Hasbro CBT (1st one)

So guys. This is the planned thing. A CBT! Like I said in my yesterday’s post I already wanted to do one last month in the autumn break, but I didn’t have the time. But now it can happen. All the rules and information for the CBT are below, you also have 4 days to participate (so let’s say until Sunday midnight). It’s also a Hasbro only tournament(!), so no TT parts and Pro Series parts either. Just that it is clear. So now the info stuff.
List of Parts:
So these are the parts. If there are any things missing, I’m sorry lol. Also please note that you have to look at other posts to see if certain parts are available. I’ll try to update the parts list a soften as possible but still. There are also some combinations of parts and combos I’ll ban that are too OP so that the tournament can be as far as possible. These are:

Turbo Spryzen S4 on Ignition-H, Revolving-SPM, Keep-H, Mobius-SP and Charger-SPM
Helios H6 (both), Devolos D6 and Luinor L6 on Ignition-H and Revolving-SPM
Luinor L6 on Hybrid-H, Octave-H, Keep-H and Universe-SPM
Dragon D5 on Keep-H
Dragon D6 on Revolving-SPM, Hybrid-H, Mobius-SP and Octave-H
Turbo Spryzen S4/Triumph Dragon D6 Wheel/00/0/10 Cross/Glaive Absorb-S/Mobius-SP

These are all the banned combinations that cannot be used in the CBT. Alright? Okay.
Last infos: The battles will be in the HS Vertical Drop Beystadium, Beys will be launched with Speedstorm Ripcord launchers (straight ripcords) and the matchups will be decided by pulls.
That’s it guys. The post is very long, and I’m sitting here for more than 1 hour but I finshed. Hopefully the CBT will end up being good and successful. If not, then yeah. I wish you all the best of luck and see you soon!
Current Participants:
@LJ-Blader: Triumph Dragon D6 Ignition-H
@#Fafnir: Turbo Spryzen S4 Wheel Xtender-H
beansworth: Command Valtryek V5 0 Cross Destroyer-H
valtaoi_007: Morrigna M4 00 Glaive Keep-H
@KiryuKazuma: Lord Achilles A5 10 Zeta-S
@Hollowmind8: Myth Genesis G5 8'Glaive Absorb-S
No more participants can enter anymore. The tournament already started!
Triumph Dragon Ignition please…
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:28 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Triumph Dragon Ignition please…
You're in!

Btw, I completely forgot to tell you that there is a total of 8 participants. I don't want to make the tournament too big, so that number should go.
I'd like to enter with (Left) Turbo Spryzen Wheel Xtender-H please.
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:33 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'd like to enter with (Left) Turbo Spryzen Wheel Xtender-H please.
Allowed. You're in!
Could I join with Command Valkyrek V5 0Cross Destoryer-H?
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:35 PM)beansworth Wrote: Could I join with Command Valkyrek V5 0Cross Destoryer-H?
Yes. You're in!
Morrigna 00 glaive keep-h pls
(I just wanna throw a combo to the wall and see if it sticks)
(Dec. 29, 2021  3:45 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Morrigna 00 glaive keep-h pls
(I just wanna throw a combo to the wall and see if it sticks)
You're also in!

So now half of the spots (4) are given. So be fast if you want to participate.
Hello! I just wanted to say that you have until tomorrow to participate for the CBT. I may extend the finish date to Monday, but that would be it. So please, if you want to participate, do it as soon as possible. Thanks.

And btw, a happy new year to all of you too! 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣^^
that's not the first Hasbro CBT, but I'll try it.

Myth Genesis 8'Glaive Absorb-S
(Jan. 01, 2022  3:57 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I'll pick Lord Achilles 10 Zeta-S
You're in! Zeta-S in which mode?

(Jan. 01, 2022  4:05 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: that's not the first Hasbro CBT, but I'll try it.

