Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

I have found listings for several Hasbro Beyblade X products on Amazon.es (Spain). Just search "Hasbro bey blade BBX" and you'll find them. These are the prices:
- EU Dranzer (Green) starter - 15€
- Regular starters (Sword Dran, Arrow Wizard, Helm Knight) - 13€
- Beystadium (bucket?) - 15€
- Winder Launcher - 10€
- Collaboration sets (Luke/Vader, IronMan/Thanos) - 30€
- 2-packs (TailViper/SwordDran, ChainIncendio/ArrowWizard) - 20€

Most don't have images, so nothing new in that department, but it's useful to at least learn about the prices. What surprised me was the fact Dranzer was going to be more expensive than the other starters, which worries me as it may mean that the collab sets may just be 2-packs that cost 50% more. Seeing this I expect boosters to cost like 10€ over here, maybe even 11€, which is not great. At least the starters seem to be cheaper than the Switchstrike ones, which hovered around 15-18€ depending on the store.
Amazon EUR prices seem similar to USD MSRP prices, good sign. Still find it weird that South America is getting stuff before the US or whatever, but it's not out of character. (remember when Hasbro released the Yo-Kai watch model U only in Portuguese or something for some reason)

Hopefully this means we'll start seeing products creep their way into the states, and not get scalped at that(or stolen or have boxes batted up). And maybe the stadiums will release simultaneously too?
Something I forgot to mention is that they are all available for pre-order (the ones listed in my previous post) and that the release date is July 1st, so they should start showing up in stores in the next couple months, exciting stuff. Looking forward especially to those collab sets, hopefully they aren't mere recolors. I also hope we get the regular blue Dranzer and not just the green one.
Looks like my wariness of possible theft proves to be valid. Barely a week since release and people are already stealing beys: https://x.com/thelastlonginus/status/178...11466?s=46
I can already feel it. Once beys hit US shelves, it’s gonna be catastrophic.
damn. Kinda glad that the bit of the UK I live in isn't that ballistic with things, then.

..also,, we still don't know what yell kong and bite croc are, which is odd, considering they were namedropped at the same time as PteraTalon.
(Yesterday  12:02 AM)IamDohnut Wrote: damn. Kinda glad that the bit of the UK I live in isn't that ballistic with things, then.

..also,, we still don't know what yell kong and bite croc are, which is odd, considering they were namedropped at the same time as PteraTalon.

Not really, we've known since said name reveals that ptera was going to be wave 1 while kong and croc are in wave 2.

Wonder what the 2 will be reskins of, my guess is on helm knight for kong and keel shark for croc (still not used to those hasbro names)
(Yesterday  9:09 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Not really, we've known since said name reveals that ptera was going to be wave 1 while kong and croc are in wave 2.

Wonder what the 2 will be reskins of, my guess is on helm knight for kong and keel shark for croc (still not used to those hasbro names)

who said you need to call them as such?