[Hasbro]  Can I make a combo out of these parts?

hey guys! i was thinking, and i want to get into the competitive scene soon. since i'm a complete noob at making combos (i've tryed before, didnt go too well), i was wondering if you guys can help me!

i have a limited amount of parts, so pls dont judge

these are the parts I have:

(side note, these are hasbro parts)

(Jul. 21, 2021  11:31 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: hey guys! i was thinking, and i want to get into the competitive scene soon. since i'm a complete noob at making combos (i've tryed before, didnt go too well), i was wondering if you guys can help me!

and if i can make a *competitive combo*, which one would you recommend
(Jul. 21, 2021  11:31 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: hey guys! i was thinking, and i want to get into the competitive scene soon. since i'm a complete noob at making combos (i've tryed before, didnt go too well), i was wondering if you guys can help me!

Try Bushin Genesis 00 Eternal

I'm not THAT much into the competitive scene, but I'm pretty sure Turbo Spryzen S4 00Wall Eternal-S is a good combo. BTW, Hypersphere Performance Tips are banned.
(Jul. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

I'm not THAT much into the competitive scene, but I'm pretty sure Turbo Spryzen S4 00Wall Eternal-S is a good combo. BTW, Hypersphere Performance Tips are banned.
aw... well, thanks for the help, UnseenBurst and BeybladeManiac0!

open to more suggestions if anyone has any!

also UnseenBurst and BeybladeManiac0 I will be testing out these combos!
(Jul. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

I don't recommend using Wall with Eternal-S, as Eternal is a short driver and Wall hangs quite low. Also, Hypersphere drivers are actually legal for WBO Burst Limited and Burst Standard tournaments.

@BladeKingX, I believe your best combinations for Burst Standard are Turbo Spryzen 00 Eternal-S and Turbo Spryzen 00 Spiro-H. For future combination help, please use the "Build me a combo! #2" thread.
Okay I would do Turbo Spryzen 00 Expand Zeta