Hasbro Beyblade burst out in New Zealand

I was shocked to find them at TheWarehouse a couple of days ago, complete first wave of Hasbro Beyblade available now.

I bought the complete set all at once.

I'm really digging Hasbro new toothless system, I think its much better that TT but I hate their stadiums.

I'm going to stop collecting TT versions now since Hasbro are much better

However TT version with stickers are way better looking.
Whoa, are you sure it's actually out in Zealand? Do you possibly have pictures?
https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/search?q=beyblade
This was the store op was talking about and it looks like they do have beyblade
LOL, I love how Valtryek comes with Spread and not Wing. Am I missing something here? Well, that Driver does look slightly thicker (like Survive) but the image is too blurry to comfirm this.

EDIT: Ooooooh, now it makes sense. These are just the same ones as the booster packs from the beginning of Burst (VSS, SHD, KWF and RCA) but with the same colours as the starter packs ... silly me. Funny how the Layers are actually closer looking to the TT original than the ones on the 2-packs.
(Nov. 29, 2016  11:48 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: LOL, I love how Valtryek comes with Spread and not Wing. Am I missing something here? Well, that Driver does look slightly thicker (like Survive) but the image is too blurry to comfirm this.

EDIT: Ooooooh, now it makes sense. These are just the same ones as the booster packs from the beginning of Burst (VSS, SHD, KWF and RCA) but with the same colours as the starter packs ... silly me. Funny how the Layers are actually closer looking to the TT original than the one on the 2-pack.

Where are those on the website? The only packs they had were the ones we've seen since the launch.
Although I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro made packs of those four boosters, in the app you can buy those boosters in the in game store.

whoops nvm
Hasbro's lunch in France in MARCH 2017 !
In my opinion go bey hunting at your local toy store now... if it's out in New Zealand it's likely out every else in the world since we're usually last to get anything.
(Nov. 29, 2016  7:47 PM)Duwg Wrote: In my opinion go bey hunting at your local toy store now... if it's out in New Zealand it's likely out every else in the world since we're usually last to get anything.

Hahah it is not out in the United States of America yet, so I think you guys just got lucky.

I do wish that local communities would get some advance notice that Beyblades are coming though, instead of just launching them and hoping they do well... Unless that Australian ad was supposed to apply to New Zealand as well.
(Nov. 29, 2016  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do wish that local communities would get some advance notice that Beyblades are coming though, instead of just launching them and hoping they do well... Unless that Australian ad was supposed to apply to New Zealand as well.

I agree with Kai-V, I'm frustrated that communities aren't being given advanced warning and the Beyblades are just suddenly appearing. I wonder how sales will perform because of this.
(Nov. 29, 2016  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah it is not out in the United States of America yet, so I think you guys just got lucky.

I do wish that local communities would get some advance notice that Beyblades are coming though, instead of just launching them and hoping they do well... Unless that Australian ad was supposed to apply to New Zealand as well.

Do you know when it was supposed to be released in Australia? because NZ is classified as AUS as well sometimes.