Hasbro

Will they ever make blades as competitive as TK ?  If not, why ???
(Sep. 30, 2020  11:55 AM)Cscramon Wrote: Will they ever make blades as competitive as TK ?  If not, why ???
I hope, but I doubt. I mean, they definitely used to. Regular burst and Evolution were both very solid. If you want to use hasbro competitively with success, I would recommend limited and classic. As I said, I very much doubt hasbro will make good beys again, this is because hasbro is trying to market to small children by making everything a one note gimmick that kids with think is cool. What they should be doing imo is marketing them as like an elite line of beys that are super strong and then make the like the TT ones. I personally don't really care about dash drivers for hasbro since I know why they don't do it. Kinda sad, but Hasbro has shown they don't care about the hobbiests in the current day with NERF stuff.
Agree with you, but think they can market to little kids and also produce better quality.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:07 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Agree with you, but think they can market to little kids and also produce better quality.
That's what I was saying, but they don't care. They will sell roughly the same amount of beys regardless, so why put in the effort.
Oh well....unless the tournaments get bigger and people want better quality. Would like to see a dsy when someone wins w a hasbro combo
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:57 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Oh well....unless the tournaments get bigger and people want better quality. Would like to see a dsy when someone wins w a hasbro combo

Yeah like he said up there used to but idk if you remember my balkesh in battle of the Roses. That was Hasbro and you saw how solid it was but yeah probably best to use it in limited or classic
Maybe it’s time to host a Hasbro-only burst tournament? I haven’t seen that format in forever.
I would find a hasbro only tournament to be really fun. Lots of people say why can’t hasbro go back to switchstrike, but to that I have to say this, what is the point of hasbro if they just follow TT like in legends?
(Sep. 30, 2020  3:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would find a hasbro only tournament to be really fun. Lots of people say why can’t hasbro go back to switchstrike, but to that I have to say this, what is the point of hasbro if they just follow TT like in legends?

well, maybe bigger and more anime-like stadiums than TT to replace gimmick. That'd b siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:57 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Oh well....unless the tournaments get bigger and people want better quality.  Would like to see a dsy when someone wins w a hasbro combo
I mean you can still do well with only hasbro. I almost made it to finals at masked Lucifer. Even rage can be countered with decent success. For me it's just not worth it to risk the points.
(Sep. 30, 2020  3:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  3:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would find a hasbro only tournament to be really fun. Lots of people say why can’t hasbro go back to switchstrike, but to that I have to say this, what is the point of hasbro if they just follow TT like in legends?

well, maybe bigger and more anime-like stadiums than TT to replace gimmick. That'd b siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

The larger the stadium the less contact there is which leads to a stamina/defense based meta (so Fafnir and Genesis would be popular choices).
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  3:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well, maybe bigger and more anime-like stadiums than TT to replace gimmick. That'd b siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

The larger the stadium the less contact there is which leads to a stamina/defense based meta (so Fafnir and Genesis would be popular choices).
If we had a slingshock tournament, I would just kinda spam inferno luinor. Probably on something like J-H or bl-H
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  3:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well, maybe bigger and more anime-like stadiums than TT to replace gimmick. That'd b siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

did you 4get the sparking stadium gimmick? the slope of the stadium is at a high angle, not just craters.
See if hasbro and TT were compatible then that would be different, but they aren't. And even durring switchstrike, there were differences.
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:04 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The larger the stadium the less contact there is which leads to a stamina/defense based meta (so Fafnir and Genesis would be popular choices).
If we had a slingshock tournament, I would just kinda spam inferno luinor. Probably on something like J-H or bl-H

I would assume that the stadium would be Chaos Core or Snake pit. Also a hasbro tournament would be much more fun than TT (IMO) due to a overall more balanced meta than TT.

(Sep. 30, 2020  4:05 PM)bladekid Wrote:
See if hasbro and TT were compatible then that would be different, but they aren't. And even durring switchstrike, there were differences.

There were subtle differences like weight differences, slopes, coloring (stickers and what not), and some times the drivers.
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: If we had a slingshock tournament, I would just kinda spam inferno luinor. Probably on something like J-H or bl-H

I would assume that the stadium would be Chaos Core or Snake pit. Also a hasbro tournament would be much more fun than TT (IMO) due to a overall more balanced meta than TT.

(Sep. 30, 2020  4:05 PM)bladekid Wrote: See if hasbro and TT were compatible then that would be different, but they aren't. And even durring switchstrike, there were differences.

There were subtle differences like weight differences, slopes, coloring (stickers and what not), and some times the drivers.
Yeah, but they had a big impact. Also yeah, I think if you removed the clearly OP things, hasbro is pretty balanced.
Hasbro used to hold up well, but you’re forgetting one aspect:
M O N E Y
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:55 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hasbro used to hold up well, but you’re forgetting one aspect:
M O N E Y

Well the fact that they make more money off of gimmicks than no gimmicks proves that the gimmicks are more popular.
I will say this:
some of the later rise HS layers do have use IMO.
if you can find a tight fitting driver, Myth Odax work well.
Lord Spryzen has a bit of metal in the middle, making it the heaviest rise chip yet [citation needed], and has the lord base. While lord was neutered hasbro style, it keeps the "fits on all chip directions" gimmick from tt, which i'm a fan of.
If you're a heretic you can put hasbro's union swords on the TT base and put gen as the layer weight and use it as the worst thing mankind has made yet
kinda like the phoenix thing
when hasbro does the cross compatible stuff i like them
Hasbro's exclusive beys can be useful at times
i will say
slingshock's turbo series was actually good.
especially achilles and spriggan.
so much so that all stores only stock thEM i havent seen TURBO VALTRYEK IN A YEAR
im not salty
they got on my nerves for never making yielding though DAMN YOU HASBRO

overall
hasbro is a 6/10
6 on a good day
4 anytime else
Totally agree
Hasbro sucks just buy takara tomy beys
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hasbro sucks just buy takara tomy beys

People don’t consider that Hasbro’s gimmicks are actually fun. Slingshock was infinitely better than regular and so was the stadium. People also say Hasbro suck when they literally work with TT
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hasbro sucks just buy takara tomy beys

People don’t consider that Hasbro’s gimmicks are actually fun. Slingshock was infinitely better than regular and so was the stadium. People also say Hasbro suck when they literally work with TT

Hasbro killed beyblade basically *cough cough* beywheels
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: People don’t consider that Hasbro’s gimmicks are actually fun. Slingshock was infinitely better than regular and so was the stadium. People also say Hasbro suck when they literally work with TT

Hasbro killed beyblade basically *cough cough* beywheels

That we don’t count. The true low of Beyblade.
What's next beycars