Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Ok so for QD Blades:
Good: Cyclone, Roar, Berserk
OK: Gilded, Wrath
Beyond RedemptionConfusedtone, Magma, Destruction, Vanish
(Also let me tell you something Hasbro, i want orange WRath!)
[Image: ZT1UFpA.jpg]
Guilty Luinor revealed, nerfed shape more rounder than Takara Tomy.
Omg what did they do to you Guilty...? Seeing that does not give me much hope for the appearance of Astral, Greatest, Ultimate and everything else.
This is honestly pathetic.
(on hasbro's part)
Sometimes it really feels like they're trying to lose sales on purpose. Or they're just sadists that like seeing us suffer and complain.
I think this Luinor looks even worse than that Screw Trident recolor
[Image: djeCO94.jpg]
Astral pics and uh not looking too hot it has holes on the core but that would mean no dual spin
(Mar. 30, 2022  12:30 AM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: djeCO94.jpg]
Astral pics and uh not looking too hot it has holes on the core but that would mean no dual spin
Look how they massacred my boy
Even though Spryzen looks somewhat better than Guilty, the holes on the core is not a good sign at all. I'm at least praying that the blade is dual spin while the core isn't though i'm not really betting too much on it at this point.
Wow.

I find myself more and more impressed by the McDonalds Beyblade Burst Evolution toys. At least they came with chicken nuggets and a drink.

I'd be less harsh if these were less expensive. These are closer to the quality of things you'd find at Five Below visually, tbh.
Well this dose t give me much hope for wave 4. Obviously Regnar is gonna be a core and blade if they want it to have the QuadDrive gimmick and Ultimate, yeah that’s definitely gonna look horrible. Maybe even take the red off of it like what they did with salvage. Oh and there’s Decay Perseus aka Devil Perseus. I hope that one is actually good and they give it a good combo and colour scheme. The only thing good hasbro can really do now is hopefully make more exclusives. Maybe like a Rudr or Morrigna evolution or something in a wave 4 dual pack.
(Mar. 30, 2022  1:32 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Wow.

I find myself more and more impressed by the McDonalds Beyblade Burst Evolution toys. At least they came with chicken nuggets and a drink.

I'd be less harsh if these were less expensive. These are closer to the quality of things you'd find at Five Below visually, tbh.

Guilty, the beys from that end of season surge set, and others i'm too lazy to list, genuinely look like mcdonalds toys. That's not even a joke, they actually look like what i'd get if mcdonalds started putting beys in their happy meals.
At least Ov is gonna still be king in Limited, like its lighter, but shape still there.

Plus, maybe see it like Hasbro as a "for fun' type of Beys, right? Since they delete gimmicks and all, no pint in really using them competitively, why bother?
(Mar. 30, 2022  3:25 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: At least Ov is gonna still be king in Limited, like its lighter, but shape still there.

Plus, maybe see it like Hasbro as a "for fun' type of Beys, right? Since they delete gimmicks and all, no pint in really using them competitively, why bother?

I'm not having fun when they're removing 75% of what makes them good and accurate
Someone found the Galaxy Orbit set:
[Image: 277182608_5110558265672861_7585688247188...e=62499B35]
[Image: 277234328_4961488403933547_2677870979891...e=62481919]
Just a generic stadium without much going for it.  Comes with two extra armor tips which are for sure Operate and Revolve, but the set really isn't worth it (not to mention the bleh color schemes on the beys)
(Mar. 30, 2022  6:14 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Someone found the Galaxy Orbit set:
[Image: 277182608_5110558265672861_7585688247188...e=62499B35]
[Image: 277234328_4961488403933547_2677870979891...e=62481919]
Just a generic stadium without much going for it.  Comes with two extra armor tips which are for sure Operate and Revolve, but the set really isn't worth it (not to mention the bleh color schemes on the beys)

Dang

I wonder if the QR codes for them beys are out yet?
Honestly, the garbo products are not the ones making me sad. Its the lack of promotion. Like even the Ben 10 Reboot promotes itself more often than QD, like
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"
-Walkatrout

