This is what you want, right?

(Caynox) C3 7Br (First Moderate) vs (Right Spin) SRS3 4Ds (Second Sliding Shoot)
(Caynox) C3 7Br (First Moderate) vs (Left Spin) SRS3 4Ds (Second Weak Sliding Shoot)
(Caynox) C3 7Br (First Moderate) vs (Right Spin) SRS3 4Ir (Second Sliding Shoot)
(Caynox) C3 7Br (First Moderate) vs (Left Spin) SRS3 4Ir (Second Weak Sliding Shoot)

Thanks.
(Jun. 24, 2018  9:35 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  9:06 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Do caynox c3 with 7 and bearing (middle launch) against Spriggan requiem s3 with 4 and destroy/iron  both direction (opposite direction soft launch same direction hard launch )
This is what you want, right?

(Caynox) C3 7Br (First Moderate) vs (Right Spin) SRS3 4Ds (Second Sliding Shoot)
(Caynox) C3 7Br (First Moderate) vs (Left Spin) SRS3 4Ds (Second Weak Sliding Shoot)
(Caynox) C3 7Br (First Moderate) vs (Right Spin) SRS3 4Ir (Second Sliding Shoot)
(Caynox) C3 7Br (First Moderate) vs (Left Spin) SRS3 4Ir (Second Weak Sliding Shoot)

Thanks.

Yes thanks
(Jun. 24, 2018  11:25 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Yes thanks
Yeah, no problem.