Myth Genesis 8'Glaive Absorb-S
You're also in!
(Jan. 01, 2022  4:59 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2022  3:57 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I'll pick Lord Achilles 10 Zeta-S
You're in! Zeta-S in which mode?
Stamina Mode.
(Jan. 01, 2022  5:05 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2022  4:59 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: You're in! Zeta-S in which mode?
Stamina Mode.
Okay. Done!
Okay, so it seems like there aren't any new participants. If the last two spots won't get taken until the end of today, then I'll probably make a random combo and my own to fill them. Then I'll start the first matchups tommorow. But you can still enter with a combo, so. See you!
Okay guys! I decided to not make a combo for myself and instead made two random combos (parts got decided by an online spinning wheel). The random combos are:
Kolossal Helios H6 Yell Mobius-SP (Nr. 1) and Galaxy Zeutron Z5 4 Cross Hybrid-H (Nr. 2). Of course none of those combos are banned so everything's good.
I also made the matchups which, like I said in the beginning, are decided by pulls. They're very interesting. The match-ups for Round 1 are:
Match 1: Hollowmind8 vs. valtaoi_007
Match 2: #Fafnir vs. beansworth
Match 3: Random Combo 1 vs. Kiryu Kazuma
Match 4: Random Combo 2 vs. LJ-Blader
I wish you'll good luck for the tournament and let's hope that none of the random combos will win! XD The matches will be done later today and not later than tommorow I will give you the results. Till then, bye!

Alrighty guys. I decided to do the match-ups now so that later I can have time for other things. They were almost like I predicted, so let's get into it:
Results of Round 1:
The most exciting fight has to be the second one. While #Fafnir's combo dominated the whole thing, beansworth's combo could spin steal very well from Turbo Spryzen and so get one point. So that one was pretty awesome. The third one was also very interesting: Lord Achilles was actually having a good time staying stable and having good stamina, but with his opponent being an opposite spin combo with Mobius it couldn't get it at the end. The fastest battle was definitely the first one. I already knew that Hollowmind's combo will struggle due to Absorbs's bad spring and so and burst resistance. So it doesn't surprise me that it ended with two bursts. The last match-up was nothing too special. Ignition-H showed that it has a good amount of LAD plus the Triupmh Ring being very good for stamina either. That resulted in an easy win for LJ-Blader's combo against the second Random Combo.
So that was the first round guys. I'll do the semi-finals tommorow. To those who lost, you had pretty good and interesting combos. To those who are still in the tournament, congrats and good luck for the next semi-final matches. These are:
Match 1: valtaoi_007 vs. #Fafnir
Match 2: Random Combo 1 vs. LJ-Blader
Again, good luck and have a great time! ^^
Okay guys! I did the semi-finals, the match for the 3rd place (yes there was one) and the finals just now and the results were pretty fire, I'm not gonna lie. But before I go to the results and the winner of the CBT I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who participated! Even though not all spots got filled, I got to see some really cool and awesome combos. It's also just my first time doing something like this, so I can't complain. Thank you again and now to the results:
Congratulations to valtaoi_007 for getting the 3rd place of the CBT! This was my first playing a Morrigna combo, so that was a nice choice of you.
Now to the results of the finals:
And Congratulations to @#Fafnir for the 2nd place and especially congratulations to @LJ-Blader for the 1sr place! Both of your combos were really, really good, especially the one of #Fafnir. I actually thought that Turbo Spryzen would get the thing cause we all know that it's a beast. But LJ-Blader's combo really could stand the strong attacks from Spryzen. Good stamina, good LAD, persistence, everything!
So yeah, that was the CBT guys. I enjoyed the matches a lot. Hopefully I will be able to do another one when I have new Beys and when the first period of school ends. Until then, I say goodbye and have a great time!

Btw, can someone please tell me how to change the title of a thread? Thank you.
BeySkozo Raky
1st. My gols are beyond your Understanding.
2nd. Genesis has bad burst resistance?
3rd. to change the thread name, edit the first post. There should be the edit-able title on top

GG all