Huh, I remember visting a mall and there was a display of Hasbro, saying they won awards for good quality or something. That only means one thing...
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, WHOEVER 'S IN CHARGE OF BEYBLADE BURST, RATH NO LIKE WHAT YOU DOING TO THE FANS!
(Mar. 30, 2022  8:48 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly, the garbo products are not the ones making me sad. Its the lack of promotion. Like even the Ben 10 Reboot promotes itself more often than QD, like
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"
-Walkatrout

Huh, I remember visting a mall and there was a display of Hasbro, saying they won awards for good quality or something. That only means one thing...
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, WHOEVER 'S IN CHARGE OF BEYBLADE BURST, RATH NO LIKE WHAT YOU DOING TO THE FANS!

Hasbros quality just keeps declining. Maybe he was right about there beys looking like happy meals. (Those slayer beys did though, not even joking).
(Mar. 30, 2022  10:17 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2022  8:48 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly, the garbo products are not the ones making me sad. Its the lack of promotion. Like even the Ben 10 Reboot promotes itself more often than QD, like
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"
-Walkatrout

Hasbros quality just keeps declining. Maybe he was right about there beys looking like happy meals. (Those slayer beys did though, not even joking).
I think we should probably give up on Hasbro for competitove outside of H-only, as the decreasing quality=won't stand a chance against TT.

The only complain I have of QD is which dummie put Magma in the anime? (Now every Beytuber is forced to buy it and battle TT stuff). Its basically like using Walkatrout vs Vilgax.
Admittedly that QD Spryzen looks okay for Hasbro standards, not great but it's passable. That Luinor looks off, I don't like how round it feels, and while I should like the blue chip, surprisingly I don't dig it here. I wouldn't say it's nearly as bad as QD Valtryek, just a bit subpar.
I have found the Wave 2 two-packs in Florida.

Murumasa's base tip is really funny, but unfortunately both chips are bad. Also, Murumasa's disc is abbreviated Qq-Q.
(Mar. 30, 2022  12:30 AM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: djeCO94.jpg]

nice i might have to pick this up and also the galaxy orbit set. looks good
(Mar. 30, 2022  7:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I have found the Wave 2 two-packs in Florida.

Murumasa's base tip is really funny, but unfortunately both chips are bad. Also, Murumasa's disc is abbreviated Qq-Q.

How about Katana? If the chips are bad we can slap Belial/Nemesis on it to “try” and make it viable. Considering it looks like HWS’ Burn/4D’s Phantom I’m assuming it should be good for stamina.
(Mar. 31, 2022  1:15 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2022  7:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I have found the Wave 2 two-packs in Florida.

How about Katana? If the chips are bad we can slap Belial/Nemesis on it to “try” and make it viable. Considering it looks like HWS’ Burn/4D’s Phantom I’m assuming it should be good for stamina.

Well, when I tried a stamina test, it was splattered across the room, so I need a V7 chip to actually begin to think about testing this Uncertain
My only problem with that galaxy orbit set is that they made another Cyclone and Vanish recolour. Why not Katana Valtryek and Roar Cobra instead? I also believe that set is some Walmart exclusive thing kind off like the infinity brink or snake pit we’re it’s just a Beystadium with some recolours. Also the armour tips are fine but I don’t know about operate-q. Also why are they just yellow? Why not more interesting colours?
(Mar. 31, 2022  2:14 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: My only problem with that galaxy orbit set is that they made another Cyclone and Vanish recolour. Why not Katana Valtryek and Roar Cobra instead? I also believe that set is some Walmart exclusive thing kind off like the infinity brink or snake pit we’re it’s just a Beystadium with some recolours. Also the armour tips are fine but I don’t know about operate-q. Also why are they just yellow? Why not more interesting colours?

My theory here is:

The Slayer Set is STILL on shelves. Which means one thing, it flopped. I think this is the Slayer Set replacement of the season, if it's not another Rise situation where they do 4 sets.

It's not a very GOOD replacement. The two beys are bog-standard, with easy to get parts.